Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

Fibe Gigabit Internet/Cable/Home Phone $99 Bundle At Toronto Home Show

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2017 2:59 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
2161 posts
3196 upvotes
GTA
Regarding the post about being guaranteed 2 yrs at $99
This is a blatant lie and many have fallen for their schemes including me (in the past)
Feb 17, 2017
549 posts
92 upvotes
Why is everyone still falling for expensive TV bills??? There are cheaper alternatives. Until these major providers stop ripping us off
Who you know matters sometimes but what you know is invaluable
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1576 posts
697 upvotes
Is there a promo code to get this deal? Or do we have to actually go to the home show?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8085 posts
3868 upvotes
Leonidas wrote: Why is everyone still falling for expensive TV bills??? There are cheaper alternatives. Until these major providers stop ripping us off
Who is going to give me gigabit for less than $100/month?
Feb 17, 2017
549 posts
92 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: Who is going to give me gigabit for less than $100/month?
Sorry I wasn't referring to the Internet package itself. People mentioned a bundle with tv service when you really should stop paying the major monopoly corporations for tv service at such high costs.
There's other avenues such as iptv. That's all I use and everyone I know.
All you need is reliable Internet speeds of above 60mb/s

I assume gigabit is over 100mbs speed Internet package??? If so you don't need more than 100mbs
A lot of websites and servers don't even give out information at that speed so what's the point of being able to download at that speed? This is how it was explained to me by the Internet technicians I know.

Anyways, stop paying for expensive cable TV bills is all im saying here
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8085 posts
3868 upvotes
Leonidas wrote: Sorry I wasn't referring to the Internet package itself. People mentioned a bundle with tv service when you really should stop paying the major monopoly corporations for tv service at such high costs.
There's other avenues such as iptv. That's all I use and everyone I know.
All you need is reliable Internet speeds of above 60mb/s

I assume gigabit is over 100mbs speed Internet package??? If so you don't need more than 100mbs
A lot of websites and servers don't even give out information at that speed so what's the point of being able to download at that speed? This is how it was explained to me by the Internet technicians I know.

Anyways, stop paying for expensive cable TV bills is all im saying here
Don't tell me what I need; I work in IT. I can easily find sources where I can download at 1gbps. If you want gigabit, this is a pretty good package.
Feb 17, 2017
549 posts
92 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: Don't tell me what I need; I work in IT. I can easily find sources where I can download at 1gbps. If you want gigabit, this is a pretty good package.
LOL whatever makes you happy. If I was in IT I wouldn't be paying expensive TV bills. Anyway glad it's working for you
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8085 posts
3868 upvotes
Leonidas wrote: LOL whatever makes you happy. If I was in IT I wouldn't be paying expensive TV bills. Anyway glad it's working for you
You don't seem to understand that getting the bundle with TV is actually cheaper than getting the internet alone.
Jul 18, 2007
633 posts
395 upvotes
Markham
How do you like it? Waiting right now for bell tech to come install my bell fibe at my dads condo.
Aug 17, 2003
236 posts
58 upvotes
Leonidas wrote: LOL whatever makes you happy. If I was in IT I wouldn't be paying expensive TV bills. Anyway glad it's working for you
How is $99 expensive for gigabit (1000 mpbs), a reliable TV package (sorry, IPTV isn't very good) and home phone? I'm paying $115mo right now just for 250Mbps cable internet.

I agree that cable bills are expensive, I get my TV via antenna over the air using a Tivo which lets me record 4 HD shows at once - it's not free but it's perfect quality and it's easy to use - but this Bell deal is a cheaper and a much better value.
Jun 13, 2004
280 posts
197 upvotes
Discount guaranteed but not the price.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
It will creep up to $120 in 6 months.

Unlike Rogers where the total price is the contract price, with Bell, it's just the discount amount.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16760 posts
8092 upvotes
Is there a limit on how much Bell can increase the price?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
18145 posts
1741 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Grr, I hate how my subdivision doesn't even support Bell.
Oct 19, 2006
524 posts
179 upvotes
Peterborough
Cana anyone PM me the Promotional code or reference code to get this offer by phone or chat.
Thanks
Peterboro..ON
Apr 29, 2006
422 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
I just moved into my new condo and was offered this deal .. if you want it I can forward you the reps name if your intrested .. send me a message

I also got a 2nd regular hd box for 12months free
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2003
1167 posts
340 upvotes
I got rid of Bell / Rogers a long time ago and couldn't be happier. No more worries about complicated bundled contracts and the inevitable billing errors that are never in my favour.

Internet I use Fibrestream and get great speeds, pay month to month, same price, no worries about having to call into Bell to argue about a price error
Telephone...voip.ms. Saved so much money over landline with more options and infinitely cheaper prices.
Television - OTA-HD. Gets most of the broadcasts and whatever isn't there you can usually find either on Netflix or internet
Cell phone - probably the only service where I can't escape but with the Public Mobile pre-paid, I can't complain.
Apr 28, 2015
5 posts
Brampton, ON
Will this be available over the phone? And in Brampton? Or it's home show special only?
Oct 29, 2016
316 posts
137 upvotes
vro29 wrote: How is $99 expensive for gigabit (1000 mpbs), a reliable TV package (sorry, IPTV isn't very good) and home phone? I'm paying $115mo right now just for 250Mbps cable internet.

I agree that cable bills are expensive, I get my TV via antenna over the air using a Tivo which lets me record 4 HD shows at once - it's not free but it's perfect quality and it's easy to use - but this Bell deal is a cheaper and a much better value.

Yes it is a great deal now but I don't think it's fair to look at the promotional net price.
On the bundle page of Bell's website when I punch in Good TV + Gigabit + HP Choice this is what it shows:
Regular price - $209.34
Promotion price - $170.34 for 2 years.

So yes, this deal is better than doing it on Bell's website. But youll be back to $210+ 2 years later.
Want to cancel your home phone when you realize later you don't need it? The HDPVR is then no longer free and you would lose your promotional discount.