Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Bell] Bell Mobility Small Business Plan

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2016 10:06 am
Oct 21, 2013
263 posts
27 upvotes
North
This is it guys..after years with bell, I switched to koodo today.
Really wanted to stay with bell but their offers are pretty bad compared to what I can get from koodo. So goodbye to bell and hello to my new service provider!!

Hopefully the reception and LTE speed is good with koodo..
Dec 27, 2006
643 posts
45 upvotes
Three years ago I got a great deal on this site from a guy named Martin, who was in Bell small business. I am just wondering if Martin is still around or if anyone else that is involved with Bell can help me out with a new mobility plan ? Please pm me. Thanks
Nov 24, 2007
460 posts
35 upvotes
Does anyone know whether Bell has any port-in credits available to Rogers customers. Telus is offering the below plan for my 4 lines with a $400 port in credit per line, but I'd rather get a little more data.:

$60 Voice and Data Combo
- Unlimited Nationwide Minutes
- Unlimited Nights & Weekends 6PM
- Unlimited Text Including MMS
- Caller ID, Voicemail, Call Waiting
- 1GB of Data of per user shared

Wondering if Bell has any better deals...
Nov 24, 2007
460 posts
35 upvotes
MoreYummy wrote:
Sep 17th, 2014 4:43 pm
$400 per line, or $100 per line, looks like typo.
$400, $1600 total credit. 2 yr contract. I wanted to save some more and use my unlocked phone, but they don't offer a discount for bringing a phone over. Rep said to just get an iPhone 5C for free and sell it, LOL.
Aug 27, 2008
745 posts
478 upvotes
Ottawa
RJones89 wrote:
Sep 17th, 2014 4:46 pm
$400, $1600 total credit. 2 yr contract. I wanted to save some more and use my unlocked phone, but they don't offer a discount for bringing a phone over. Rep said to just get an iPhone 5C for free and sell it, LOL.
Sweet deal! Is it advertised anywhere online? Or did you have to call the business line?
Oct 3, 2007
434 posts
15 upvotes
Ontario
Do they have any promotion for 1 line port in that is similar to virgin mobile silver plan?
Nov 17, 2007
39 posts
2 upvotes
Thornhill
where did you find this plan? I have tried talking to bell, they will not budge for these prices for plans
Aug 15, 2010
5 posts
Hi.

Looking to switch in from Rogers. Have 2 small business lines, each paying $90 a month with unlimited North American calling and 6 gig of data , value packs an extra $10 each.
Wondering the best deal i can get from Bell... passed by a store and they were offering $300 a line port in credits, but nothing really different pricing with then Rogers / Telus/ Bell sharing plans which are all basically the same.

Are there any unadvertised prices?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1586 posts
1247 upvotes
Toronto, ON
drayog wrote:
Sep 17th, 2014 10:42 am
Three years ago I got a great deal on this site from a guy named Martin, who was in Bell small business. I am just wondering if Martin is still around or if anyone else that is involved with Bell can help me out with a new mobility plan ? Please pm me. Thanks
Martin got fired back in 2013 for committing fraud.
Sep 27, 2003
9350 posts
2163 upvotes
Newmarket
Crash1977mtl wrote:
Oct 6th, 2014 9:33 pm
Hi.

Looking to switch in from Rogers. Have 2 small business lines, each paying $90 a month with unlimited North American calling and 6 gig of data , value packs an extra $10 each.
Wondering the best deal i can get from Bell... passed by a store and they were offering $300 a line port in credits, but nothing really different pricing with then Rogers / Telus/ Bell sharing plans which are all basically the same.

Are there any unadvertised prices?
While port-credits aren't advertised and could vary by dealer, the price plans listed on mobilebusiness.bell.ca are what is available today.
RFD Forums Moderator
Corporate Account Manager for a Bell Mobility Reseller
Aug 27, 2008
745 posts
478 upvotes
Ottawa
I currently have two lines plus a tablet SIM on a small business account with about 10 months left on my contract.

Can I terminate one of the lines and keep the other one and the Tablet SIM active?
Jan 4, 2013
50 posts
9 upvotes
RICHMOND
I was wondering would i have problems porting out my number from a bell small business plan to another provider. I am asking because my 2 lines are billed to the business name, but I would want to use my personal name for the next provider.BTW my name was used for the original credit check. And I have called bell and they assured me that i shouldn't have problems with a port, but you never really know with csr's.. Thanks
May 25, 2005
375 posts
105 upvotes
rfdlurkerguy wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2015 1:49 pm
I was wondering would i have problems porting out my number from a bell small business plan to another provider. I am asking because my 2 lines are billed to the business name, but I would want to use my personal name for the next provider.BTW my name was used for the original credit check. And I have called bell and they assured me that i shouldn't have problems with a port, but you never really know with csr's.. Thanks
Should not be a problem at all. You just fill out the port request at your new provider with all the correct info on the previous account and it should port over right away.
Sep 6, 2012
468 posts
149 upvotes
Vancouver
RJones89 wrote:
Sep 17th, 2014 4:46 pm
RJones. Where about are you? I am in BCBC and looking to do something about my 2 line with Bell. Currently on the 65 minus 10 share plan that hahas 6gb data each. Can't renew it so no hardware up.