Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1942 posts
1748 upvotes
Center of the univer…

Bell Fidelity Rewards scam

Got a call from 18005551212 and the recorded message said i won 100 dollars that will be applied to your next bell mobility bell, and just visit bellfidelityrewards.com and login to receive the credit. After visiting the website, i noticed few spelling mistakes and their failure scam "campain" so i called bell and they confirmed that this was a scam so just wanted to let other bell mobility customers know about the scam going around and not to go on the website.
3 replies
Oct 17, 2008
36 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
This happened to me as well..I got a voice recording yesterday from a number 416-310-2355. Although this is a Bell phone number the recording didn't sound very clear. It told me the same thing that I had won a $100 credit to be applied to my next bill and to log onto a web site with my login information. It sounded fishy so I never went to the web site..thankfully. I forgot the exact name of the site but it was something like mypromotions.com..Just wanted to give everyone the heads up as well that this may be in fact a scam.
Sep 11, 2007
12 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
+1
The recording I received was clear but it just did not have the right flow and tone to be legit so I Googled and found this thread. Thanks
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29711 posts
29135 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Sound familiar? Scam artists using Bell as bait[QUOTE]Rich Ramos had a pretty good guess that the voicemail message he got Thursday night offering him $100 savings on his next Bell phone bill was a fake...[/QUOTE]
veni, vidi, Visa