Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

[Bell Retention's] YMMV $0 Samsung Galaxy Tab E w/ 3GB data for $5 per month

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2018 6:18 pm
Aug 10, 2011
510 posts
195 upvotes
EAST YORK
bilaliz wrote: anyone?
Sorry I don’t know 2 years ago when I signed up i had nothing else with bell
Freedom Promo Everywhere 50 20GB($32.50 - 35% F&F + 50GB big binge ) X2 plans
Freedom 19.5GB $24.25 ( $5 digital discount and 35% F&F + 50GB big binge)
Freedom 1.2GB addon line 10$ + 50 GB big binge
Aug 10, 2011
510 posts
195 upvotes
EAST YORK
keshan wrote: it won't disappear, I asked them if I have to chat back to get the 30 credit back, they said they will deal with it when they process the order/before the bill is out.

I didn't ask this, as far as I can tell, the whole upgrade process is done in mybell and I partially processed the order but haven't seen any changes to my plan.
but as you point it out, I'd like to chat with a CSR to make it clear.
Thx I am paranoid that they will change the plan on me and I lose functionality of having it in my phone
Freedom Promo Everywhere 50 20GB($32.50 - 35% F&F + 50GB big binge ) X2 plans
Freedom 19.5GB $24.25 ( $5 digital discount and 35% F&F + 50GB big binge)
Freedom 1.2GB addon line 10$ + 50 GB big binge
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1173 posts
759 upvotes
bakayaroh wrote: Thx I am paranoid that they will change the plan on me and I lose functionality of having it in my phone
we are on the same boat, my 2 years ipad mini 4 contract just ended.

after another two chat sessions with CSRs, here is what I've got (assume your existing plan is $5 with 1G data from 16G ipad mini 4)
1. once you upgrade your device online, your $5/1G data will be affected (gone)
2. the only way to possibly keep the price and data is call their loyalty department.

so I assume that once you make the call, you get the offer OP posted or if you want go with the ipad 6th/ipad mini 4 deal, people also mentioned the price increase to $10/m for ipad deals. Either way chances are you may get a new sim card. This will loop back to the point that the new sim card can't be used in other devices.

I am still pondering.

I tried online to confirm what CSR said, and notice the 1G data gone.
compare.png
Apr 27, 2011
528 posts
285 upvotes
Toronto
Have you took action to upgrade your device? I did and was told the old sim card can be used as well. But after the order was placed, my account requires me to activate new device before any change can be made. Basically new plan won't show up unless I activate new device. I can still use the old SIM but cannot see the new plan/device in my account. Worry about the next bill now.
keshan wrote: we are on the same boat, my 2 years ipad mini 4 contract just ended.

after another two chat sessions with CSRs, here is what I've got (assume your existing plan is $5 with 1G data from 16G ipad mini 4)
1. once you upgrade your device online, your $5/1G data will be affected (gone)
2. the only way to possibly keep the price and data is call their loyalty department.

so I assume that once you make the call, you get the offer OP posted or if you want go with the ipad 6th/ipad mini 4 deal, people also mentioned the price increase to $10/m for ipad deals. Either way chances are you may get a new sim card. This will loop back to the point that the new sim card can't be used in other devices.

I am still pondering.

I tried online to confirm what CSR said, and notice the 1G data gone.
compare.png
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1173 posts
759 upvotes
imnovayu wrote: Have you took action to upgrade your device? I did and was told the old sim card can be used as well. But after the order was placed, my account requires me to activate new device before any change can be made. Basically new plan won't show up unless I activate new device. I can still use the old SIM but cannot see the new plan/device in my account. Worry about the next bill now.
yes, upgraded my device, and here is the post http://forums.redflagdeals.com/bell-bel ... #p29894459
I asked them why I can't use my old sim card, they said something like if I don't activate the new sim card they won't be able to charge my account, that's an interesting explanation.
Anyway, I activate my new sim in my phone instead of the new tablet, and voila, still works in my phone.
Apr 27, 2011
528 posts
285 upvotes
Toronto
That's great news to know. I will try the same. But the CSR I talked to added 2GB extra bonus to me. Not sure if that will change something. but worst scenario is just the activation failed and I go back to use old one.
keshan wrote: yes, upgraded my device, and here is the post http://forums.redflagdeals.com/bell-bel ... #p29894459
I asked them why I can't use my old sim card, they said something like if I don't activate the new sim card they won't be able to charge my account, that's an interesting explanation.
Anyway, I activate my new sim in my phone instead of the new tablet, and voila, still works in my phone.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1173 posts
759 upvotes
imnovayu wrote: That's great news to know. I will try the same. But the CSR I talked to added 2GB extra bonus to me. Not sure if that will change something. but worst scenario is just the activation failed and I go back to use old one.
They don't gave me anything, not sure it's a good thing or a bad thing, hopefully that 2G won't get the sim card locked to a loyalty plan.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)