Expired Hot Deals

Bell

Bell Mobility 20GB $50 BYOD Plan (EPP via Perkopolis)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2022 5:51 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
2560 posts
456 upvotes
Toronto
M9L1A3 wrote: Update on Bell regular service after taking this bait: So I got the plan. Credits were cancelled within a month of activation and I had to call them for information about that. Also $50 activation fee was charged along with $50+ partial charges without credits for the first month

Also I couldn't get Wi-Fi calling on my phone and when I inquired about that, I was informed that its not in my plan and I need to change my plan to get that. I kind of expected that Bell service and and I can't believe in this offer bait. Now I am regretting leaving Fido on my 25Gb for $45 plan with Wi-Fi calling included but without 5G.

The service in my area is bad compared to Rogers or TELUS. And I also felt that the signal is less stable compared to Rogers. I would be going back to Fido or maybe telus with their similar plan.

I am typing while on the call for about an hr and explaining this to 3 different agents. They are still figuring out what happened and telling me what I can already see on my account. I am used to the same procedure whenever I get an offer with bell and this is another lesson in the " Beware of Bell" book.

Call was completed with the smart billing reps and they informed me to check the website again after I get my first bill and also they were able to add the Wi-Fi calling feature which I thought was a standard norm in this industry except the few Big money ballers. I don't blame the reps and I try my best to be as polite as possible with them. I have been in that position and I know how it fells to take an outburst from someone when you have limited access in your hands. The blame has to be on these corporations and I would definitely be discussing that on " Bell's Lets talk " day with my Telus peace plan.

bell scam.jpg
Based on the screenshot, I didn’t see the wifi calling being added, have you tested to see if it works?
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
2560 posts
456 upvotes
Toronto
Newpunk wrote: Jumped on one of these deals last November with Bell and they’ve already raised my monthly rate by $5. Expect your plan to go up $5 per month every 6-12 months.

Only saving grace is it’s no contract, so I will probably port back to Koodo or to Virgin for one of their promo plans soon.
Seriously? If you are on their BYOD, they won’t raise your monthly rate.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1186 posts
909 upvotes
Toronto
albundy99999999 wrote: Seriously? If you are on their BYOD, they won’t raise your monthly rate.
Bell has 100% raised my rate by $5/month on a BYOD plan.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
2560 posts
456 upvotes
Toronto
Newpunk wrote: Bell has 100% raised my rate by $5/month on a BYOD plan.
Looks like Bell can change the rate anytime on non-company specific EPP plans making these type of EPP plans unfavorable to get.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)