Expired Hot Deals

Bell

Bell Mobility 20GB $50 BYOD Plan (EPP via Perkopolis)

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2022 5:51 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Dec 10, 2012
555 posts
459 upvotes
Vancouver

[Bell] Bell Mobility 20GB $50 BYOD Plan (EPP via Perkopolis)

This deal is offered through EPP via Perkopolis. I called and the entire process took twenty minutes.

Details:
BYOD Plan
20GB full speed data, data after 20GB is throttled at 512KB/S
Unlimited nationwide calling
Unlimited texts
Wifi calling
5G (with compatible devices)
$50 connection reimbursed on 2nd bill

Not as hot as the Telus $45/25GB deal but unlike the Telus deal this deal is very accessible to most individuals

When I called the rep verified my work email address and that was it. Very easy. SIM card coming in the mail in the next 2 days
Screenshot_20210927-143257.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 27th, 2021 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
123 replies
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 24, 2015
70 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It's Bell. Before you know it, you'll be paying $70 for 20GB.
Sr. Member
Jul 5, 2010
579 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
There is also a $200 portin credit for 24 month. Which makes this deal pretty good.

$41.66 per month.
Jr. Member
Aug 5, 2015
147 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dinkeye wrote: This deal is offered through EPP via Perkopolis. I called and the entire process took twenty minutes.

Details:
BYOD Plan
20GB full speed data, data after 20GB is throttled at 512KB/S
Unlimited nationwide calling
Unlimited texts
Wifi calling
5G (with compatible devices)
$50 connection reimbursed on 2nd bill

Not as hot as the Telus $45/25GB deal but unlike the Telus deal this deal is very accessible to most individuals

When I called the rep verified my work email address and that was it. Very easy. SIM card coming in the mail in the next 2 days

Screenshot_20210927-143257.png
This deal has been posted in the EPP section.. OP forgot to mention there is also a $200 credit over 2 years if you are porting from other providers (must not be Bell’s subsidary) and if you are under certain employers.
That will make it $41.67 for 20GB over the next 24 months.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
5448 posts
4999 upvotes
Toronto
EPP via Perkopolis is accessible to most individuals?
Member
Jan 8, 2020
235 posts
603 upvotes
Winnipeg
Saw this deal through a Perkopolis email. I am planning to accept when my current contract ends in a few months, if not, go with one of the low cost providers (Public, chart, PC Mobile, etc).
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2158 posts
1222 upvotes
Ottawa
I have perkopolis, but link says I am not eligible for this deal? lol ok.
Newbie
Aug 7, 2010
11 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
I recently retired, but still have a signon to Perkopolis. When you say they verified your email, do you know how they did that?

I no longer have a corporate email, but still have a signon to perkopolis with my old email.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Dec 10, 2012
555 posts
459 upvotes
Vancouver
tert333 wrote: I recently retired, but still have a signon to Perkopolis. When you say they verified your email, do you know how they did that?

I no longer have a corporate email, but still have a signon to perkopolis with my old email.
She emailed my work email and I had to reply. She also said a business card in store would work but YMMV there...
Sr. Member
Dec 10, 2012
544 posts
236 upvotes
GTA
200 credit only if I buy a phone or doesn't matter?
Newbie
Mar 30, 2019
99 posts
140 upvotes
chicu1981 wrote: There is also a $200 portin credit for 24 month. Which makes this deal pretty good.

$41.66 per month.
I got 3 lines on this plan 2 months ago, sadly they weren't offering any port in credit. Anything I can do now to get it applied somehow?
Jr. Member
Jan 4, 2017
180 posts
93 upvotes
toronto
It looks like you may not be eligible for this particular item
Any idea on why that would be the case? I have an account and can usually access these offers.
Member
User avatar
Jul 17, 2019
241 posts
359 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Sluml0rd wrote: This deal has been posted in the EPP section.. OP forgot to mention there is also a $200 credit over 2 years if you are porting from other providers (must not be Bell’s subsidary) and if you are under certain employers.
That will make it $41.67 for 20GB over the next 24 months.
Where can I access EPP section?
😎 Money Saved is Money Earned 😎
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2020
1060 posts
1631 upvotes
eggmcmuffin wrote: It's Bell. Before you know it, you'll be paying $70 for 20GB.
Posted from your 3G connected Freedom phone?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2018
1892 posts
3540 upvotes
Something is off about this. Sorry man but..... you don't need to go through a 3rd party to get an EPP plan. You go directly through Bell itself. Same with Telus and Rogers. No 3rd party.
$52 25GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan - Includes Apple Watch LTE @ NO CHARGE!
BYE BYE ROGERS!
$21.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Newbie
Jan 4, 2009
58 posts
10 upvotes
chicu1981 wrote: There is also a $200 portin credit for 24 month. Which makes this deal pretty good.

$41.66 per month.
I got this with the port in credit a few weeks ago. Super good deal. Has anyone tried to add on a smartwatch to the plan? I was told this was not possible but I see the option in the app.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
dinkeye wrote: This deal is offered through EPP via Perkopolis. I called and the entire process took twenty minutes.

Details:
BYOD Plan
20GB full speed data, data after 20GB is throttled at 512KB/S
Unlimited nationwide calling
Unlimited texts
Wifi calling
5G (with compatible devices)
$50 connection reimbursed on 2nd bill

Not as hot as the Telus $45/25GB deal but unlike the Telus deal this deal is very accessible to most individuals

When I called the rep verified my work email address and that was it. Very easy. SIM card coming in the mail in the next 2 days

Screenshot_20210927-143257.png
What is the benefits of BYOP? Beside you can exit change carriers anytime?
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Newbie
Aug 21, 2019
12 posts
11 upvotes
Called them but they said there's not port-in credits? Using other company for EPP. Anyone else have any luck?
Jr. Member
Feb 7, 2019
156 posts
88 upvotes
Calgary
If I have 2 or more phone lines under 1 account, is the 20GB/line shareable among all the lines?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)