Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond

Shark Rocket HV382 Vacuum Complete with DuoClean - 269.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2018 11:02 am
Feb 25, 2018
66 posts
54 upvotes
willy0275 wrote: Well, that's definitely a HOT deal. I've never seen a US site sell their product without conversion in CAD, and also ship in Canada for free? I think there's potential to create your hot deal thread, this definitely can't be beat.

By the way just tested with GET10 coupon and it removes 10% of the price, so you can have the HV382 for $179.77 and if what you're saying is true (I'm not saying I don't believe you) then it's in CAD and includes shipping and taxes to Canada. It's almost too good to be true, I'm tempted to try it and see for myself, and cancel if I get charged in USD.

I felt the same way too when talking to CSR about it. Considering amazon has it for 329.99 (blue) without the bonus stuff. I called them twice to confirm and the second CSR i got was from New Brunswick.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4214 posts
5058 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Puroy204 wrote: I felt the same way too when talking to CSR about it. Considering amazon has it for 329.99 (blue) without the bonus stuff. I called them twice to confirm and the second CSR i got was from New Brunswick.
How come you were not charged shipping but for my order in Quebec I got charged extra $25? It's not about what they told you on the phone, it's about what's happening on the website when you order.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Feb 25, 2018
66 posts
54 upvotes
willy0275 wrote: How come you were not charged shipping but for my order in Quebec I got charged extra $25? It's not about what they told you on the phone, it's about what's happening on the website when you order.
I tried it too and i do see the $25 shipping charge now. I purchased mine my last week on Family Day weekend which was also Presidents Day for the US. I wonder if it was a weekend special.
Oct 25, 2010
179 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anyone ordered from Sharkclean.com today? The $25 shipping fee is okay, the GET10 promo code takes care of that. Did you get charged in USD or CAD?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4214 posts
5058 upvotes
Montreal, QC
bbcspaceman wrote: Has anyone ordered from Sharkclean.com today? The $25 shipping fee is okay, the GET10 promo code takes care of that. Did you get charged in USD or CAD?
From what I can see, shipping is being charged on some models, but not on others. I will go on a stretch now and say that their website will charge you in USD for the current model in this thread, but in CAD (same as USD with no conversion) for the NV800W model. So models without shipiping charge are considered as "Canadian" somehow. Maybe a bug with their website? Anyway, it makes the NV800W deal (there's another thread for it) much more interesting.
Jun 9, 2001
163 posts
80 upvotes
Ottawa
Just a heads up to those who ordered or plan to order of the Shark site. You should make sure you get/add the following to your order.

Your text to link here...

You will need them eventually. If you get them now you will save on having to pay shipping later on.
Feb 3, 2012
702 posts
730 upvotes
T.O.
I got a lower model shark (trupet hv322) and it's been great. Suction is great and it appears this model has a stronger motor. I actually prefer the long cord instead of cordless - no need to worry about running out of power.
Mar 8, 2010
272 posts
142 upvotes
Calgary
You can sign up for email subscription on Bed Bath and get additional 20% to be used in store. The coupon will come within 24hr after subscribed.

Email Signup
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4214 posts
5058 upvotes
Montreal, QC
jojo9098 wrote: You can sign up for email subscription on Bed Bath and get additional 20% to be used in store. The coupon will come within 24hr after subscribed.

Email Signup
Wow, it would bring the vacuum down to $215.99, amazing.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2002
7777 posts
948 upvotes
Toronto
Vacuum is still $269.99 currently, picked one up + 20% off email signup discount on the weekend.