Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Bell] Bell Internet/TV/Home Phone - New Customer and Retentions Promos

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 12:34 pm
Jul 21, 2013
143 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
darkman007e wrote: Exactly. The first call with the women, she didn't buy my bluff and I went through the cancelation as I though I'd be better going back to Videotron.

After seing the price of Videotron, on the 2nd call I was going to take the offer at 115$ with Fibe 300 then renegotiate another time as I though that with Covid-19, maybe they had zero flexibility even with retention.

The 2nd guy ask me what was offered. I lied and told him "I think it was 105$ for 300 Mbits but I can't remember). He offered 105 for 1 Gbit and no changes for my TV.
Where did you land? What did $105 include?

I've got a $40 promo that will fall away in July on a Better TV + 1.5 internet package that is currently $170 before taxes (incl promo), I just called and they offered to replace the $40 promo with a $5 promo, naturally, I declined and said I'd call back in July.

Every two years I go through this ridiculous dance, complaining, rejecting offers, etc, it's infuriating. For this dance, do I have to wait until July until I start escalating my grievances? Or should I push hard in June?
Aug 18, 2013
52 posts
5 upvotes
Oakville
Looking to switch to Bell for internet and potentially cable. M3J. PM with offers if there are any.
Jul 23, 2018
239 posts
89 upvotes
Currently on 500U with Robbers for $79.
If anyone has a better Bell offer, please PM me. Postal code M1J. Thanks
Oct 30, 2012
218 posts
436 upvotes
Got quoted $107+HST for 150u at Rogers when I'm currently paying $40+tax for 300u.

Not sure what the retentions department is smoking but I'm looking for any good offers if anybody has some?
Aug 7, 2017
329 posts
304 upvotes
If you’re looking for a Bell deal just message them on Facebook. I got gigabit for $65 per month - over about an hour I got a quote and placed an order on Friday, got it installed today. No doubt someone will tell me I was ripped off but I’m happy with the price. 1.5 gig was $75.

I much prefer Bell over Robbers - the buying experience and install were both flawless and easy. Having proper fibre instead of pretend fibre also means nearly symmetric speeds which is awesome compared to Rogers co-ax with 1gig down but only 10-20 mbit up. Having everyone in the house doing video calls right now it makes a difference.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1284 posts
71 upvotes
Montreal
lestat83 wrote: Where did you land? What did $105 include?

I've got a $40 promo that will fall away in July on a Better TV + 1.5 internet package that is currently $170 before taxes (incl promo), I just called and they offered to replace the $40 promo with a $5 promo, naturally, I declined and said I'd call back in July.

Every two years I go through this ridiculous dance, complaining, rejecting offers, etc, it's infuriating. For this dance, do I have to wait until July until I start escalating my grievances? Or should I push hard in June?
I have Fibe TV with 10 channels, the 4K PVR and the 1 Gbit connection for 105$.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1654 posts
188 upvotes
My bundle with bell finishes on June 8. I currelntly pay 129 + tax for the bundle you see in the picture which was a promo I got when I switch to bell for the first time 2 years ago. Called CSR and he could only do 160 ish. I called bell and chose the option to cancel my services, talked to the guy and he could offer 150 for 1 year with same services I currently have. He said credit for receiver and my 2 tv packages were only for 1 year, rest was 3 years and I had to call close to the year end for those credits again. I wanted to switch to rogers, but since at 150, they are the same price I will stick with bell until rogers offers deals again.
Images
  • bell.JPG
Jul 25, 2019
251 posts
77 upvotes
bya1998 wrote: If you’re looking for a Bell deal just message them on Facebook. I got gigabit for $65 per month - over about an hour I got a quote and placed an order on Friday, got it installed today. No doubt someone will tell me I was ripped off but I’m happy with the price. 1.5 gig was $75.

I much prefer Bell over Robbers - the buying experience and install were both flawless and easy. Having proper fibre instead of pretend fibre also means nearly symmetric speeds which is awesome compared to Rogers co-ax with 1gig down but only 10-20 mbit up. Having everyone in the house doing video calls right now it makes a difference.
Nah I feel like that is a pretty good deal. I'm going to try to reach them over chat...

Edit: Just tried... they directed me to their sales #
Nov 1, 2013
37 posts
43 upvotes
London ON
n4j1b wrote: I am not sure how good of a deal I got after trying for several days.

Basically Gigabit internet for 49.95 with 3 years contract plus $200 one time credit and no installation fees.
Called 310-Bell and was able to secure this deal. Need to wait till a "higher-up" to callback the next day tho.
Aug 23, 2010
48 posts
3 upvotes
looking for bell internet only, new customer, area code L4B. PM me any offers, thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4003 posts
894 upvotes
Hamilton
Looking for internet only.
Coming off of Rogers $30 plan 75/10 unlimited

Called robbers they said no offers for you! Lol

Postal
M4x1m2

Thanks!
Aug 20, 2009
282 posts
285 upvotes
Got mailed a promo for:

1.5 Gigabit Internet
Starter Fibe TV
home phone

For $129+tax. In a condo in the M1H area that had FTTH installed a few years ago.

Will probably switch over unless Rogers retention gives me a deal.
Jul 25, 2019
251 posts
77 upvotes
szzhangyp wrote: Called 310-Bell and was able to secure this deal. Need to wait till a "higher-up" to callback the next day tho.
Are you guys existing customers or new customers? How long is the pricing in place for?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7311 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for internet only in L6A, pls pm me offers.
Nov 22, 2014
450 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for competitive rates. Please PM or advise.
M5V 0N4 postal code

Thread Information

There are currently 8 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 5 guests)

CorSter, bosanac12, mdrs16