Where did you land? What did $105 include?darkman007e wrote: ↑ Exactly. The first call with the women, she didn't buy my bluff and I went through the cancelation as I though I'd be better going back to Videotron.
After seing the price of Videotron, on the 2nd call I was going to take the offer at 115$ with Fibe 300 then renegotiate another time as I though that with Covid-19, maybe they had zero flexibility even with retention.
The 2nd guy ask me what was offered. I lied and told him "I think it was 105$ for 300 Mbits but I can't remember). He offered 105 for 1 Gbit and no changes for my TV.
I've got a $40 promo that will fall away in July on a Better TV + 1.5 internet package that is currently $170 before taxes (incl promo), I just called and they offered to replace the $40 promo with a $5 promo, naturally, I declined and said I'd call back in July.
Every two years I go through this ridiculous dance, complaining, rejecting offers, etc, it's infuriating. For this dance, do I have to wait until July until I start escalating my grievances? Or should I push hard in June?