Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

New Construction Home 2-yr Internet Promo - Fibe 1.5Gbps $64.95, 1Gbps $54.95, 500 Mbps $44.95

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2021 4:16 pm
Jun 23, 2017
540 posts
1122 upvotes
Toronto

[Bell] New Construction Home 2-yr Internet Promo - Fibe 1.5Gbps $64.95, 1Gbps $54.95, 500 Mbps $44.95

Screenshot 2021-11-13 21.39.36.png
Screenshot 2021-11-13 21.39.55.png

Moving into a new house so when I checked internet availability these prices showed up.

I called them and got:

-Bell Fibe 500 $44.95/mo for two years
-Bell Fibe TV app $10/mo for two years
-Crave TV (everything) free for 1 year
-Bell Android TV streamer box free to keep after 6 months
-Another $5 discount for 1 year
-Activation and installation fees waived

Again, this is a promo for new construction homes. To verify if eligible, navigate to Internet packages and enter your new home address and pricing will change to promo prices.
30 replies
Deal Addict
May 20, 2009
1524 posts
1167 upvotes
Mississauga
Admire anybody posting BHELL "deal"..
PM $13/30 days, 250MB, 100Min with unlimited incoming/30d
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1615 posts
4380 upvotes
These are obviously good prices but sadly they have a reputation for raising prices throughout your promotion period. People here will testify to that.
I have spoken
Jun 23, 2017
540 posts
1122 upvotes
Toronto
almasyseifer wrote: These are obviously good prices but sadly they have a reputation for raising prices throughout your promotion period. People here will testify to that.
I'm well aware of that, but even if it goes up by $10, it's still great for FTTH internet.

From personal experience, Bell, Rogers, Cogeco are equally evil, while third party providers are unreliable (horrible experience with Cannet). But Bells FTTH internet service is easily the best on the market, so hopefully I won't have to deal with their CS.
Nov 23, 2006
593 posts
359 upvotes
Ontario
Damn. We signed up with Bell on a new construction deal in January for $99 with 1.5gbps and the "better" TV package for 2 years. I know I would have preferred your deal. But oh well.
Jun 19, 2009
514 posts
241 upvotes
Ottawa
TFC2007 wrote: Screenshot 2021-11-13 21.39.36.pngScreenshot 2021-11-13 21.39.55.png

Moving into a new house so when I checked internet availability these prices showed up.

I called them and got:

-Bell Fibe 500 $44.95/mo for two years
-Bell Fibe TV app $10/mo for two years
-Crave TV (everything) free for 1 year
-Bell Android TV streamer box free to keep after 6 months
-Another $5 discount for 1 year
-Activation and installation fees waived

Again, this is a promo for new construction homes. To verify if eligible, navigate to Internet packages and enter your new home address and pricing will change to promo prices.
Thanks op. What is the bell fibe TV app for $10? Is that the basic channels package?
Apr 19, 2020
759 posts
1215 upvotes
langley
I got shaw 110 for 600 speed net full cable and 3 cell phones hope Rodgers don't buy them
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
Tjklovesthisplace wrote: I got shaw 110 for 600 speed net full cable and 3 cell phones hope Rodgers don't buy them
How is this relevant to the discussion?

On a side note, not everyone has tolerance for cable. Until they allow the smaller ISPs to resell fiber, we are stuck with this company.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5701 upvotes
Ottawa
You are bold.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Feb 5, 2015
396 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
Let me go spend $1+ mil to save 50ish dollars a month.

That being said, some developments offer free internet for year from Rogers/bell/others.
Aug 31, 2020
298 posts
452 upvotes
I got the 44.95 for 2 years deal for 500/500. The connection is flawless. All my friends are mad.

Deal with it.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
Downvoted just because bell have the worst customer service. I had to spent 5 months of back and forth with 14 agents, and told them that I was going to contact their executives before they fixed their billing mistake.
Jul 21, 2010
652 posts
493 upvotes
anotherbargainhunter wrote: Downvoted just because bell have the worst customer service. I had to spent 5 months of back and forth with 14 agents, and told them that I was going to contact their executives before they fixed their billing mistake.
Friend who worked at a competitor told me always ask for their employee ID. They magically stop lying to you.

I just went through billing bs with their retention. They lied to me on multiple calls. I just used the escalation form and got it resolved in 5 minutes.

Fun story, bell utility box is wide open. I call to ask their customer service to send someone to close it since it needs a key. They fail to schedule a tech or anyone for a month. I just escalated using the form. Guy showed up in 15 minutes.

I don’t bother giving them my time with multiple calls. Just use the escalation form after you feel you hit your limit.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
Shugi wrote: Friend who worked at a competitor told me always ask for their employee ID. They magically stop lying to you.

I just went through billing bs with their retention. They lied to me on multiple calls. I just used the escalation form and got it resolved in 5 minutes.

Fun story, bell utility box is wide open. I call to ask their customer service to send someone to close it since it needs a key. They fail to schedule a tech or anyone for a month. I just escalated using the form. Guy showed up in 15 minutes.

I don’t bother giving them my time with multiple calls. Just use the escalation form after you feel you hit your limit.
I did it all. I collected 14 employee IDs and 14 reference #. Recorded time and date of conversations. Spoke to multiple retention agents and supervisors. The special pricing always expired every month and they had to reprogram it manually. So yeah lol, don’t matter. It only worked after I threatened with media and executive.
Nov 23, 2017
811 posts
549 upvotes
Does bell do black friday deals for home internet? For FTTH, what was it last year for new customers?
Mar 6, 2018
217 posts
152 upvotes
Good luck to whoever falls into this trap
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
"Bell" and "deal" should never go on the same sentence... however, you can easily put together "Bell" and "scam"
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Mar 5, 2019
11 posts
20 upvotes
If you have a new construction you might have a deal with your builder. Moved into a new home last December and had Bell free for 6 months. Internet, cable, and home phone all included. 1-1.5 Gb I believe? After the 6 months you just cancel. We also have one with Rogers so after the 6 months we switched to Rogers for the same deal but for 1 year. All free.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)