[Bell] Bell Mobility Small Business Plan

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2016 10:06 am
Jan 5, 2015
8 posts
Vancouver, BC
dannydarkman wrote:
Mar 16th, 2015 11:09 pm
Great post Blueeyesmecguy. I have a 65 plan and Small Biz V&D 90 Promo. Couple of questions... so if I were to go m2m, the 65 plan would be raised to 75$? What happens to my other line? Would that raise at all? Any options? I call US on a daily basis, so I need this plan. Also, if I wanted to go month to month, do I still need to call Bell and tell them that I want to go m2m? Any help will be much appreciated. My contract ends on the 26th. Thanks.
1. For the Small Business promo smart 65 36M plan which you were paying $65/mth - $10/mth (port-in credit), after the 26th you would loose the $10/mth port-in credit and would pay $65/mth. You do not need to give them any notice that you are going m2m, it would just happen. Make sure you look at your online bill after your contract end date to ensure that you retain your $79/mth discount adjustment for this line applied to the Small Business Promo Bundle 65, which should be retained until this promo feature lapses in their system in 2020. Another option would be on the 27th to sign up for Bell's loyality plan of $75/mth which gives you the same 550min outgoing, unlimited incoming, unlimited local min between members, 6pm nights & weekends, SMS, enhanced voicemail, conference calling, call display and 6GB as your current plan, with the addition of MMS. The $75/mth would also give you the ability to add a second line for $60/mth which would have it's own 550min (but able to call anywhere in Canada/US) and would share the 6GB of the first line. If you switch to the $75/mth loyality plan then you would be eligible to use any hardware upgrade credit you have with your account and apply it to any exisitng 2 year pricing on new hardware, for both your new $75/mth line and $60/mth line. Essentially you have to do the math to see if after the 26th you would prefer to pay $65 (current plan m2m) or $75 (new loyality plan, 2 years) and if MMS is important and new hardware. Keep in mind, once you give up your 65 plan you can't go back on it again.

2. As for the Small Biz V&D 90 Promo I am unsure as to when the promo features lapse in Bell's system, and would encourage you to use Bell's online chat service to speak to a Bell rep to get the info (Telephone reps don't have easy access to the old contract promo features & expiry dates and will likely just tell you all promos expire at the end of the contract because they lack training and/or want to push new contracts).Even double check by chatting with several agents over a few days to verify the info. The key is to ask the rep to check each promotion applied to your current plan and let you know when each one will end (use the key words "subscriber discount rate date"). Usually they are set to end when the contract ends but it can really vary (see my prior post). Even if a promo feature is set to end, ask what the equivalent replacement promo feature is (e.g. for the 65 plan I added a unlimited Cdn long distance feature which was sent to expire a few months after my contract end date and so the agent future dated the current Cdn LD feature to start when the current one ended, just happened to be no net $ increase). Take a printout of the chat, email a copy to you and do a screen-shot of the chat for your records.

Hope this helps and even with this info, double check and verify with the Bell chat rep and ask them to make notes in your account.
Mar 14, 2006
363 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
Quick Question, what number do you use to call into Bell, just the regular number or a specific number to get the level that would actually be able to help me decide if I want to renew or just go m2m ... I'm on the SMB promo smart 65 for 2 lines and my contract expired now ... thinking of maybe reupping for new phones ...
Oct 20, 2004
823 posts
60 upvotes
Coquitlam
Are there any good current promos on right now? My 36M plans have expired and looking to do a hardware upgrade and also port in a third number.

Right now I have two lines:

$50/mo per line
2200 min shared
Unlimited text/mms
VM, call display and conference call
6GB shared data

extra $15/mo on one of the lines for unlimited Canada LD.

Total cost $115 plus tax.
Nov 26, 2012
720 posts
126 upvotes
tmash wrote:
Jun 29th, 2015 12:28 am
Are there any good current promos on right now? My 36M plans have expired and looking to do a hardware upgrade and also port in a third number.

Right now I have two lines:

$50/mo per line
2200 min shared
Unlimited text/mms
VM, call display and conference call
6GB shared data

extra $15/mo on one of the lines for unlimited Canada LD.

