Expired Hot Deals

[Bell] $65/mo BYOD plan with 10GB/mo through OREA Realtors Venngo memberperks (OREA Member only I think)

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2019 12:01 am
[OP]
Oct 11, 2006
979 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto

[Bell] $65/mo BYOD plan with 10GB/mo through OREA Realtors Venngo memberperks (OREA Member only I think)

Anyone signed up this plan? I saw it on the Venngo memberperks for OREA. I haven't signed up yet but thinking about it. I went on the authorized dealer website and it showed $65 instead of $50 so I am going to call them directly and see what they says.

UPDATE: The authorized dealer claimed this is price error and supposed to be $65, i have updated the title.

2019-05-23 18_38_25-Bell Mobility - Perk - Venngo __ MemberPerks®.png
2019-05-23 18_39_11-Bell Mobility - Perk - Venngo __ MemberPerks®.png
Last edited by kennyluo on May 26th, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
22 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19240 posts
1730 upvotes
This looks similar to (but not quite as good) to our corp plan. Assuming it is, they will verify your employee ID. I presume in this case they will verify your OREA number. IE, the general public can't get this.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
[OP]
Oct 11, 2006
979 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
I also think that they would verify your membership somehow.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3478 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto

lol here we go again.
====================================
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1973 posts
1315 upvotes
Ottawa
Whoever downvote these kind of targeted deals due to "unable to get this deal" while the title is clearly marked who is eligible are misleading. Your downvote means that you're an OREA member in this case and can't get it (but I doubt that's the case as you would've commented your case).

Unable to get the deal button shouldn't be used by non members who aren't expected to get it in the 1st place.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1436 posts
911 upvotes
Near You
Deal is more YMMV than YMMV.
• AMEX Platinum
• MC BrimRogersSTACK • Visa TD AeroplanScotiabank Momentum
• TDCT • HSBC Premier • Tangerine • Fido 25GB/35$ • Public Mobile • Google Fi • Novus 1GIG/60$
[OP]
Oct 11, 2006
979 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
Never claimed that general public can get this and I am also interested in if anyone who is OREA member already got this and if it's $50 or $65.

Already tried to be as clear as possible on the op but whatever makes the downvoters happier for their day.
Dec 27, 2006
168 posts
61 upvotes
chateauguay, Québec
brunes wrote: This looks similar to (but not quite as good) to our corp plan. Assuming it is, they will verify your employee ID. I presume in this case they will verify your OREA number. IE, the general public can't get this.
just what is "your" corp plan and who is eligible?
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
1894 posts
1344 upvotes
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: Whoever downvote these kind of targeted deals due to "unable to get this deal" while the title is clearly marked who is eligible are misleading. Your downvote means that you're an OREA member in this case and can't get it (but I doubt that's the case as you would've commented your case).

Unable to get the deal button shouldn't be used by non members who aren't expected to get it in the 1st place.
I downvoted for "poor merchant reputation" - both Bell and OREA.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1392 posts
1145 upvotes
Don’t worry about the Downvoters, it’s how it is on these types of deals.

If it was a plan I could get and read this thread it would save me a ton, but your title clearly stated who it was for.

It is going to get me to see if I can get this deal somehow.

Thanks.

Mp
kennyluo wrote: Never claimed that general public can get this and I am also interested in if anyone who is OREA member already got this and if it's $50 or $65.

Already tried to be as clear as possible on the op but whatever makes the downvoters happier for their day.
Sep 12, 2007
519 posts
170 upvotes
Ottawa
Appears that the $50 price for 10Gb BYOD plan was a typo on the Venngo perks page. It now shows as $65 per month, which is what you saw when you clicked through to order.
Apr 5, 2006
243 posts
31 upvotes
Georgetown
This is also available to members of other industries with Venngo. Just confirmed it on my account.
Nov 18, 2009
240 posts
111 upvotes
Still appears as $50 for 10GB BYOD on my page.

Screen Shot

I will note however, that I emailed this company for more details on Friday morning and never heard anything back.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1506 posts
823 upvotes
Kerberos wrote: Still appears as $50 for 10GB BYOD on my page.

Screen Shot

I will note however, that I emailed this company for more details on Friday morning and never heard anything back.
Your screenshot actually shows $6... and cuts off. So either $60 or $65

my VENGO - account we have a Rogers deal that is 4gb $105/$75 Boyd LOL
No Bell deal
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
1894 posts
1344 upvotes
torontokris wrote: Your screenshot actually shows $6... and cuts off. So either $60 or $65

No Bell deal
Scroll down to the bottom of their screenshot. There are more pricing options.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1506 posts
823 upvotes
shayne85 wrote: Scroll down to the bottom of their screenshot. There are more pricing options.
Has anybody actually got the $50 deal though? Or confirmed
Nov 18, 2009
240 posts
111 upvotes
torontokris wrote: Your screenshot actually shows $6... and cuts off. So either $60 or $65

No Bell deal
At the bottom there is 5 pricing options. Two BYOD and 3 with new phones.
Sep 12, 2007
519 posts
170 upvotes
Ottawa
I see the same thing. The top of the page in blue lettering says it's $65 for 10Gb BYOD, however below that in black lettering under the Employee Plan section it shows as $50. My guess is that the $50 is a typo and it's really is $65 because that's the price that comes up when you click through to order.