Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

Bell 6th gen ipad 32G/128G $360/$480, iPad mini 4 promo as well.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2018 10:15 am
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
imnovayu wrote: I don’t have cell plan with bell but the extra 2gb bonus data is shareable data.
Keep in mind that the extra GB you get with the tablet may be shareable but only 1 way. I learned this last year (unless they changed). We have a 6GB plan so I was under the impression when I talked to the reps that I was going up to 7GB shared. We went over the 6GB for the first time because our internet at home disconected and my wife didn't noticed she was streaming youtube for hours. Anyway I said to myself not to worry we have 7GB.

End up that it doesn't count toward the data used on your cell. But if you use the 1GB on your tablet and go over it jumps over your cell data.

I know it's weird. but I called to fight it and that's what I was told. I was like "what??"

anyway.. we dont use the data on our tablet anymore anyway.

Maybe I'm wrong... but that's how we understood it after we got charged.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
imnovayu wrote: I don’t have cell plan with bell but the extra 2gb bonus data is shareable data.
Thats a great deal. After all said and done, 3GB for $5 plus whatever device you picked out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)