Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

**HOT!** Bell Mobility EPP plan for realtors

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2019 4:26 pm
15 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
For one.. Bell/Deal and HOT don't belong in the same sentence...

Secondly, how is this HOT ? I just went onto Bell's web site, and selected a basic plan, and I got the exact same pricing..
I tried BYOD w/10GB ? No special code, or EPP plan..

Prices are slowly dropping.. Even the new Fizz has some pretty impressive prices (even after their beta pricing)..
$44 BYOD w/10GB Data, unlimited talk&text canada wide, Voicemail, cal display, call waiting, call conference, and call forwarding. And for an extra $5, you get unlimited north american roaming. And unused Data, rolls forward to next month (for up to 2 months), which is nice also.

Bell needs to try harder.. And nothing stops them from increasing the pricing. The only thing in these deals that remains constant, is the discounts. But the base prices are free to go up.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
Oh boy... Bell...

this is like dealing directly with the Dark Side of the Force and expecting to have a great time.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5515 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Emporium wrote: For one.. Bell/Deal and HOT don't belong in the same sentence...

Secondly, how is this HOT ? I just went onto Bell's web site, and selected a basic plan, and I got the exact same pricing..
I tried BYOD w/10GB ? No special code, or EPP plan..

Prices are slowly dropping.. Even the new Fizz has some pretty impressive prices (even after their beta pricing)..
$44 BYOD w/10GB Data, unlimited talk&text canada wide, Voicemail, cal display, call waiting, call conference, and call forwarding. And for an extra $5, you get unlimited north american roaming. And unused Data, rolls forward to next month (for up to 2 months), which is nice also.

Bell needs to try harder.. And nothing stops them from increasing the pricing. The only thing in these deals that remains constant, is the discounts. But the base prices are free to go up.
But isn't the plan you're quoting only available in Quebec? BYOD without data in ON is $65.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
juniorspank wrote: Is Fizz still only for the Ottawa region?
i believe thier main network is the videotron network, so yes, for now in ON it is the Ottawa region. And most of QC is covered. That is for the Subscription areas. However they do have nationwide coverage through partner networks (which is covered if you take canadawide coverage option, or Canada/us coverage).

https://fizz.ca/en/coverage

But either way, there are still other options like public mobile for other regions which are still better than anything Bell an offer (unless you are somewhere in the boonies).
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
Pretty expensive for an EPP?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Wrestlemania wrote: But isn't the plan you're quoting only available in Quebec? BYOD without data in ON is $65.
Oh WOW.. I didn't even think that there was a huge difference in prices between provinces... So la bell province actually gets better pricing on something... crazy...

In ON you surely have more providers than we have here in QC, so I am sure there are other better deals than anything B(H)ell can offer.
Bell would be the last company many RFDer would do business with.
Mar 24, 2019
303 posts
521 upvotes
This is so true.. bell has increased there payments on me the last 2 years, in 2018 by 5$ and in 2019 by 7$ monthly. I recommend to stay away!
Oct 3, 2018
134 posts
219 upvotes
I mean, the deal isn't terrible. 6GB of data for $65 and you get a free iPhone 8?
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Niffler wrote: This is so true.. bell has increased there payments on me the last 2 years, in 2018 by 5$ and in 2019 by 7$ monthly. I recommend to stay away!
Same
hated on but respected.
Nov 6, 2019
1 posts
What ever deals you guys are seeing on your MyBell portal is clearly not the EPP deal... Those are just regular in-market plans without any additional discounts.

The EPP deal needs to be done through a specific Bell store. Realtors have a 30% discount !

For example, if you need a BYOD plan right now it would cost $45.50 ($65 regular price - 30%). For that price you get 10GB of LTE data and unlimited afterwards..

There are a lot of very good deals with the EPP 30% discount. BYOD or with a new phone !

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)