Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

HOT-$43.95/month for FIBE 500 or $53.95 for Gigabit - Ontario

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2022 2:29 pm
Dec 15, 2017
449 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone was able to get a good deal with TV in Ottawa? Want to switch over from Rogers.
I love finding and sharing good deals!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1577 posts
4030 upvotes
eegdtgg wrote: I called the promo number mentioned in the thread yesterday and was able to secure the Fibe 500 plan for $49.95 for 12 months w/ installation waived and the range extender pods thrown in.

Not as good as the original deal but good enough. 500 down and up is plenty fast Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes.
Anything special you needed to mention?
Feb 29, 2020
7 posts
DeltaSingh wrote: Anything special you needed to mention?
They'll usually ask if you have the employee ID of the bell technician that gave you the specific phone number given at the beginning of the thread.

I just provided my postal code since I was eligible for discounts for being a new home owner.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1577 posts
4030 upvotes
eegdtgg wrote: They'll usually ask if you have the employee ID of the bell technician that gave you the specific phone number given at the beginning of the thread.

I just provided my postal code since I was eligible for discounts for being a new home owner.
What ID did you give then?
Mar 29, 2020
3 posts
DeltaSingh wrote: What ID did you give then?
Not the original person but I called in and got the same deal as the original person($49.95). For me, they asked where I got the number and I just said I got it from a friend who got it from someone else XD.
Apr 1, 2020
5 posts
3 upvotes
I called the number in the original post (18662420008). I was offered Fibe 500mb fo $49.95 and 1gb for $59.95. Offer valid for new customers only, who doesn't have any services with Bell.
Feb 23, 2008
886 posts
87 upvotes
Looking to get the Bell Fibe Gigabit for the $53-60 price that people were getting but calling in to the number on page 1 they said not offered currently and it is $84.95 or something like that. Any bell reps that can PM me (with official ID representing (no fraud))? I haven't been a Bell customer for at least 12 years now as I moved to Rogers and then slowly dwindled away their services until I went to TPIA but their price for their services can't be justified if I can get Bell Fibe Gigabit for $10 more and have lower latency not just speed. Apparently they change the promos every 4 weeks and they are on week 3 according to rep so perhaps next week to week and half will get a better deal
Apr 10, 2019
11 posts
Hi, looking to switch from rogers to bell,
Pm please
Thanks
Aug 14, 2014
2 posts
North York, ON
new bell customer here, also looking for bell fibe internet in the 53-60 range, thanks
Mar 11, 2020
82 posts
29 upvotes
i called bell asking for internet deal the best they can do is give me a 20$ credit for the 99.95$ plan .... uh NO. any other suggestions?
Nov 4, 2013
258 posts
232 upvotes
North York, ON
Good Evening Bell Reps,

I know a lot of you guys are being requested to PM, if you have a moment for me, please send me a PM. Thanks!
Sep 11, 2010
38 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Looking to sign up for Bell Fibe gigabit as a new customer. Has anyone been able to get any deals lately?
Dec 2, 2009
653 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
zeraph wrote: Looking to sign up for Bell Fibe gigabit as a new customer. Has anyone been able to get any deals lately?
I spoke to live chat and got $49.95/month for unlimited Fibe 300, all fees waived, free installation, and modem rental.

I tried calling the number in the OP, but they just quoted me the regular price, so i hung up.
Jun 18, 2020
3 posts
5 upvotes
Damn. I got the opposite. Tried the chat and they just offered me the regular price, telling me that they're not currently offering any promotions :(
Dec 2, 2009
653 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
QuantumDeep wrote: Damn. I got the opposite. Tried the chat and they just offered me the regular price, telling me that they're not currently offering any promotions :(
The agent I spoke to didn't seem to have any deals either until i asked if the $43.95/mth deal was over. Then he mentioned this mysterious FIBE 300 plan that isn't even an option on their website. He said it was $104.95, but they would offer me a $55/mth credit. He said that there were no extra fees except a one time $59.95 installation fee. I asked him to waive it and he said if i signed up for Alt TV for $10/mth he'd waive it. I said i wasn't interested in that and that if he waived the activation, i'd sign, and after checking with his supervisor, he got the approval to waive the activation fee. Maybe try again? The agent I spoke to was named Mike.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)