Expired Hot Deals

Bell

Bell EPP Plan - BYOD $50/month with 20GB

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2021 10:50 pm
May 24, 2018
8 posts
2 upvotes
Been cycling through reps with no luck. currently on a $75/25GB plan with 30% EPP discount. They're telling me this plan isn't available... Anyone in a similar boat. would love to save $25!
Nov 30, 2005
256 posts
74 upvotes
Ottawa, Ont
h2lam wrote: If I am not an existing Bell Mobile customer can I get access to this plan? How does it work and what does EPP mean? I am currently with Fido. Thanks :)
Not sure what EPP actually stands for but basically its for corporate plan customers so if you work or are associated with a company that has a plan with BELL then you likely qualify... otherwise its not available. You would have to call your company BELL rep or the corporate department to confirm.
Oct 1, 2012
2 posts
lol why is it I am always so unlucky with these things. Nobody at Bell I have tried can help me :( I'd rather save the hassle of changing to another carrier boo...but may have no choice. Any tips or tricks in choosing options for online chat?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7981 posts
6181 upvotes
dreamavision wrote: lol why is it I am always so unlucky with these things. Nobody at Bell I have tried can help me :( I'd rather save the hassle of changing to another carrier boo...but may have no choice. Any tips or tricks in choosing options for online chat?
Sometimes you hit a wall and leaving is the only option. I was always able to negotiate a good deal with Rogers but they just won't budge right now, so I ported out just now.
Oct 1, 2012
2 posts
I do feel like this agent is at least trying to make me feel like they are trying lol....but I don't have much hope....yup...they saying I need to go through HR. Ah well....that's 30min of my life I won't get back lol
Feb 16, 2013
41 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
How often does bell check whether you still work for a certain company or not? Do they switch you out of the EPP plan if you are no longer employed with the company you signed up with? Anyone know?
Nov 11, 2006
957 posts
1226 upvotes
@home
givemesomedeals wrote: How often does bell check whether you still work for a certain company or not? Do they switch you out of the EPP plan if you are no longer employed with the company you signed up with? Anyone know?
If it makes you feel any better.

I've been on a corporate plan for the better part of 15 years, of which I've never worked, have worked, or will work for a "airline limousine" company.
Jan 6, 2003
275 posts
18 upvotes
Fyi I was able to get 20gb for $50 from bell a few days ago over online chat. Took 3 tries with different reps (previous reps said $56 for 20gb was the best they could do). I just told the rep that Shaw was having promotions on their phone plans, and I was looking to get better value from my mobile plan-was previously on an old 6gb $50 plan). I think you may just need to reach a more seasoned rep, not the newbies.
Good luck!
xlbeez wrote: Been cycling through reps with no luck. currently on a $75/25GB plan with 30% EPP discount. They're telling me this plan isn't available... Anyone in a similar boat. would love to save $25!
May 24, 2018
8 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks, I’ll try that! I was told that it was because I was a Bell employee so my account is different. I’m at $75 for 20 GB with 30% off, which ends up bringing me there with tax.
Jan 14, 2017
30 posts
7 upvotes
I see an EPP plan for $55 that includes US / CAN calling and 5gb of data with an option of a phone purchase Iphone 12 Max Pro for 1030. Worth it? Getting it for my wife, she doesn't need that much data.

I will try to negotiate down on the $55 plan.
Jan 6, 2003
275 posts
18 upvotes
i'm pretty sure i've read that some RFDers were able to get their plans to $50/month and then the 30% discount kicks in for them (making their plans around $37/month). Could be that Bell employees have an additional restriction? Good luck!
xlbeez wrote: Thanks, I’ll try that! I was told that it was because I was a Bell employee so my account is different. I’m at $75 for 20 GB with 30% off, which ends up bringing me there with tax.
Nov 4, 2009
146 posts
23 upvotes
Newcastle, ON
PlayerzInc wrote: Chatting with EPP sales for OPSEU now and they are telling me this is only for new activations. I’m insisting that people have been able to move to it but not budging!
Did you manage to make any progress on this with EPP sales for OPSEU?
Jan 27, 2015
395 posts
507 upvotes
King City, ON
xlbeez wrote: I’m at $75 for 20 GB with 30% off.
I have seen this 30% off mentioned numerous times in the thread. How does one access this discount? I am currently on Loy BYOD 70, ie 10GB for $70 (although I see in my account I have a BYOD20 for $75 offer). I have my own company, and have 2 phones on this same plan. I always BYOD.
May 24, 2018
8 posts
2 upvotes
Can't speak for others, but the 30% discount, for my self, is because I'm a Bell employee.
Nov 9, 2009
7 posts
New Westminster BC C…
aptsauga1 wrote: I see an EPP plan for $55 that includes US / CAN calling and 5gb of data with an option of a phone purchase Iphone 12 Max Pro for 1030. Worth it? Getting it for my wife, she doesn't need that much data.

I will try to negotiate down on the $55 plan.
Did you end up getting this? I'm wondering what roaming is like on a plan like this, is it "Roam Better" bologna?
Aug 8, 2011
32 posts
13 upvotes
VERDUN
Hello! So I'm under an EPP plan at the moment but my plan is expiring and I'm no longer employed at the company the EPP is associated to. When I negotiate for a new plan, and they ask if I'm still employed at the company, is there any way for them to verify it???
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
2303 posts
442 upvotes
Торонто
jackiemon wrote: Hello! So I'm under an EPP plan at the moment but my plan is expiring and I'm no longer employed at the company the EPP is associated to. When I negotiate for a new plan, and they ask if I'm still employed at the company, is there any way for them to verify it???
work email
Nov 30, 2005
256 posts
74 upvotes
Ottawa, Ont
every time I have changed they always comment that I am on a corp plan but I retired 5 years ago and went off the corp plan over 4 years ago. Because I am still listed I could get this one... no work email required. I have been switched to the Retired section within the union (whos the plan is actually through) and will be that way for life.... or until my $10 lifetime membership expires! LOL
Jan 14, 2017
30 posts
7 upvotes
tigurr wrote: Did you end up getting this? I'm wondering what roaming is like on a plan like this, is it "Roam Better" bologna?
Yes , got the plan. Not sure Roaming is included, I don't see it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)