Expired Hot Deals

No Frills

Beef Top Sirloin - Super deep discount! I paid $5 for a 4lb (almost 2kg) roast!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2009 2:47 pm
[OP]
Nov 27, 2008
146 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto

[No Frills] Beef Top Sirloin - Super deep discount! I paid $5 for a 4lb (almost 2kg) roast!

Beef Top Sirloin - Super deep discount! I paid $5 for a 4lb (almost 2kg) roast!

DON MILLS RD & FINCH AVE

These roasts were previously on sale for $5.45 / kg. However, this store bought too many of the roasts and is now adding a further
$5.00 instant coupon to the roasts.

NOTE: The expiry date is JAN 7, 2009 (TODAY!). I put 4 of these roasts into my freezer. The other one is being cooked tonight :)

I chose the roasts that were less than 2 kg, so the cost would be $10.00 - $5.00 which is then just $5.00 per roast. If you buy the $17.00 roast (3 kg approx), then cost will be $17.00 - $5.00 which is still $12.00. Therefore the best percentage deduction comes from choosing the smaller ones :)

Enjoy... let us know if you see this at any other NO FRILLS locations.

michael
33 replies
Nov 28, 2006
174 posts
1 upvote
Is Beep some sort of genetically modified form of beef? Or is it just imitation beef?

mkassapian wrote: Beep Top Sirloin - Super deep discount! I paid $5 for a 4lb (almost 2kg) roast!

DON MILLS RD & FINCH AVE

These roasts were previously on sale for $5.45 / kg. However, this store bought too many of the roasts and is now adding a further
$5.00 instant coupon to the roasts.

NOTE: The expiry date is JAN 7, 2009 (TODAY!). I put 4 of these roasts into my freezer. The other one is being cooked tonight :)

I chose the roasts that were less than 2 kg, so the cost would be $10.00 - $5.00 which is then just $5.00 per roast. If you buy the $17.00 roast (3 kg approx), then cost will be $17.00 - $5.00 which is still $12.00. Therefore the best percentage deduction comes from choosing the smaller ones :)

Enjoy... let us know if you see this at any other NO FRILLS locations.

michael
Jun 8, 2006
399 posts
48 upvotes
Mmmmmm lovely Beep ... hopefully they have some cheap hedgetables... maybe some batatos and some Carraps too :-)
Mar 24, 2007
255 posts
17 upvotes
Thunder Bay
The discount would be the same fo4r any roast you bought, you would just receive more meat if you bought a $17 roast.
[OP]
Nov 27, 2008
146 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Excuse me - BEEF not BEEP - i type too fast, lol
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2001
5275 posts
31 upvotes
The words beepbop are simply used when you want to annoy the hell out of someone.
:twisted:
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
That's a very good price - about $1.25/lb.

Good find!
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5114 posts
529 upvotes
"beep" ... I love it.
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Jan 4, 2007
196 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
IronMarc wrote: The discount would be the same fo4r any roast you bought, you would just receive more meat if you bought a $17 roast.

While the discount is the same, the Net Price per pound is lowest on the smallest roast (which is what the OP is saying).
RKL
Nov 27, 2003
269 posts
9 upvotes
London
Thanks for the laugh. I can't help but think about Beep Stroganoff or Macaroni and Beep.

I hope they have a sale on ground beep next week!
Apr 2, 2007
33 posts
i don't even know how you did that.. "p" is not even close to "f" :lol:
Jan 14, 2008
132 posts
12 upvotes
Got some beep this afternoon, happened to be at that location.

thanks, BEEP!
To Buy or not to buy........... :?: