• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2021 6:29 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2009
1221 posts
1229 upvotes
masmai008 wrote: can someone tell me the service at bell? I got comments from others that they suck
SERVICE is good. BILLING isn't. Be prepared to get charged more few months down the road.
Sep 15, 2010
824 posts
327 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
I have an RV just near Algonquin Park..30 gbs come in handy when it's raining
Nov 10, 2019
99 posts
81 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: With Bell, everything looks great on the screen, but when it comes to billing time...

You have been warned
Totally. I have been burned by bell. This is another bait and switch scam by Bell. I was offered a plan $65 for 20GB data if I switch from Fido back in August 2020. I sucked into accepting their plan.
July 2021 they jacked-up my plan to $80 a month. That's a $15 a month increase in less than a year. Since then I switched my services to Telus business so far ok. I hope Telus will keep their prices intact. Don't trust Bell. Its the worst telcom in Canada. Ask any Bell employee they have tons of horror stories.
---
Jan 12, 2006
666 posts
400 upvotes
Woodbridge
beaneyov wrote: I have an RV just near Algonquin Park..30 gbs come in handy when it's raining
How is the reception in Algonquin with Bell? DO you get LTE?
Sep 15, 2010
824 posts
327 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
Not with Bell, was with Rogers, switched to Telus. Everyone up there said bell and Telus were great
Mar 6, 2018
151 posts
105 upvotes
masmai008 wrote: can someone tell me the service at bell? I got comments from others that they suck
Worst service in canada, they will put you on hold if you cancel their plan. My record was 6 hours calling on hold

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)