[Bell] Bell home internet Gigabit Fibe 49.95+tax $ YMMV

[OP]
Jun 22, 2017
94 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto

[Bell] Bell home internet Gigabit Fibe 49.95+tax $ YMMV

Hi all

Today i found old Business Card from a bell rep who was in my building ( East York area, Toronto ) a year ago, and i decide it to give him a call just like that and check if there is any internet deals for my address.

He sad there is some deals going on now but NOT for my address, but he sad if i wait for 30 mins he will check with his boss if he can get a code for special deal for bell Gigabit internet for 49.95 + tax no activation fee or modem fee thats gonna be waived, and this is ongoing price... means its not for 12 months its gonna be permanent as long as i stay with bell. Currently am with fido 150/15 mpbs for 37.50+tax. i tried calling bell and rogers before so many times to get some deal but no luck, all the time they mention the regular price's from the web site so that's why i sign up with fido 3 months ago ( before that i was with rogers 1 year deal 500/20 for 59.99 + tax )

Please note that the bell rep sad this is a code for special deal. NOT everybody can get it but still some of you i believe can get it, i suggest who ever has a friend or know any bell rep to try. If you can't get this deal maybe some other deals but until you call and check u wont know. Please share you experience who ever get any deal so we can help others to get similar deals
Good luck all
Images
  • 111111.jpg
53 replies
May 3, 2016
176 posts
101 upvotes
Brampton
Do you mind giving the code or rep's phone number.
May 21, 2018
599 posts
562 upvotes
You basically just shared a deal that is only available to you.

Thumbs down.
Don't forget to goo your attic!
Nov 11, 2005
303 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver
I got this offer in the mail, it's a Beanfield winback, so supposedly if your building is serviced by Beanfield, they will be able to offer you this deal.
Mar 30, 2017
34 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
Living in a condo in Markham ON, they have this deal available if you call in.
Jun 26, 2017
41 posts
8 upvotes
Any chance people living in Scarborough can get this deal?
Jan 9, 2021
12 posts
22 upvotes
velelamja wrote: Hi all

Today i found old Business Card from a bell rep who was in my building ( East York area, Toronto ) a year ago, and i decide it to give him a call just like that and check if there is any internet deals for my address.

He sad there is some deals going on now but NOT for my address, but he sad if i wait for 30 mins he will check with his boss if he can get a code for special deal for bell Gigabit internet for 49.95 + tax no activation fee or modem fee thats gonna be waived, and this is ongoing price... means its not for 12 months its gonna be permanent as long as i stay with bell. Currently am with fido 150/15 mpbs for 37.50+tax. i tried calling bell and rogers before so many times to get some deal but no luck, all the time they mention the regular price's from the web site so that's why i sign up with fido 3 months ago ( before that i was with rogers 1 year deal 500/20 for 59.99 + tax )

Please note that the bell rep sad this is a code for special deal. NOT everybody can get it but still some of you i believe can get it, i suggest who ever has a friend or know any bell rep to try. If you can't get this deal maybe some other deals but until you call and check u wont know. Please share you experience who ever get any deal so we can help others to get similar deals
Good luck all
Happy for you man.
Sep 22, 2020
18 posts
25 upvotes
I tried so sign up this using the regular switch to under a different name trick but the rep came back saying the backend team denied the order for some bullshit reason (suspecting my friend lives with me).
Good luck for anyone who actually get it, I’m switching to Rogers.
Jul 8, 2013
184 posts
183 upvotes
AMHERST
Rolling the dice on the YMMV, but I’ll give it an upvote for being a solid lead. When everyone pitches in on leads like this, sometimes there is gold.
Sep 21, 2019
158 posts
297 upvotes
I'll try calling in tomorrow to see if I can get this in brampton. I pay this for rogers but their service is so shit. I can never get anything past 600mbps connection. And having so many issues with dropped congestion lately.
Jun 23, 2010
15 posts
10 upvotes
windsor
Ok I got the same deal when I moved into my new place, but less than a month later I get a letter saying they are increasing the monthly rate by $6 starting March, which is a 10% increase!! They said it's regulation fees. I'm so mad I'm going to cancel. I'll call them again to complain, but last week when I called them they didn't budge.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2727 posts
1941 upvotes
I have similar deal from few years back, it started at $50, but they are increasing the regular price every year by about $5, so you price goes up as well - you have a discount from the regular price. I believe this March they will increase by $3. I am now at $60. The typical bs that they invest in infrastructure blah blah

Once this pandemic is over and we return to potentially hybrid working model, I will be switching for sure.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2395 posts
1093 upvotes
This is the most ymmv deal in the history of ymmv
Dec 9, 2017
267 posts
667 upvotes
AtticGoo wrote: You basically just shared a deal that is only available to you.

Thumbs down.
BS, you are a downer, get that # and call it, you got nothing to lose. we are here to fight for those deals !
OP, good freaking job, you never know, if a few people get it, it is still a good DEAL and this is what RFD is about.
Not everyone will get it, but those who will, godspeed, a#$holes, enjoy it !
Oct 9, 2019
139 posts
79 upvotes
Op, please post the number or pm me reps contact detail
I am in Brampton
Dec 6, 2009
4 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
OP can you dm me the contact for you rep?
thanks
Oct 11, 2016
24 posts
8 upvotes
Won't work in TO. Best price I got quoted (and this is through the promotions line) was $89.95/month. OP if you have the contact details for this agent pls share them.
Feb 24, 2003
266 posts
14 upvotes
Due to numerous issues with Bell billing, I will never go Bell for any services. Use to be all Bell.
Feb 8, 2011
525 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
Yes i got no less than 89 bucks and Rep told me not will stay at that as long as i remain on Fibe.
Its hard to buy that because Bell increase price every year.

CRTC needs to go ...
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1778 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
lol 2021 I still have no idea how to turn on gateway mode on their crappy homewhatever 3000