Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond

PS4 console $229.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2018 1:54 pm
Jun 22, 2015
348 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
krsolutionspresident wrote: any success pming BB?
BB doesn't have just a 1TB PS4 console, all of their consoles are bundled with games. Best bet if you want one now is to go to Wal-Mart or The Source and do a price match.
May 30, 2017
800 posts
540 upvotes
can you put movies into the 1tb hard drive?
Apr 4, 2013
242 posts
230 upvotes
Montr
DeadHead wrote: BB doesn't have just a 1TB PS4 console, all of their consoles are bundled with games. Best bet if you want one now is to go to Wal-Mart or The Source and do a price match.
tried walmart.. didnt work. They said they dont honor online deals only.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1382 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
RunnerForDeals wrote: This is why I always use Edge to complete my Ebates purchases and use Chrome with uBlock Origin for my normal browsing.
I use uBlock and Ghostly with Firefox and I just got the ebate successfully.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11768 upvotes
GTA
DeadHead wrote: BB doesn't have just a 1TB PS4 console, all of their consoles are bundled with games. Best bet if you want one now is to go to Wal-Mart or The Source and do a price match.
I called The Source and they don't PM BBB.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19157 posts
9081 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
My friend got her ebates cashback... I didn't yet. Starting to get worried. I hope uBlock on Bed Bath & Beyond's site didn't screw me out of $10.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Feb 11, 2016
109 posts
68 upvotes
montreal
tried to PM with the source (because im in Quebec) over the phone but they told me it was different model numbers and they wouldn't PM. I'll try to go in store tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
jedimyrmidon wrote: Is there a method to PMing? Went to The Source and Walmart and neither would PM an online only sale. In the case of Walmart, the salesperson said they only PM grocery stores.
That's a bunch of BS, they just didn't want to lose money
Feb 11, 2016
109 posts
68 upvotes
montreal
just called Wall Mart and was told that they only PM if the item is in a stores flyer, they wont accept anything off of a website FFS...
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Why not order direct from BBB instead of PM'ing. With ebates 4%?
Apr 1, 2003
335 posts
102 upvotes
Victoria
Dang, wasn't really planning on getting a PS4 yet, but hit up RFD for BF deals and ordered one. Now I need to watch out for a PS VR deal.
Apr 15, 2016
54 posts
136 upvotes
Because there is fear they will go all Sears and not have stock to fill all the orders
Nov 13, 2017
307 posts
554 upvotes
Vancouver
Am I the only one in this thread that don't wanna buy ? I don't have much free time and I intend to borrow for 1.28 per day.
Feb 11, 2016
109 posts
68 upvotes
montreal
GSD wrote: Why not order direct from BBB instead of PM'ing. With ebates 4%?
because they wont ship to Quebec.
Jun 22, 2015
348 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
tew wrote: I called The Source and they don't PM BBB.
Try in store. It all depends on sales reps. Same goes for Wal-Mart. All you need is that one college kid working the late shift stoned to do a price match!
Nov 26, 2009
97 posts
139 upvotes
tew wrote: I called The Source and they don't PM BBB.
I was able to PM with The Source in Lindsay ON with no problem...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5752 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
Webhead wrote: Hopefully BB&B has inventory in stock to deliver these BF sale ordered quantities. Weird I've never seen BB&B sell Video Game systems.
Clearly you haven't been to the Beyond section.