Expired Hot Deals

Bell

Hot! (for Quebec at least) Bell bundle gigabit FIBE Internet + basic TV for $89.90 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2021 1:39 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4472 posts
5462 upvotes
Julianq101 wrote: I remember once saying that to a CSA when calling in for what felt like the 50th time to complain about a billing error. I asked him how the random billing errors over several years was 100% in their favour. I would expect random legit “errors” to be sometimes in their favour and sometimes in my favor. Anything else would suggest that the errors were not random. It’s crazy how so many people have the same experience from a large company. I just wonder how they get away with it.
People usually just bend over and take it when dealing w/ a company that has the power to screw their credit records irrelevant if they are right or wrong.
Dec 8, 2007
63 posts
50 upvotes
Pickering
matrixsoul wrote: Not gonna lie, I usually downvote every "deal" with Bell, but this post seems provides the needed information to make a decision. I would add, based on personal experience dealing with Bell, that you can expect multiple fee increases within that 24 months and to expect receiving weekly junk mail addressed to you from them until you move out. Also do look at your monthly invoice and expect to have to call them a few times to correct the "mistakes" that will appear.
Exactly the same for me! And it seems for so many others!
Nov 25, 2010
366 posts
206 upvotes
I used to switch to whomever knocked on my door with a better deal (bell then videotron). Last time bell came by their deal was good and they said price stays the same, and it has stayed the same for a couple of years. Bell usually gives an extra 10%in speed so I get a but more then 1Gb.

Also I bought the battery back up for the home hub and it's great using internet even during power outages.

As long as you don't need to call in it's fine but when you do, what a pain indeed.