Enjoy a credit of $25/mo. for 2 years on pure fibre Internet technology [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2021 12:18 am
[OP]
Nov 28, 2005
753 posts
807 upvotes
Toronto

[Bell] Enjoy a credit of $25/mo. for 2 years on pure fibre Internet technology [YMMV]

From Bell homepage. Price and credit may show differently, so try using private browsing.

Available to new residential customers, where access/technology permit.
Activation: For non-online orders, $59.95 activation fee applies (which may be waived if you chat online or call to sign up with an agent)

1) Downvote this post if this promotion does not meet your needs and your budget cannot afford it.
2) Contact your current provider to resolve your specific concerns. The CRTC does not intervene in the retail rates that are charged to customers. The CRTC is also not directly involved in their billing and marketing practices, quality of service issues, and customer relations.
3) Comparison shop on RFD:
[Virgin Plus] Credit of up to $25/mo. for 12 months on Unlimited Internet. Ontario only
[Fido] Save $25-$35/mo for 12 months on 75u or 150u Unlimited Internet. New customers in Ontario only.
[Bell] Internet Student Promotion
Last edited by Quid Pro Quo on Aug 8th, 2021 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
41 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3223 posts
1100 upvotes
Mississauga
I would totally switch to Bell, if they could offer more than 50 Mbps in my area lol.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23443 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
dang, I don't see this offer - I was interested in trying out the Bell Fibe 1.5Gbps highest tier package but the cost is $129 for me.....so even with the $25 credit for 2 years (which I don't see), it's still $104 for me.....

Vs currently I'm paying $45 for Virgin's 100/10 FTTH package...............credit is for 1yr so will re-visit after my 1yr is up (cost goes back up).

Thx for sharing OP!

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Apr 7, 2019
293 posts
234 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote: dang, I don't see this offer - I was interested in trying out the Bell Fibe 1.5Gbps highest tier package but the cost is $129 for me.....so even with the $25 credit for 2 years (which I don't see), it's still $104 for me.....

Vs currently I'm paying $45 for Virgin's 100/10 FTTH package...............credit is for 1yr so will re-visit after my 1yr is up (cost goes back up).

Thx for sharing OP!
I never had fiber to the home. Still on dsl with teksavvy. Would I need to sign up with bell first to get all the infrastructure or whatever installed first before I could go somewhere cheaper like virgin?
[OP]
Nov 28, 2005
753 posts
807 upvotes
Toronto
ji2o0k wrote: dang, I don't see this offer - I was interested in trying out the Bell Fibe 1.5Gbps highest tier package but the cost is $129 for me.....so even with the $25 credit for 2 years (which I don't see), it's still $104 for me.....

Thx for sharing OP!
The price and credit disappeared for me when I refreshed or entered my location on regular browsing, but it came back when I used private browsing mode. Try to see if that works for you.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9149 upvotes
The NORTH
input wrote: I would totally switch to Bell, if they could offer more than 50 Mbps in my area lol.
Bell's the only one available in my area... up to 5mbps... :(

As for the deal, always beware of bell. These deals are only good till they up the base cost of your package; which they have a history of doing consistently.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23443 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
Groovycake wrote: I never had fiber to the home. Still on dsl with teksavvy. Would I need to sign up with bell first to get all the infrastructure or whatever installed first before I could go somewhere cheaper like virgin?
best to check what is available to your home....Bell has an address availability checker. It might either be FTTH or FTTN..........

If Bell services are available in your area, you can check with Virgin if they provide services to your home. If they do, a Bell technician will come to set up the cabling into the home & the modem for Virgin (same company just different brand)

Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23443 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
Quid Pro Quo wrote: The price and credit disappeared for me when I refreshed or entered my location on regular browsing, but it came back when I used private browsing mode. Try to see if that works for you.
ah yes, I see it in private browsing - the $25 credit is only applicable to two Internet packages:

1. 50/50 unlimited
2. 15/15 100Gb

Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2798 posts
4736 upvotes
Atlantic
Interesting promotion.....but your screenshot shows Bell QC. Is this promotion restricted by region?
Aug 3, 2020
201 posts
812 upvotes
CA
Got $74.95 for 1.5Gig 2 days ago. The promo is as long as you keep it. I went to a Bell branch and also talked to an agent by phone. They offered the same price but the online agent further waived the installation fee.
Aug 25, 2013
394 posts
504 upvotes
There is no such thing as 'enjoy' with Bell discounts.
Apr 28, 2019
227 posts
172 upvotes
TurquoiseA wrote: Got $74.95 for 1.5Gig 2 days ago. The promo is as long as you keep it. I went to a Bell branch and also talked to an agent by phone. They offered the same price but the online agent further waived the installation fee.
Where are you located to get this deal?
[OP]
Nov 28, 2005
753 posts
807 upvotes
Toronto
EasyCompany251 wrote: Interesting promotion.....but your screenshot shows Bell QC. Is this promotion restricted by region?
I didn't realize that, but I don't think it is region specific. I used the chat feature on the website to discuss this promotion. The online agent asked to call me about it and I ended up being offered this promotion for my Ontario address.
Sep 8, 2010
367 posts
107 upvotes
Chambly
Is there a contract for two years for this or cancel anytime but discount is for two years?
Oct 3, 2006
180 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Seems like I can't get FTTH through any provider... L5M area and just wish I could access fibre somehow
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9974 posts
1326 upvotes
Shows FTTH as unavailable for me. I’m in Vaughan, and I swear they just hooked up the fibre to our houses not long ago…
[OP]
Nov 28, 2005
753 posts
807 upvotes
Toronto
ji2o0k wrote: ah yes, I see it in private browsing - the $25 credit is only applicable to two Internet packages:

1. 50/50 unlimited
2. 15/15 100Gb
Yeah, Fibe 50 was the highest service available based on my exact location and the agent offered it for $59.95
Jun 16, 2008
346 posts
239 upvotes
Brampton
Is this deal over?
Group Buys Organized:
Netflix UHD+4K
Prime Video
Spotify

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)