134 posts
166 upvotes

Bell Fibe internet via 3rd party vendor

Price:
Expiry:
June 27, 2022
Retailer:
Bell fibe via 3rd party vendor
This is a Chinese AD I got, I contacted them, they offer bell internet and rogers internet, however bell is the bot promo… they will ask for you address to check if you can get fibe service then ask for phone number and name. Then Bell reaches out to you to set this up… this is the same way I have set up my current but this offer is pretty sweet if real. So far I haven’t found any red flags.

**edit** confirmed it is legit. Bell confirmed they have this promo.

1.5gb internet $49.95 for 2 years no contract.
3gb internet $64.95 for 2 years no contract.

It seems to come with a year of free Chinese and English tv?

416-840-2111
1-866-519-0186

**edit 2**
Everyone keeps asking for PM for a contact. The original AD I got had a URL to enter details for a call back.

http://hightel.ca/bell0622-27

I won’t lie, the page looks sketchy, so I called them instead. Anyway it is legit.

** edit 3**
Seems like the number and URL I provided no longer works. I can confirm now that the deal is LEGIT. Bell confirmed the offer with me when I called them directly.

However as an existing customer they did not give me the deal, and through the thread, it seems like bell is very strict about the new customer only. The agent tried to enter the offer code into my account but it was rejected, seems like they locked it down on a system level.

For those who want a contact, go through the thread, some users posted their ENGLISH door to door sales contact whom they signed up this offer with.

*** for some of the FAQ in the thread
Is it only condo?
No it’s house or condo, as long as you have access to fibe service you can get this.

Is it for Quebec?
Sorry… don’t know, I hear it’s only Ontario.

Can you call bell and get the offer directly?
Doesn’t sound like it, it seems like bell has employed some marketing companies to sell their service, and it needs to go through those “authorized dealers”… kinda the same way how winback is done.

Do you need to have more than 1 service with bell since it says “multi service discount?
Nope, some users confirmed they only have internet and still have this deal.

Now on a final note - as I said they are strict with NEW customers only, I managed to get additional $10 off my existing plan. Some people said they got $5… YMMV… sorry for those who can’t get this, I’m jealous of the ones who can too lol.

Good luck everyone.
Images
  • F50D302A-FDF8-4307-8F65-39732B80484E.jpeg
Last edited by I3arcode on Jun 25th, 2022 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Thread Summary
Here is the contact details of an english speaking rep: bell-fibe-via-3rd-party-vendor-bell-fib ... #p36218474
420 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
3943 posts
3947 upvotes
Muskoka
I would struggle giving any money to Bell again, but if they can get fibre to where I live, I would probably sign up
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2019 posts
13680 upvotes
Hot price for Fibe if real - I didn't think there were true Fibe resellers - can I check back in with you in a week or two post-install, OP?

How's their english? Any website?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2019 posts
13680 upvotes
BabyYoda wrote: Bell is HELL, period!
That name can be replaced with literally any Canadian wireline provider (Rogers, TELUS, Shaw, Videotron, Eastlink, Cogeco) in individual peoples' experiences. :facepalm:

It even varies wildly by neighbourhood and address.
[OP]
Jul 8, 2019
134 posts
166 upvotes
Leverage wrote: Hot price for Fibe if real - I didn't think there were true Fibe resellers - can I check back in with you in a week or two post-install, OP?

How's their english? Any website?
The vendor? English is meh… the problem is when you call the menu is Chinese.. just press “0”.

They have a site, it’s just “enter your info and we get back to you”

The vendor has another website which is their marketing solution site, it’s more for vendors….
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2047 posts
1531 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
BabyYoda wrote: Bell is HELL, period!
I’ve always heard that.

Have previously used Cogeco, MountainCable, Shaw, Rogers, Fido, and Start.

Telecon installed the Fiber upgrade in my 35 year old subdivision. First time dealing with Bell and the rep offered me 1.5gbit, $150 Visa GC and $55 permanent discount ($80/month at the time). They came through with the gift card right on time and haven’t had any billing issues as of yet.

Installer was fantastic, helped me pull 20m of fiber through my finished basement to land the modem in a central spot. Haven’t had any downtime and I always get 1600/1100 on wired desktop. Over a year later now and price is $85 but I’ll say that the experience has been great.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2459 posts
2119 upvotes
Markham
Bell fiber is missing from many neighborhoods in GTA still.
Rogers placed Fiber all the to my home in 2019, still no connection.
-------
Thank you
[OP]
Jul 8, 2019
134 posts
166 upvotes
homeisdepot wrote: Would this work for a renewal?
The promo says “new accounts only” and when I called them they said it’s for new accounts as well, or people who left bell for 6 months.

I called bell loyalty to try and get this. Nothing so far but I had to disconnect for another call. I’ll let you know if I get anything else.
May 2, 2008
508 posts
769 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Tried calling the number, but there are only some Chinese voice prompts. I scanned the QR code, that leads to a form where you can submit your info and it says Bell will call you back. Let's see if they do and what they offer...

Edit: I got a call back from the number in the ad (obviously not Bell) and they couldn't speak English at all (I couldn't even get a "I no speak English" from them).
Last edited by xoy74 on Jun 24th, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 2, 2008
508 posts
769 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
kunamvahees wrote: Bell fiber is missing from many neighborhoods in GTA still.
Rogers placed Fiber all the to my home in 2019, still no connection.
Does Rogers have actual FTTH anywhere in the GTA ? I am guessing only in some new subdivisions.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6239 posts
4594 upvotes
xoy74 wrote: Does Rogers have actual FTTH anywhere in the GTA ? I am guessing only in some new subdivisions.
Not that I'm aware of. Fibre to the node then coax to the house
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4051 posts
2466 upvotes
Ottawa
Too bad not a easy way to stop being robbed for 1.5 bell that I'm paying full pop for
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1356 posts
377 upvotes
Anyone know if it's a separate charge to rent the modem?
May 2, 2008
508 posts
769 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Meridian wrote: Anyone know if it's a separate charge to rent the modem?
For the past 5+ years neither Rogers or Bell would charge separately for the modem.
Sep 9, 2008
410 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto
xoy74 wrote: Does Rogers have actual FTTH anywhere in the GTA ? I am guessing only in some new subdivisions.
yes, I had Bell FTTH 1 Gigabit to my old house in the Stock yards area. House built in 1950s..
Speed test was confirming Gigabit speeds so it was true FTTH

EDIT: oops thought you were asking about Bell
rogers does NOT have true FTTH
Last edited by EngineNo9 on Jun 24th, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all your staples coupons are belong to us
Jul 21, 2010
440 posts
189 upvotes
I got this yesterday through a local rep. He speaks English not Chinese ad. Basically same offer. Activation and installation is waived.
Jan 19, 2017
911 posts
1576 upvotes
I3arcode wrote: The vendor? English is meh… the problem is when you call the menu is Chinese.. just press “0”.

They have a site, it’s just “enter your info and we get back to you”

The vendor has another website which is their marketing solution site, it’s more for vendors….
Lmao what?? Can anyone confirm this is a legit deal? Only interaction iv had with Chinese language calls are spam calls trying to scam Chinese speakers in Canada? Guess its a big market.
[OP]
Jul 8, 2019
134 posts
166 upvotes
Shugi wrote: I got this yesterday through a local rep. He speaks English not Chinese ad. Basically same offer. Activation and installation is waived.
Do you have the offer code by any chance?