Total cost $115 plus tax.
Wow that's a great plan! Mine is $55 per line with only 2 gb shared data.
Nov 26, 2012
720 posts
126 upvotes
My agreement with bell ended in early june. Am looking to sign another agreement to upgrade the hardware. Any current promos for small business plan?
Nov 26, 2012
720 posts
126 upvotes
Just called loyalty. CR couldnt offer a better promo then telus. So switching I'm. It's too bad i liked bell services but the cr was so frustrated at the end when she knows bell couldn't match up with telus's promo and even started to question me about the validity of the promo. I told her i have them all in writing if it'll help if I forward that to her. She said no. Then when i asked her about cancellation she kept telling me she doesn't know how telus does it. All i wanted to confirm was since I'm on month to month now, if i cancel before the end of the billing cycle, does it mean i wont incur additional charges. She kept saying she doesn't know the procedure etc. Anyway she sounded pretty pissed at the end so I wished her Happy Canada day. Honestly it's not her who couldn't match up it was bell, why she took it so personally. I was very understanding throughout as well....
Anyway, I'm leaving bell
Nov 26, 2012
720 posts
126 upvotes
da_hool wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2015 11:43 pm
What's the Telus promo?
I ported my numbers out to telus today. Promo is:

$72.5 per line:
300 local mins
Unlimited evening and weekends
Unlimited text, picture and videos
4 gb shared data
$250 port in credit
$50 for note 4
$10 for sim card

I dont need a lot of local mins but need more data, so this plan is good for me. I asked bell if they can match this deal they said they can't. Especially they said theres no way that the note 4 can be $50, as everywhere else is selling it for $300 with agreement. The most she could give me was $200 for the note 4 and match the plan, and $125 credit.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2004
1310 posts
316 upvotes
North Vancouver
The port in credit and subsidized phone is nice and all but I think I'm going to keep my $50 plan and just buy phones outright when needed. I have a $50 share plan similar to Tmash:

1000 anytime minutes (per line)
3GB data (per line)
Unlimited evenings/weekends
Call Display
Message Centre
Nov 26, 2012
720 posts
126 upvotes
da_hool wrote:
Jul 4th, 2015 11:46 am
The port in credit and subsidized phone is nice and all but I think I'm going to keep my $50 plan and just buy phones outright when needed. I have a $50 share plan similar to Tmash:

1000 anytime minutes (per line)
3GB data (per line)
Unlimited evenings/weekends
Call Display
Message Centre
The plan is indeed very good. My previous plan with bell was a $55 shared plan with

500 mins local per line
1gb per line
Unlimited evening weekends
Caller display voicemail
Unlimited text pics and video

I needed more data so to add an extra 2 gb is like $20. And if i stay with bell they would have increased my monthly rate for the added data anyway, so i left.
Jun 12, 2015
124 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
Are there any numbers to reach specific reps or its always random. I'm with rogers small business and currently have 1000 minutes for 2 lines
Unltd from 6pm and weekends
Unltd text and pics
Unlimited north America
Voice call display
And 3gb data each not shared
For 55 each. It's the smart team 70 but my 15 dollar credits expire in December so plan would go up to 70.

I had no success calling Telus business line as they offered 185 for 6gb shared and takes away my NA calling and 300 port credits

Bell offered 185 same plan but with 7gb and 350 port credit

My plan is 110 but soon will be 140. I just wonder if someone knows someone who can help with great deals
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2006
1136 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Not much talk on this thread lately so i thought i would chime in...I am a current bell customer we have about 8 lines on the account..My phone is up for a upgrade. My current plan is the small biz V&D share 65- 36M ..$81 plus tax .. Going forward i need no more then 2gb a month as i have never gone over that and alot less talk time on the phone i would like the samsung 6 on a 2yr plan but would look at other options if that was too priceyl..Any advice on the best plans out there would be greatly appreciated...thank you..
Aug 8, 2005
23 posts
Coquitlam
Is the Loyalty $75 plan still available? If it is, I would like to switch my current Small Biz Promo $65 plan to it so I could upgrade my phone. Do I have to call retention to get the $75 plan?

Thanks!
Mar 4, 2007
350 posts
40 upvotes
I stopped by Bell boutique(rosemere) and got this offer:

for 2 lines:

3G unlimited call(not sharable) 60$ each line + 500$ credit
I get xperia for 99$ and S7 for 199$. 2 years contract.

this is much better than any deal on non business, now I wonder what is the catch? risk?