Expired Hot Deals

Bell is offering iPhone 6 and 6 plus, Samsung devices, and other at major discounts!!

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2015 12:06 pm
[OP]
Banned
Sep 21, 2015
3 posts
1 upvote
East York, ON

Bell is offering iPhone 6 and 6 plus, Samsung devices, and other at major discounts!!

Deal Link:
Nearby Locations: 60 Weston Rd, Toronto, ON M6N0A7 ~ 416 766-3919 (Stockyards)
Nearby Locations: 1 Yorkgate Blvd., North York, ON M3N3A1 ~ 416 663-0114 (Jane and Finch)
Nearby Locations: 3401 Dufferin St, North York, ON M6A3A1 ~ 416 789-2141 (Yorkdale Mall)

As of today, Thursday, November 26, 2015 until Monday, November 30, 2015, Bell Canada is offering the following cell phones on a discount on a 2-year contract

iPhone 6 16GB and 64GB: $99.95 and $229.95, respectively
iPhone 6+ 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB: $229.95, $359.95, and $359.95 (that is not a mistake), respectively

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB and 64GB: $299.99 and $419.99
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge PLUS 32GB and 64GB: $359.99 and $409.99
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 32GB and 64GB and 128GB: $199.99, $299.99, and $349.99
Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB: $99.99, $199.99, and $249.99

Many more deals on the other samsung devices as well and other name brands like Sony, Nexus, LG, etc. The BB Priv isn't on sale, though. *Sad Face*
There's deals on accessories as well. But that's a full list of them so I won't be posting them atm.

Bell is also offering price matching, which is stackable with other offers, as well, of up to $100. So if you find better deals, Bell will be able to match them! :D

And also, if anyone currently has Bell home services (Internet, TV, AND/OR Homephone) they can get $100 off the mobile phone for a NEW ACTIVATION (not hardware upgrade). However, I'm not sure if that is stackable with their price match offer. Anyway, those are the deals that is currently going on at Bell Canada.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Small BUSINESS MOBILITY Offers (In-Store):

Up to $300 ACTIVATION credit based on a 2 year smart phone price, AND

Up to $250 PORT-IN Credit (if you were to transfer from another provider to BELL)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deal Link: http://www.bell.ca/Fibe-TV
Expiriy: Unknown

Current Home Services Offers:

$99.85 per month for the following services:

1. Bell Fibe Internet 25/10 with Unlimited Usage
2. Bell Fibe TV - Good Package (1 HDPVR)
3. Bell Home Phone Choice (8 Features and Unlimited Calling to North America)

Also, if you decided to APPLY for a new Bell Fibe TV service between November 26 to November 30, you will also get a $100 BILL CREDIT.
Images
31 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 14, 2012
1198 posts
340 upvotes
London
Was hoping it was 6S+ but I read wrong :(
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2011
7270 posts
719 upvotes
the telus business plan promo in the other thread is definitely better though one has to 'run a business' :-)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5770 posts
2994 upvotes
Winnipeg
saverplus007 wrote: probably with a $80/m plan
That's the fine print all posters forgot to tell
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5770 posts
2994 upvotes
Winnipeg
And the op is shilling for his company?
Jr. Member
Mar 12, 2009
153 posts
38 upvotes
JayBellRep wrote: Small BUSINESS MOBILITY Offers (In-Store):

Up to $300 ACTIVATION credit based on a 2 year smart phone price, AND

Up to $250 PORT-IN Credit (if you were to transfer from another provider to BELL)
Can someone explain this in more detail? I'm in the market and do operate a small business, though sole proprietor and no fancy incorporation docs or anything like that. Would be coming from Wind.

Is this a totally separate thing from the phone deals themselves? Are these bill credits?
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
14494 posts
4445 upvotes
VANCOUVER
MackT wrote: Can someone explain this in more detail? I'm in the market and do operate a small business, though sole proprietor and no fancy incorporation docs or anything like that. Would be coming from Wind.

Is this a totally separate thing from the phone deals themselves? Are these bill credits?
Sounds like the activation credit is the discount off the phone price, and the port-in credit is a bill credit. At least that's the way I read it.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2831 posts
2008 upvotes
GTA
saverplus007 wrote: probably with a $80/m plan
The cheapest plan is $70/month and for most people, if you choose this plan, Bell will probably make even more money due to the overage charges.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4293 posts
2670 upvotes
Holy advertising so when I walk into a bell store do I say jay bell rep send me ?
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3734 posts
7356 upvotes
Sht prices are sht. My wife got an iPhone 6 with bell for 0 4 months ago.
Member
Mar 14, 2013
253 posts
59 upvotes
Montreal
JayBellRep JayBellRep is offline
Permanently Banned

Well that just about sums up this thread
Moderator
Sep 27, 2003
10813 posts
3112 upvotes
Newmarket
MackT wrote: Can someone explain this in more detail? I'm in the market and do operate a small business, though sole proprietor and no fancy incorporation docs or anything like that. Would be coming from Wind.

Is this a totally separate thing from the phone deals themselves? Are these bill credits?
You need to be a legitimate business owner with CRA #.

The credits the OP has posted are not necessarily as clear cut as they make them seem (there are certain conditions tied to them including phone being purchased and # of lines being activated). Your local dealer would have more info with regards to this.
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
14494 posts
4445 upvotes
VANCOUVER
icecreamtaco wrote: JayBellRep JayBellRep is offline
Permanently Banned

Well that just about sums up this thread
Well, at least he got 1 Thank for his trouble. :razz: Can't blame a guy for trying! :lol:
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
14494 posts
4445 upvotes
VANCOUVER
WorldIRC wrote: You need to be a legitimate business owner with CRA #.

The credits the OP has posted are not necessarily as clear cut as they make them seem (there are certain conditions tied to them including phone being purchased and # of lines being activated). Your local dealer would have more info with regards to this.
Probably requires more than 1 line activated.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
20810 posts
10331 upvotes
Oakville
Why is this thread even still open, if it was posted by a Bell rep?

Was hoping for a $0 Nexus 6p, to use as leverage against Rogers, but Rogers still has them beat at $50. Dang.
Moderator
Sep 27, 2003
10813 posts
3112 upvotes
Newmarket
Rogido wrote: Probably requires more than 1 line activated.
For the port-credit yes.
As for the $300 credit, it is "up to $300". The more expensive your phone, the higher the credit. Only 1 line is required.
RFD Forums Moderator
Moderator
Sep 27, 2003
10813 posts
3112 upvotes
Newmarket
wearysky wrote: Why is this thread even still open, if it was posted by a Bell rep?

Was hoping for a $0 Nexus 6p, to use as leverage against Rogers, but Rogers still has them beat at $50. Dang.
Bell will price match up to $50. So if Rogers is $50 less, Bell will match.
RFD Forums Moderator

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)