Expired Hot Deals

[Bell] HOT-$43.95/month for FIBE 500 or $53.95 for Gigabit - Ontario

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2020 2:28 pm
Sr. Member
Dec 2, 2009
600 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
QuantumDeep wrote: Damn. I got the opposite. Tried the chat and they just offered me the regular price, telling me that they're not currently offering any promotions :(
The agent I spoke to didn't seem to have any deals either until i asked if the $43.95/mth deal was over. Then he mentioned this mysterious FIBE 300 plan that isn't even an option on their website. He said it was $104.95, but they would offer me a $55/mth credit. He said that there were no extra fees except a one time $59.95 installation fee. I asked him to waive it and he said if i signed up for Alt TV for $10/mth he'd waive it. I said i wasn't interested in that and that if he waived the activation, i'd sign, and after checking with his supervisor, he got the approval to waive the activation fee. Maybe try again? The agent I spoke to was named Mike.
Newbie
Jun 18, 2020
3 posts
5 upvotes
darylscool wrote: The agent I spoke to didn't seem to have any deals either until i asked if the $43.95/mth deal was over. Then he mentioned this mysterious FIBE 300 plan that isn't even an option on their website. He said it was $104.95, but they would offer me a $55/mth credit. He said that there were no extra fees except a one time $59.95 installation fee. I asked him to waive it and he said if i signed up for Alt TV for $10/mth he'd waive it. I said i wasn't interested in that and that if he waived the activation, i'd sign, and after checking with his supervisor, he got the approval to waive the activation fee. Maybe try again? The agent I spoke to was named Mike.
Based on the advice given in another thread, I ended up messaging them on FB messenger. I got 1GBps service for $64.95/month and a $59.95 activation fee. If you're interested I've detailed what I did in this post
Sr. Member
Dec 2, 2009
600 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
QuantumDeep wrote: Based on the advice given in another thread, I ended up messaging them on FB messenger. I got 1GBps service for $64.95/month and a $59.95 activation fee. If you're interested I've detailed what I did in this post
Thanks for the update buddy. I think i'll stick with 300mbs for 49.95 though. I'm going to be living alone, so i don't think i'll need 1gbps. but try calling in to a different rep to see if they'll waive the activation. The rep i spoke to put me on hold to speak to his supervisor before he was able to waive it. So i think it depends how much your sales agent is willing to push for your sale! otherwise, do what the other guy said and cancel crave tv after a month to save $50 haha
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2005
2913 posts
445 upvotes
Called the number, waited 40 minutes, got offered $129/month for TV and unlimited gigabit with a $30 install fee. $115/month if I wanted just internet. Thanked them kindly and backed away slowly.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2005
820 posts
135 upvotes
My 1gig Bell Fibre deal (with my $55 credit for 1yr) is expiring soon... does anyone know of any other (hopefully PERMANENT) deals for Bell Fibre internet?
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 5, 2012
117 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hoping to switch from Rogers to Bell for home/business internet (with potential TV bundle). Seeking a Bell rep to PM me!

M6H area.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2003
4772 posts
1588 upvotes
Kingston
Jayhoo wrote: Called the number, waited 40 minutes, got offered $129/month for TV and unlimited gigabit with a $30 install fee. $115/month if I wanted just internet. Thanked them kindly and backed away slowly.
Wow why are the prices so different from each other. I wouldn't go for $115. I would however jump at the $50 people have been posting.

My only guess is that you are in Cogeco region? We always get the shit deals.

I'm going to call Bell on Friday. Only other option for me is teksavy. Something like $75 for 120mbps :(
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2005
2913 posts
445 upvotes
Tha DraGun wrote: Wow why are the prices so different from each other. I wouldn't go for $115. I would however jump at the $50 people have been posting.

My only guess is that you are in Cogeco region? We always get the shit deals. I'm going to call Bell on Friday. Only other option for me is teksavy. Something like $75 for 120mbps :(
Rogers area, surprisingly. They didn't want to play ball, but it depends on the person you speak with.
Member
Apr 2, 2016
341 posts
224 upvotes
Looking to switch from Rogers to Bell....have Rogers retention plan right now. Bell rep, please PM me.
Newbie
Feb 6, 2013
84 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Looking to switch from Rogers to Bell....any Bell rep, please PM me.
Sr. Member
Jun 30, 2013
631 posts
266 upvotes
GTA
I am trying to switch too, Rogers is killing me, any bell rep, please PM me
I only response to real deals, otherwise I am blank
Self Referral Tips for Koodo - Click here...
Edited by the RFD Moderation Team due to the 4 line limit
Member
Dec 21, 2009
284 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
also, looking to switch to bell. Any bell rep, please PM me

Top