[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1146 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto

[Bell] dead

dead
Last edited by Newpunk on Oct 31st, 2020 9:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1820 posts
1638 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rockxxxlee wrote: ya, fool me once
shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1146 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto
rockxxxlee wrote: ya, fool me once
It looks like it’s a 2 year contract so wouldn’t they need to honour the $65 less $10 discount for the full term? I know they upped the 10GB $60 deal back a while ago, but that was BYOB from what I heard.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1514 posts
484 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I switched to bell for that deal, but BYOD.

Left them just over one month later for Rogers, and I will never go back.

So this is what they did since joining:

1. My area had 1-2 bars of cell phone reception where Rogers has 4-5. The coverage varies I know, but I would expect this from a discount phone service.

2. They merge your bill with your existing internet bill. It’s just 1 bill and you can’t view the hidden fees, extra charges, and they conveniently forget to credit your account for previously agreed charges.

3. When you call customer service, they can’t even explain your bill. For example I owed $116 for a $55 a month plan. They told me that I owed only $70, and they will remove the other fees. I look at my account a week later, I’m now owing $46, and now I’m past the payment date so now i owe interest on the charges that was supposed to be removed.

4. Customer service denied ever telling me that they would waive the extra charges.

I ended up porting to Rogers the same night and gave the middle finger. Will also look at switching my internet when I find a comparable FTTH service.

Don’t even bother with this, I went through Hell.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1134 posts
825 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
I know someone who would go for this but there is nothing on Bell site about it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)