Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

Bell Mobility Small Business Plan

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2016 10:06 am
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls

[Bell] Bell Mobility Small Business Plan

Bell Small Business Plans. New plans and policy launching July 17 for Small Business.

To Sign Up
  • There are a few members that participate in the thread that would likely be happy to set you up if you reach out to them (hint, look for the active participants)
  • In-Store
  • Call 1-888-466-2453 and select options for small business.

Disclaimer
  • "Proof of Business ID" - The following pieces of ID are the only acceptable pieces of Business ID when activating a Small Business account using Personal Credit History:
    1. HST Business Summary of Accounts (can be obtained from the CRA)
    2. Quebec Enterprise Number (NEQ)
  • No other forms of Business ID, including a Master Business License, can be accepted as per current Bell Mobility policy. This also applies for existing clients looking to add new service.
  • SB Plans Listed in this thread: Existing Small Business Clients can only obtain these plans through retentions on a case-by-case basis
FAQ
Q. If I add a data plan to a voice oinly plan is it shared with my other voice only plan?
A. No. That data addon with be assigned to the plan you added it to

Q: Are there any "consumer" hardware discount promos (like in store hardware / accessory credits) or other bill credit offers (like 1 month free, waived activation fee, long distance when porting, other free features outside these plans) as advertised on Bell.ca?
A: Promotions that you see on Bell.ca, such as free long distance, waived activation fees, and in-store hardware credits generally do not apply to Small Business Plans. Small Business clients receive much better promotions such as better monthly pricing and large port-in credits.

Q: Is the $10 iPad / Tablet / Stick share option compatible with these plans?
A: The $10 iPad / Tablet / Stick share options are compatible with all in-market plans that are listed below.

Q: What happens to my port in credit if I change my plan?
A: Your port credit may be reduced or removed if you change your plan. There are many terms and conditions. Please speak with your Account Manager or Customer Service before performing a price plan change.

Q: What happens if I cancel one phone line early?
A: Cancelling a line before the end of a contract will result in the charge back of any received conversion credits on the one line. If the cancelling of a line also results in there now only being 1 line on the entire account (on an account that requires 2+ lines), any conversion credits on that line will also be reversed and a forced plan change will be required on the 1st line. If the user does not change the plan on the remaining line, the feature bundle charge, that is normally credited, will start being charged.

Notes
  • Please ASK all questions in the thread. We are getting some great help from members such as WorldIRC. They have intimate knowledge of the subject matter due to their professional daily interactions with these plans along with medium and enterprise plans.
  • For accounts that require 2+ lines, you may mix and match any combination of plans (as long as both plans have at least voice).
  • Tier 1 and Tier 2 Plans continue to exist (Tier 2 offers can only be obtained through select dealers, plans in OP are considered Tier 2, as are port-credits, and Unlimited NA LD features)
  • Tier 1 Plans will be available in 30 day (10% BYOD discount) and 2 Year Variants. These plans can be seen on Bell.ca
  • Tier 2 Plans will be available in 2 Year Variant only. These plans continue to not be advertised in public.
  • Tier 1 and Tier 2 Plans will both be available in 3 Year Variants until July 29, 2013
  • Limited Time Promo: Receive $5 off the monthly price plan when signing a 3 year term, until July 29, 2013 (Tier 1 Voice Only plans excluded)
  • Two hardware price defining categories: Voice and Voice + Data Plus. Clients can purchase any hardware with any plan, but pricing of hardware will difer between the two categories.
  • All Small Business offerings will be consistent nationwide now
Port in Credits
[*] Port Credits: $30/$40/$50 Voice Plans ($10 x5 months = $50 total), $55/$60 Voice & Data Plus Plans ($15 x5 months = $75 total), $65/$70/$75 Voice & Data Plus Plans ($40 x5 months = $200 total), $80+ Voice & Data Plus Plans ($60 x5 months = $300 total). Add a Push-to-Talk feature and receive an additional $100 port-credit)
[*] You must keep your plans for the duration of the contract or you may be charged your port in credits
THE PLANS

