• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2021 6:29 pm
[OP]
Nov 1, 2013
156 posts
131 upvotes
London ON

[Bell] [Black Friday] $70/60GB - YMMV

Received an email from Bell just now as an existing Bell Business Internet customer: $70/60GB, promo code required.

Offers end on November 29, 2021.
2021-11-23 11_58_53-Black Friday deals are here – get your team on Canada’s best national 5G network.png
*2 = Offer ends November 29, 2021. Available to current Bell Small Business Internet customers with a new activation on eligible 2-year plans with Bell SmartPay or when you bring your own device (excluding Personal, Tablet and Mobile Internet plans). Activation must be in the same name as the primary account holder. Reduced data speeds beyond 60 GB will be provided up to 512 kilobits per second. You can continue to use data at these reduced speeds until your next monthly bill period. Not compatible with Roam Better.
25 replies
Feb 1, 2015
86 posts
57 upvotes
wow i thought 70$ for 40gb was good. Id love to get this. Would love to see if anyone thats not on a business plan gets this.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7521 posts
7836 upvotes
Toronto
With Bell, everything looks great on the screen, but when it comes to billing time...

You have been warned
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Feb 1, 2015
86 posts
57 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: With Bell, everything looks great on the screen, but when it comes to billing time...

You have been warned
I know this has been many ppls experience with bell. But I've never had this issue with them in the past 6 years that I've been with them. Completely satisfied with my 1.5gbps FTTH and my mobile. And no, I don't work for them lol just lucky I guess?
Feb 18, 2019
179 posts
263 upvotes
Likewise.. I had their fibe internet for a couple years now and never had billing issues lol I’m a Koodo mobile customer tho so idk
Sep 15, 2010
844 posts
408 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
I got the pixel 6, 30gb data for $85 from Telus yesterday
Banned
Apr 14, 2004
1394 posts
648 upvotes
Toronto
3/3 poor merchant reputation Face With Tears Of Joy yep.
Feb 11, 2019
117 posts
88 upvotes
Does anyone have a plan with this much data? What do you use so much mobile data for? Do you have internet at home?
Penalty Box
Aug 19, 2015
7400 posts
7625 upvotes
Downtown Canada
That's a good price for 60GB.
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2705 posts
1378 upvotes
Montréal, QC
The deal is good.... if you really need that much data....
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5090 posts
8279 upvotes
BC
alexander0885 wrote: I know this has been many ppls experience with bell. But I've never had this issue with them in the past 6 years that I've been with them. Completely satisfied with my 1.5gbps FTTH and my mobile. And no, I don't work for them lol just lucky I guess?
How much are you paying for your mobile plan?
Dec 16, 2017
138 posts
192 upvotes
PEOPLE, for the love of God... Do not fall for the BHell bait. You will regret it. I can almost guarantee you will spend more time speaking to the BHell Billing support clowns than with your family. They will not honor the discounts, they are evasive as ever. You will dig yourself into a clusterF*** situation...... There are already other competitive options in the market. JUST RUN AWAY
Nov 6, 2006
352 posts
305 upvotes
Coquitlam
I echo the other posters here. You might get what they advertise with Bell, but if you do not, THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU. They will bill you whatever they want and you're paying it or you can go fight it with whatever government agency you want... but your phone and number are at jeopardy and people like me just pay their ransom and port out.

Other mobile providers aren't like this, but Bell knows this works and continue to do it. Good luck if you feel this risk is worth it to you.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7521 posts
7836 upvotes
Toronto
I got fed up with them because of all the constant lies and errors, so I just cancelled the service, and because they pre-bill the whole month, they had to refund me some money.

It took them 4 months to give it back to me :facepalm:

Then retentions had the audacity to call me back, to let me know I was a special customer, to offer me more BS plans :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

These guys are just a piece of work!
alexander0885 wrote: I know this has been many ppls experience with bell. But I've never had this issue with them in the past 6 years that I've been with them. Completely satisfied with my 1.5gbps FTTH and my mobile. And no, I don't work for them lol just lucky I guess?
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2393 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tjklovesthisplace wrote: What who needs that much data I use 1 gig ever 3 months
It's for business users, so I guess maybe some people are often on the move and need to transfer large files or attend video calls.

I really don't use a lot of data these days. I stream podcasts and music on the road, waze maps, and that's about it. The rest of the time, at home or at work I'm on the wifi network.
Feb 1, 2015
86 posts
57 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: How much are you paying for your mobile plan?
70$ for 40gb unlimited. Got the deal yesterday actually. Before that it was 65$ for 25gb.
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
11951 posts
7123 upvotes
Paris
roblombardi wrote: With Bell, everything looks great on the screen, but when it comes to billing time...

You have been warned
I feel this in my soul with my turbo hub internet they put me on a special plan for after complaining to the President’s office about their crap service with wireless home internet. From April 2020 I still need to call them every 2-3 months to un-f**k my billing. At least they stopped charging me for text message I can’t prevent when someone told their local Ford dealer the wrong phone number. That poor bastard had a lot of issues with his 2020 F150.
Jul 12, 2021
34 posts
5 upvotes
can someone tell me the service at bell? I got comments from others that they suck

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)