Ongoing Deal Discussion

Bell

Bell Mobility - Retentions/Customer Care Deals

Aug 20, 2022
17 posts
27 upvotes
Looking for business mobility deals. Looking to port from Rogers.
Have existing business bell fibe internet. L4K
Please DM,
Thanks!
Jan 2, 2024
1 posts
Not really sure how this works, but I'm looking for a Bell mobile deal to rival Koodo's promos. I don't need more than 20GB, ideally 5G but entertaining 4G.

Willing to switch back to Bell internet with the $50 deal they've been badgering me about since I switched to Cogeco, in response to Bell retention insisting they couldn't possibly do better than $65/month Unamused Face

Reps, "Get at me"
Feb 1, 2013
178 posts
222 upvotes
Ottawa
They are not even trying hard I guess. Was with epp 65$ for 100gb canada only. Moved over to Rogers for 25$ for 75GB can and us. Got a winback call to win me back for 45$ for 75GB. Won't budge any lower. I told them to suck it. I was talking to wireless wave and Orleans Mall and they were saying they're able to get this deal as well for Telus or Bell but you had to be a new customer.
Nov 30, 2013
7 posts
Burlington, ON
Looking for a bell retention deal...have 3 BYOD mobile lines...currently on a 20 gb/line unlimited Cda call/txt. Paying $60 per month. Got a employee benefit email that new numbers can get $50 gb sharable data for $45. Even new bell clients on their site are getting more data for less money. Called bell...escalated to loyalty and they'd only give me more data for more money per month.

Any options other than bell losing my business? Doesn't seem like their interested in retention any more
May 2, 2006
1 posts
Current Bell customer. Looking for 2 phones BYOD with Data. Please DM any rep that can assist. In Ontario (L6R). Loyalty only had the $75 for 120GB and looking to spend less than that and don't need anywhere near that data.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)