Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell fibe via 3rd party vendor

Bell Fibe internet via 3rd party vendor

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2022 1:04 pm
Feb 1, 2004
944 posts
191 upvotes
Markham
Shugi wrote: No. The entire process was very secretive and sketchy feeling. They call bell and setup the offer with their promo code and conference call you and bell places the order for you. The only way I knew it was legit was when bell asked for my driver license and it was through a bell form.

I signed up my parents for the same offer. They received their hardware today in the morning, so this is a legitimate offer.

This deal is being heavily advertised in WeChat groups with tons of different reps. I’m not sure how they’re doing this.
Can you PM me the contact info and details? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3401 posts
3744 upvotes
not sure if this was posted somewhere in the prev pages, but this is for new customer only, or cancelled bell more than 3 months ago. and it is legit.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3401 posts
3744 upvotes
CFRTim wrote: Unless the Chinese government is monitoring your internet traffic, there is no way to get fiber to the house for <$50 for 2 years with no contract. I know some condos offer real good deals on proper fiber internet, but good luck getting a great deal on fiber internet to a detached house in a classic neighborhood
this is about as ignorant of a comment as it comes. i doubt china has control over BELL to monitor the traffic, and if it does, they would be able to monitor ALL of bell, so what does it matter? its not like they only gonna monitor ppl on this specific plan, lmao.

and theres no way to fibre directly to your house, period, not for any amount of money, at least not right now. all of bells fiber is fiber to ur neighborhood, ur still sharing the speed with whoever else in ur area that uses bell fiber. the only true fiber im aware of is beanfield in downtown condos. and they used to have $50 for 1000M plans. god i wish they expanded to uptown, sigh

and im not even gonna touch on what ur trying to imply by "classic" neighborhood, thats just gonna be a whole different can of worms that will get our comments deleted anyway.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22160 posts
10326 upvotes
Toronto
Shugi wrote: No. The entire process was very secretive and sketchy feeling. They call bell and setup the offer with their promo code and conference call you and bell places the order for you. The only way I knew it was legit was when bell asked for my driver license and it was through a bell form.

I signed up my parents for the same offer. They received their hardware today in the morning, so this is a legitimate offer.

This deal is being heavily advertised in WeChat groups with tons of different reps. I’m not sure how they’re doing this.
Could you a send a PM with the rep's contact information. Thank you.
Jul 8, 2019
265 posts
391 upvotes
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: this is about as ignorant of a comment as it comes. i doubt china has control over BELL to monitor the traffic, and if it does, they would be able to monitor ALL of bell, so what does it matter? its not like they only gonna monitor ppl on this specific plan, lmao.

and theres no way to fibre directly to your house, period, not for any amount of money, at least not right now. all of bells fiber is fiber to ur neighborhood, ur still sharing the speed with whoever else in ur area that uses bell fiber. the only true fiber im aware of is beanfield in downtown condos. and they used to have $50 for 1000M plans. god i wish they expanded to uptown, sigh

and im not even gonna touch on what ur trying to imply by "classic" neighborhood, thats just gonna be a whole different can of worms that will get our comments deleted anyway.
I think he means classic neighbourhood as in older homes who don’t have access to bell fibe like my parents. His comment is pretty ignorant. That isn’t because they can’t have the deal, they don’t have the infrastructure setup to get the deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3401 posts
3744 upvotes
I3arcode wrote: I think he means classic neighbourhood as in older homes who don’t have access to bell fibe like my parents. His comment is pretty ignorant. That isn’t because they can’t have the deal, they don’t have the infrastructure setup to get the deal.
thats not what he said though, he said good luck getting a good deal on fiber, he didnt say good luck getting fiber to ur house. no need to make excuse for him, we all know what he meant. he just salty he cant get this deal, probably paying 150 a month for 500m, so he chalks it up to being in a nice and rich neighborhood so they dont care to offer cheap plans like this. even tho thats not how promotions work at all, lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
6023 posts
3617 upvotes
Toronto
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: not sure if this was posted somewhere in the prev pages, but this is for new customer only, or cancelled bell more than 3 months ago. and it is legit.
If this were really a 3rd party ISP, we'd all be new customers.
Another sign that this is just someone selling Bell's product.
May 2, 2008
592 posts
894 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
xoy74 wrote: Tried calling the number, but there are only some Chinese voice prompts. I scanned the QR code, that leads to a form where you can submit your info and it says Bell will call you back. Let's see if they do and what they offer...
Looks like most Bell reps have access to that promo. I just signed up through an English speaking rep.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3401 posts
3744 upvotes
Hugh wrote: If this were really a 3rd party ISP, we'd all be new customers.
Another sign that this is just someone selling Bell's product.
its not 3rd party isp, its exactly someone selling bells product, its directly with bell, its a 3rd party vendor, like a reseller kinda thing. they are selling bell service, its not like virgin, whos just using bell infracstructure
Aug 2, 2018
117 posts
280 upvotes
xoy74 wrote: Looks like most Bell reps have access to that promo. I just signed up through an English speaking rep.
Did you call Bell or go online to sign up?
May 2, 2008
592 posts
894 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Brad221856 wrote: Did you call Bell or go online to sign up?
No, the first contact must be done through the rep. They call Bell and then transfer the call to you. Bell does the whole setup.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
6023 posts
3617 upvotes
Toronto
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: its not 3rd party isp, its exactly someone selling bells product, its directly with bell, its a 3rd party vendor, like a reseller kinda thing. they are selling bell service, its not like virgin, whos just using bell infracstructure
Thanks for confirming what I suspected.

Virgin is a subsidiary of Bell. I don't know the nature of any wall between them.

A typical well-known 3rd party ISP is Teksavvy. Or the one I use https://www.vybenetworks.com/
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
is there any related deal for tv?

I need internet and tv...payying too much!
Jul 29, 2021
2 posts
desmat wrote: Can you PM me his name and contact details.
Can you pm me what shugi sent you
Jun 30, 2014
154 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is posting the contact details against RFD rules.
Everyone is just asking for pm anyways

Sounds like a Bell's sales team selling for bell, likely contracted and able to give this offer. Calling directly into bell for whatever reason, their reps don't have this promo to offer.

In my neighborhood there's FTTH offered by bell, not sure about sharing with those in the neighborhood? In the backend we're all sharing no?
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12038 posts
5146 upvotes
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: this is about as ignorant of a comment as it comes. i doubt china has control over BELL to monitor the traffic, and if it does, they would be able to monitor ALL of bell, so what does it matter? its not like they only gonna monitor ppl on this specific plan, lmao.

Are you always this serious, lol. Sarcasm much..
And yes, I do have a fiber optic cable running into my house (in a classic neighborhood, as I call houses built before 1970s') straight into the Bell modem.
Relax a little, it's good for your health.
May 2, 2007
112 posts
155 upvotes
I’m interested in this deal.
Can you PM me the contact info and details? Thanks
Apr 5, 2011
260 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto
maxpayne77 wrote: Attaching invoice
Did you have to sign up for another service along with internet to get the promo?