Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Bell] Bell Gigabit Internet $49.95/mth 3 years contract (Business Plan)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2020 6:17 pm
Jan 24, 2008
252 posts
71 upvotes
Scarborough
So what I did, I went to Bell small business website page and called the number from the page. And I explained that I know about the deal from some of my business partners and I got the deal for 3 years at 49.94. Install schedule for tomorrow morning.
Jul 11, 2003
661 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
is_07 wrote: If you have a registered small business and are looking for a deal with Bell, I can PM you a Bell contact that can direct you to a rep responsible for handling small business accounts.
@is_07 Are you able to pass along that Information to me as well? Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2012
2698 posts
594 upvotes
Scarborough
This looks good except for the 3 yr contract. Would be coming from Fido 150u for 37.50 which the deal expires next month or December I cant remember.

Might be time to contact Fido for any retention offers.

EDIT: it says reg price is 124.99 not 99.99.....

Cold if true
Jul 11, 2003
661 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
rulerman wrote: So what I did, I went to Bell small business website page and called the number from the page. And I explained that I know about the deal from some of my business partners and I got the deal for 3 years at 49.94. Install schedule for tomorrow morning.
Tried to do the same but quoted me $90
Oct 23, 2017
17 posts
3 upvotes
is_07 wrote: If you have a registered small business and are looking for a deal with Bell, I can PM you a Bell contact that can direct you to a rep responsible for handling small business accounts.
Pm me a contact please
Jun 4, 2011
3 posts
Interested ! I have a small business registered with a provincial ID. PM me. I am in Etobicoke
Jul 11, 2005
893 posts
27 upvotes
Hi, would appreciate a pm with Bell Contact. thanks
Nov 9, 2010
759 posts
947 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Hi, please PM me with your Bell contact. Thanks!
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: djwalsh3000
Oct 26, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
is_07, Could you send me a PM with the contact info? I don't see an option to PM you so maybe you have that turned off. Thanks in advance.
Apr 8, 2018
87 posts
9 upvotes
I have a HST #, is that all you need? are people still getting $49? what if you cancel in less than 3 years?
May 15, 2008
25 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a contact #? Would this apply to home businesses, asking for a friend:)
Jan 31, 2008
629 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else able to get a business rep? Trying to get internet for small business.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2006
2093 posts
225 upvotes
OTTAWA, Canada
Would be curious to get your contacts info, current Rogers deal is expiring.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3562 posts
653 upvotes
Kingston
juber wrote: Is there a contact #? Would this apply to home businesses, asking for a friend:)
lilpoorpk wrote: Anyone else able to get a business rep? Trying to get internet for small business.

Thanks!
demanche wrote: Would be curious to get your contacts info, current Rogers deal is expiring.
3 yrs ago, when I set up my business internet, I used this # 647-233-1728. I have no idea what the reps name is/was, nor do I know if he still works for Bell as I haven't spoken to him since installation 3 yrs ago, but might want to give him a try.