Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1045 posts
432 upvotes

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Spend $300 Get $100 Account Credit For Next Purchase

Spend $300 at BBB on cyber Monday and get a $100 My Funds credit in your account for your next purchase

Must be spent within 30 days (so valid on Boxing Day). Doesn’t seem to be a minimum purchase required to use the $100.

I Know their prices are usually sky high but they’ve actually got sales right now on big ticket items like Google Nest products, Britax baby stuff and Nespresso

Check your account for two 20 percent off coupons preloaded. I used both in the same transaction and they applied to most expensive items in cart. Completed most of the baby registry and have more items to spare for the $100 lol

This is my first time posting in hot deals so tell me if it’s not hot

Edit: forgot this store PMs. Might be worth your while to try
Edit 2: Go through Air Miles Shops for 20x + 5x Air Miles, plus fulfills one Shop The Block Requirement
Images
  • image.jpg
Last edited by ariel on Dec 2nd, 2019 11:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
15 replies
Aug 1, 2014
9 posts
24 upvotes
Calgary, AB
They suck I asked them to price match amazon and they said I cant have 100$ if they price match (in no where it says anything about price matching is excluded from this promotion) So I cancled my order and found out my 20% coupons are gone. Now I need to look for 20% coupons what a * hassle. Does anyone have mail in coupon code they can share with me?
Jan 12, 2006
836 posts
173 upvotes
Edmonton
OP can you share the details of the two preloaded 20 percent off coupons? How did you get them? Were you able to apply both so 40% off on one item? I am looking to buy a big item so this Would be sweet. I checked my account and it says: You have no coupons yet!
Jan 12, 2006
836 posts
173 upvotes
Edmonton
ihyeo0104 wrote: They suck I asked them to price match amazon and they said I cant have 100$ if they price match (in no where it says anything about price matching is excluded from this promotion) So I cancled my order and found out my 20% coupons are gone. Now I need to look for 20% coupons what a * hassle. Does anyone have mail in coupon code they can share with me?
Do you have to call them to ask for price matching? And 20% off can be applied on top of PM?
Aug 23, 2009
180 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
Are you limited to this promotion once per account? I didn't find any fine print suggesting this, but just cautious.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1045 posts
432 upvotes
ttoommyy wrote: OP can you share the details of the two preloaded 20 percent off coupons? How did you get them? Were you able to apply both so 40% off on one item? I am looking to buy a big item so this Would be sweet. I checked my account and it says: You have no coupons yet!
I signed up for their e news letter a while back so I’m guessing that’s where it’s from? The coupons were already in my account when I logged in. It was 20 percent off 2 separate items
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1045 posts
432 upvotes
ttoommyy wrote: Do you have to call them to ask for price matching? And 20% off can be applied on top of PM?
You can either PM or use 20 percent usually. Not both. You can PM through email with their contact us button
Feb 7, 2010
308 posts
25 upvotes
North York
ntan wrote: Are you limited to this promotion once per account? I didn't find any fine print suggesting this, but just cautious.
I did 2 orders of $300 and received the promo twice
Aug 1, 2014
9 posts
24 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Yes so you need to finish the transaction first and call them to pricematch but when I called them they said they will have to remove the 100 so I canceled the order because the item i was looking was already 100 more than Amazon and bestbuy
Oct 7, 2015
524 posts
447 upvotes
Vanier, ON
Don't forget airmiles. It is 20x + 5x from airmilesshops.ca, plus STB BAM if you haven't done it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1045 posts
432 upvotes
x8ssJoe wrote: Don't forget airmiles. It is 20x + 5x from airmilesshops.ca, plus STB BAM if you haven't done it.
Thanks I forgot to mention. Will put it in first post
Aug 23, 2009
180 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
Do you get the $100 my funds back right away?

I'm thinking of buying multiple google nest IQ cameras... thinking if I can buy one, get $100, then instantly get $100 off the second one, while still qualifying for the $100 my fund for my 3rd and so forth.
Jan 12, 2006
836 posts
173 upvotes
Edmonton
ntan wrote: Do you get the $100 my funds back right away?

I'm thinking of buying multiple google nest IQ cameras... thinking if I can buy one, get $100, then instantly get $100 off the second one, while still qualifying for the $100 my fund for my 3rd and so forth.
The $100 will be given once item is shipped, not right after you place the order.
Jan 12, 2006
836 posts
173 upvotes
Edmonton
sjim830 wrote: I just purchased a stroller, was going to use $100 towards the accessories but it seems the funds are deposited in a month or so into my BBB account. It'll most likely be after the boxing week. What a bummer.
It says 2019, not in a month, but once order is shipped.
Dec 17, 2006
471 posts
217 upvotes
Calgary
Damn. A bit too late seeing this one.