Expired Hot Deals

Bell is offering iPhone 6 and 6 plus, Samsung devices, and other at major discounts!!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2015 12:06 pm
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
13450 posts
3704 upvotes
VANCOUVER
WorldIRC wrote: You need to be a legitimate business owner with CRA #.

The credits the OP has posted are not necessarily as clear cut as they make them seem (there are certain conditions tied to them including phone being purchased and # of lines being activated). Your local dealer would have more info with regards to this.
Probably requires more than 1 line activated.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
18155 posts
8016 upvotes
Oakville
Why is this thread even still open, if it was posted by a Bell rep?

Was hoping for a $0 Nexus 6p, to use as leverage against Rogers, but Rogers still has them beat at $50. Dang.
Sep 27, 2003
10209 posts
2753 upvotes
Newmarket
Rogido wrote: Probably requires more than 1 line activated.
For the port-credit yes.
As for the $300 credit, it is "up to $300". The more expensive your phone, the higher the credit. Only 1 line is required.
RFD Forums Moderator
Sep 27, 2003
10209 posts
2753 upvotes
Newmarket
wearysky wrote: Why is this thread even still open, if it was posted by a Bell rep?

Was hoping for a $0 Nexus 6p, to use as leverage against Rogers, but Rogers still has them beat at $50. Dang.
Bell will price match up to $50. So if Rogers is $50 less, Bell will match.
RFD Forums Moderator
Sep 27, 2003
10209 posts
2753 upvotes
Newmarket
wearysky wrote: Why is this thread even still open, if it was posted by a Bell rep?

Just because a shill comes on here and spams the boards, doesn't mean the offers themselves aren't valid.
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
18155 posts
8016 upvotes
Oakville
WorldIRC wrote: Bell will price match up to $50. So if Rogers is $50 less, Bell will match.
Yeah, but I don't want to give up my grandfathered plan with Rogers :) Plus Rogers has a minimum $50 trade in credit right now as well, so it's a $0 6p for me, looks like.
WorldIRC wrote: Just because a shill comes on here and spams the boards, doesn't mean the offers themselves aren't valid.
Fair enough. Most of the time when a shill posts a deal, the whole thread gets deleted even if the deal is valid (like the ZenBanx $50 BF thing that was posted earlier), so I was just surprised to see the OP banned but the thread stay alive.
Sep 27, 2003
10209 posts
2753 upvotes
Newmarket
wearysky wrote: Yeah, but I don't want to give up my grandfathered plan with Rogers :) Plus Rogers has a minimum $50 trade in credit right now as well, so it's a $0 6p for me, looks like.
Is Rogers offering you a $0 6P on your grandfathered plan....make triple sure before you proceed. Also, assuming they do let you keep your plan, why would Rogers price match a $0 phone from a competitor offering a different rate plan?
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
18155 posts
8016 upvotes
Oakville
WorldIRC wrote: Is Rogers offering you a $0 6P on your grandfathered plan....make triple sure before you proceed. Also, assuming they do let you keep your plan, why would Rogers price match a $0 phone from a competitor offering a different rate plan?
Well, I had missed the $50 minimum trade-in that they're also offering for BF. And I'm still not 100% guaranteed to keep my grandfathered plan, I was just looking for more leverage to use against retentions - I was successfully able to keep my plan last year and price match a competitor's cheaper phone price with them last year for my wife's phone. Shrug, looks like their $50 6p is the cheapest option available for that phone, so now the negotiations begin. :)
Sep 27, 2003
10209 posts
2753 upvotes
Newmarket
wearysky wrote: Well, I had missed the $50 minimum trade-in that they're also offering for BF. And I'm still not 100% guaranteed to keep my grandfathered plan, I was just looking for more leverage to use against retentions - I was successfully able to keep my plan last year and price match a competitor's cheaper phone price with them last year for my wife's phone. Shrug, looks like their $50 6p is the cheapest option available for that phone, so now the negotiations begin. :)
BTW, 6P will be $50 on Bell tomorrow. Will also see further Samsung price drops.
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3298 posts
660 upvotes
I hate when Dealers come into forums and think its free advertising!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2004
5128 posts
1199 upvotes
MackT wrote: Can someone explain this in more detail? I'm in the market and do operate a small business, though sole proprietor and no fancy incorporation docs or anything like that. Would be coming from Wind.

Is this a totally separate thing from the phone deals themselves? Are these bill credits?
I switched to Bell in July. I received a 150 activation credit applied directly to my phone at the time of purchase. 200 port in credit that is applied 50$ a month for 4 months. Im in SK and my plan is $55 a month. Unlimited cross canada minutes with unlimited text and picture messaging. 1gb of data (Im on wifi almost everywhere). At the time the Note4 was 299 so I received it for $149. This was on a 2yr contract.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7102 posts
1301 upvotes
what are the eligible plans for these phones ?
Sep 27, 2003
10209 posts
2753 upvotes
Newmarket
mic2074 wrote: what are the eligible plans for these phones ?
Any of the publicly advertised plans. PLUS plans will net you the lowest handset pricing available.
RFD Forums Moderator
Nov 2, 2015
5 posts
BC
WorldIRC wrote: BTW, 6P will be $50 on Bell tomorrow. Will also see further Samsung price drops.
Will the 6p for $50 be advertised tomorrow or call in only?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)