Expired Hot Deals

Bell

New Construction Home 2-yr Internet Promo - Fibe 1.5Gbps $64.95, 1Gbps $54.95, 500 Mbps $44.95

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2021 4:16 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8701 posts
4586 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
anotherbargainhunter wrote: I did it all. I collected 14 employee IDs and 14 reference #. Recorded time and date of conversations. Spoke to multiple retention agents and supervisors. The special pricing always expired every month and they had to reprogram it manually. So yeah lol, don’t matter. It only worked after I threatened with media and executive.
Why didnt you file a complain to CCTS?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
[OP]
Jun 23, 2017
459 posts
938 upvotes
robelus wrote: Good luck to whoever falls into this trap
Just curious, what alternative would you suggest? Rogers? 3rd party providers?
I've had Rogers before, internet service is worse than Bell, customer service is similar.
3rd party - after a horrible experience with Cannet, I won't even consider.
Aug 14, 2018
369 posts
360 upvotes
GTA
Bell is a WORST COMPANY EVERR . I was on a 3 yrs bussiness plan contract and they just randomly jacked my price.Confounded Face
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Message Sent from outta Space :twisted:
Feb 17, 2009
555 posts
288 upvotes
DesiITGuru wrote: Bell is a WORST COMPANY EVERR . I was on a 3 yrs bussiness plan contract and they just randomly jacked my price.Confounded Face
BHell horror stories are a dime a dozen.... Here's mine.. Just signed up for Bell Business Fibe 1 gigabit service. Promotion advertised the fact that price wont increase during my first year of service. 2 months later, they jacked up the price. So I called in, and was informed that the price can go up during the first year.. and they said that I misunderstood. I asked them to cover the price increase until the 1 year anniversary date, and was laughed off the phone..... TerriBELL.
Sep 7, 2014
932 posts
586 upvotes
Toronto
Cut the cord. Don't buy TV plan!!

TV should be free. Full stop. They make money from Ads! Thats it.
Sep 7, 2014
932 posts
586 upvotes
Toronto
TFC2007 wrote: Just curious, what alternative would you suggest? Rogers? 3rd party providers?
I've had Rogers before, internet service is worse than Bell, customer service is similar.
3rd party - after a horrible experience with Cannet, I won't even consider.
No alternative unfortunately. We are trapped in a monopoly. Better start your own service lol (if they allow you) Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1813 posts
1327 upvotes
Brampton
Crazy $124.00 for me and I am paying $50 to Rogers. No thanks Bell sucks.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
2376 posts
434 upvotes
Southwestern Ontario
Bell is currently in the process of installing it's fibre to our neighbourhood. At what point will we see promotional information for pricing? It's great that we're not stuck with their DSL "up to" any longer and true competition for Cogeco in our area.

They've dug the holes, run the lines and there's a metal plate near the Bell pedestal now. They're now running lines on the other side of the street now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)