Tier 2 Voice Only
$30 / $40 – ($5 discount on 3 year term until July 29, 2013)
200 / 700 Local Daytime Minutes
Unlimited Evenings & Weekends from 6PM – 7AM
Unlimited Incoming Minutes
Unlimited Nationwide Member to Member Calling
Call Display
Message Centre (25 messages)
Unlimited Text / Pic / Video Messages to CAN/US #s
$0.50 / min overage
$0.50 / min LD to CAN / US

Optional:
$5 – iPhone / BB Visual Voicemail
$10 – Unlimited CAN / US LD

Tier 2 Voice & Data Plus
$60 / $70 / $90 – ($5 discount on 3 year term until July 29, 2013)
350 / Unlimited Local / Unlimited Canada / US Daytime Minutes
Unlimited Evenings & Weekends from 6PM – 7AM
Unlimited Incoming Minutes
Unlimited Nationwide Member to Member Calling
Call Display
Message Centre (25 messages)
Unlimited Text / Pic / Video Messages to CAN/US #s
1GB / 3GB / 6GB
$0.50 / min overage
$0.50 / min LD to CAN / US

$70
500 Shared Nationwide Minutes
Nationwide E/W from 6PM-7AM
Nationwide Member to Member Calling
1GB Shared Data
Unlimited SMS / MMS from Canada to Canada
Call Display
Message Centre

Optional:
$5 – iPhone / BB Visual Voicemail
$10 – Unlimited CAN / US LD

You can change your existing users over the phone to these plans if you wish (existing users and migrations to Small Biz ARE eligible).
1162 replies
Feb 6, 2008
186 posts
20 upvotes
North York
Evil Baby wrote: My small business needed a phone line with decent minutes. I really wanted the Google Nexus so Koodo was out of the question and Virgin wouldn't give me the $159 price tag on the phone.

Price Plan: Biz Promo 85

- 1500 minutes daytime
- Unlimited Incoming Calls
- Unlimited National Talking with Bell Cell phones
- Unlimited Canada to Canada & Canada to US Long Distance
- Unlimited Nights after 6pm
- Unlimited Weekends(6pm Friday to 8am Monday)
- Unlimited Text
- 6gb Data—includes tethering
- Voicemail
- Call Display
- Call Forwarding
- Call Waiting
- Call Conferencing
- SAF/911 fee waived

Price Plan-monthly
$85 + tax

Great plan if you're stuck on Bell and want lots of minutes with data or like the phone selection on Bell more than some of the other carriers with unlimited minutes.

Sounds like a pretty good plan for the money..

1. Did you have to have a business number to subscribe to this plan?
2. Where/how did you sign up?
3. Do they have lower rate plans with fewer minutes/features?
4. Was there a 2 line requirement (e.g. business shared plan?)

Thanks!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Good questions, I will update OP
antaholics wrote: Sounds like a pretty good plan for the money..
1. Did you have to have a business number to subscribe to this plan?
I wasn't asked for a Business number, just a business name. I suppose you could make your own up
2. Where/how did you sign up?
I did it over the phone. I actually called the number 1-888-466-2453 and pressed the options for small business. I just started asking the rep about plans with lots of minutes because I was getting annoyed trying to find the Google Nexus and a lot of minutes
3. Do they have lower rate plans with fewer minutes/features?
My guess is that there are, but I didn't think to ask.
4. Was there a 2 line requirement (e.g. business shared plan?)
Thanks!
No. You can do up to 10 lines and pool 2200 minutes in total but I have it on just one line for now.
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14958 posts
2921 upvotes
Toronto
I'd just wait for Jan.8.2012 when the Galaxy Nexus releases.
Aug 6, 2011
211 posts
6 upvotes
St. John's
r u opening one line or 2 more lines? i heard of this plan need 2+ line. Thx, also i m wondering to bring my bell number into this plan , can i port my number in?
Oct 5, 2011
143 posts
13 upvotes
Just called and automatic message is saying "Our sales department is actually closed. Our business hour is from 8:00 to 21:00." It's 20:40 when called !!!!! Big failed :D
Nov 22, 2009
228 posts
149 upvotes
I have the exact same plan with bell but have 2000 minutes instead of 1500. I have a small business with 6phones. Super plan! Service has also gotten better at bell. I had left them to go to Rogers but came back because of this plan.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
wilsonlam97 wrote: I'd just wait for Jan.8.2012 when the Galaxy Nexus releases.

