Expired Hot Deals

Bell

Apple AirPods wireless earbuds $149.98

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2020 12:56 am
Oct 16, 2016
32 posts
36 upvotes
igot2phones wrote: Did anyone get their airpods delivered from bell yet? Or atleast a shipping confirmation? The only email I got was the order confirmation and that was on Nov 27, which was the date of purchase..
Called their number and it goes straight to voicemail. Smh. Just wondering why its taking this long? Kind of regret not price matching at visions and picking it up at there store.
Apr 11, 2013
506 posts
333 upvotes
Looking to sell my Air Pods at cost (sealed). Purchased from Visions with price match - $165 after tax. PM me if interested
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
topkekbro wrote: It said it was suppose to delivery last Thursday now the time is delayed again does your tracking even have any other updates besides electronic info submitted? Doesn’t even say it was picked up or processed by canadapost for me
No just the electronic info submitted, that's it. I'll let you know if I actually get it on Tuesday lol
Dec 9, 2019
204 posts
68 upvotes
Nexzen wrote: No just the electronic info submitted, that's it. I'll let you know if I actually get it on Tuesday lol
I finally got it lol
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2007
1002 posts
578 upvotes
Has anyone who ordered for Visions delivery received their product? My credit was charged a week and a half ago, but the shipping status still only says "Electronic information submitted by shipper"
Dec 12, 2013
170 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
silverjelly wrote: Has anyone who ordered for Visions delivery received their product? My credit was charged a week and a half ago, but the shipping status still only says "Electronic information submitted by shipper"
I'm in the same boat. The original expected delivery was Dec 8th, then it got pushed to yesterday and now it just says "Item delayed — stay tuned for updates"
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
silverjelly wrote: Has anyone who ordered for Visions delivery received their product? My credit was charged a week and a half ago, but the shipping status still only says "Electronic information submitted by shipper"
just got it.
Dec 12, 2013
170 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
Just received mine today.
Nov 7, 2010
134 posts
60 upvotes
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Are these 1st or 2nd gen? Wouldn't want to be stuck with 1st gen.
1st gen was long gone. Apple discontinued it. IF you look at the regular price on the website. It clearly shows $219 and there's no way that the airpods first gen would cost $219 as right now. But ya they should named it Airpods 2nd gen instead but Apple just want to name it airpods cuz they want to forget about the 1st gen and replace that it with 2nd gen.
Nov 17, 2015
94 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver
The sale is still going on until Dec 30. I just got a PM code from visions and ordered 2.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6110 posts
2244 upvotes
Curious why this is in Expired? It's still in stock at Bell, just put in a price beat request to Visions
[OP]
Sep 23, 2016
133 posts
234 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It was Black Fridays sale that expired November 30, bell brought back the sale and I just updated the expiry date. There’sa new thread as well with same offer just FYI.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)