The phone comes out Dec 8th, not Jan 8th. As in Thursday! Apparently my phone is being shipped tonight :)
dboylu wrote: r u opening one line or 2 more lines? i heard of this plan need 2+ line. Thx, also i m wondering to bring my bell number into this plan , can i port my number in?
I activated it on 1 line.
Aug 6, 2011
211 posts
6 upvotes
St. John's
Evil Baby wrote: The phone comes out Dec 8th, not Jan 8th. As in Thursday! Apparently my phone is being shipped tonight :)

I activated it on 1 line.

thx, i ll try tomorrow
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Is there a Rogers Business Plan or maybe with US data roaming for either Bell or Rogers?
Feb 6, 2008
186 posts
20 upvotes
North York
Anyone successfully called in and asked for a lower rate plan?

Thanks!
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1584 posts
77 upvotes
I'm looking at getting a line with these features, do you know if there are any roaming charges (If I'm in City A and I go to City B, will I be roaming)?

Thanks!
Feb 6, 2008
186 posts
20 upvotes
North York
Starkicker wrote: I'm looking at getting a line with these features, do you know if there are any roaming charges (If I'm in City A and I go to City B, will I be roaming)?

Thanks!

- Unlimited Canada to Canada & Canada to US Long Distance

That should cover "roaming" within Canada...
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1584 posts
77 upvotes
antaholics wrote: - Unlimited Canada to Canada & Canada to US Long Distance

That should cover "roaming" within Canada...

My understanding of Canada to Canada and Canada to US was that I can make calls anywhere in Canada and the US from my local area and not get charged long distance. I travel a fair bit and didn't want to have to worry about roaming when I'm not in my home zone.
Oct 12, 2011
13 posts
3 upvotes
EDMONTON
I just called Bell to change my 2 phones over to this plan, and the customer service representative said that it didn't exist :cry:
Feb 6, 2008
186 posts
20 upvotes
North York
Starkicker wrote: My understanding of Canada to Canada and Canada to US was that I can make calls anywhere in Canada and the US from my local area and not get charged long distance. I travel a fair bit and didn't want to have to worry about roaming when I'm not in my home zone.

Unless Bell does things differently from Rogers, Canadian (NOT US/International) "roaming" (face it, you're not really roaming.. you're on their same network) has always been billed as Long Distance minutes... I'm on Koodo now, so unlimited Long Distance here means unlimited calling or receiving TO and FROM anywhere in Canada.
Feb 6, 2008
186 posts
20 upvotes
North York
slurpeeboy79 wrote: I just called Bell to change my 2 phones over to this plan, and the customer service representative said that it didn't exist :cry:

Call the business line number... it's a different department
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2005
6907 posts
5592 upvotes
does it include international text?

also, did you get a port in credit? I heard there was a $350 port in credit for small business lines.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
slurpeeboy79 wrote: I just called Bell to change my 2 phones over to this plan, and the customer service representative said that it didn't exist :cry:

many of the Bell reps are not the most up to date. Bell does a poor job at training. Ask to be transfered to the small business department, they will have better luck, but if you tell them to search for the Biz Promo 85, they should be able to find it. It's a new promotion.