Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

Switch back from Shaw or Freedom to Bell ( wireless) 20GB for 55$

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2020 11:27 pm
Apr 15, 2009
318 posts
325 upvotes
toronto

[Bell] Switch back from Shaw or Freedom to Bell ( wireless) 20GB for 55$

This popped out in my facebook feed. .I didn't find it as a separate thread.
Form only asks for an email and the address and they'll ship you SIM with activation instructions. I know 55$ is not the lowest deal out there for 20GB but who wants 5G it's the best deal right now out there. 40 $ activation fee, free SIM.
I haven't had Bell services so I don't think it was targeted to MY FB feed only, and I don't know if they'll care about it..we'll see.
I've seen similar deals for Koodo and Freedom but never for Bell. Be gentle now with all the downvotes.
And if I missed it and it's a duplicate... just kill it.
Images
  • switch back to bell.PNG
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 21st, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field was empty
15 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1470 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
I recently switched from Virgin (bell) to Fido and regret the decision every day! The signal in my area (Mississauga/Toronto) is crap compared to what I had with Virgin/Bell. Blackberry Key2 and Iphone X.
Hope I get an email or something for this offer.

Bell is the worst company if you're signing a contract or getting a phone......but the signal and data speeds...wow!
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
1073 posts
451 upvotes
f Bell, I will never use them again, been a business customer with them for 20 years, overcharged for their business internet with slow ass speed, I only kept it because of the phone plan, but then Rogers and Telus are offering way better plans 5 years ago, so I call retention and tried to negotiable a deal because I've always loyal to them, retention and their CSR don't give a fk. So I swap to Rogers, my last bill had about $5 owing so I never paid attention to it, 6 months later I started to received an endless number of advertisement calls and phishing calls, they are the only one who would have sold my info to scammers, very unethical business. Avoid!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
here we go again, who will be first to sell f instructions on Kijiji lol
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
mstefa wrote: This popped out in my facebook feed. .I didn't find it as a separate thread.
Form only asks for an email and the address and they'll ship you SIM with activation instructions. I know 55$ is not the lowest deal out there for 20GB but who wants 5G it's the best deal right now out there. 40 $ activation fee, free SIM.
I haven't had Bell services so I don't think it was targeted to MY FB feed only, and I don't know if they'll care about it..we'll see.
I've seen similar deals for Koodo and Freedom but never for Bell. Be gentle now with all the downvotes.
OP, can you post a link to that ad?
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
bell needs to do better and offer $45 for 25 gigs instead

bell-hot-45-25gb-can-wide-call-text-pla ... s-2399196/
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1470 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
Damn! All I see from Bell is $75 for 30gb. Who the hell needs 30gb? Who the hell wants to pay $75? My fathers been with bell since 1985 and like mentioned above - their loyalty department is non existent! Either cuya/ate's are powerless to offer anything, or grouchy elderly ladies don't want to negotiate.
Mar 3, 2017
149 posts
153 upvotes
KW
Freedom gets a lot of flack, but everyone has to admit they have completely shaken up the mobile business here. They've forced some real competition and plans from the big 3 that would have never existed otherwise.
Last edited by Coded1 on Nov 6th, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1470 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
Coded1 wrote: Freedom gets a lot of flack, but everyone has to admit they have completely shaken up the mobile business here. They've forced some real competition and plans from the big 3 that world have never existed otherwise.
Took about 10 yrs to be taken seriously...... But it did finally happen!
Apr 15, 2009
318 posts
325 upvotes
toronto
TransporterSD wrote: OP, can you post a link to that ad?
There was no link... just a form in some flash like format. It's not even showing in my recent ad activity. I'll try to get an update if they actually send me SIM with the instructions.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
mstefa wrote: This popped out in my facebook feed. .I didn't find it as a separate thread.
I can switch back to bell if at $55 plan that include phone without tab.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2020
1333 posts
1530 upvotes
pererac wrote:
Bell is the worst company if you're signing a contract or getting a phone......but the signal and data speeds...wow!
https://www.pcmag.com/news/fastest-mobi ... anada-2019

https://www.whistleout.ca/CellPhones/Gu ... verage-map

“Every year since 2015 J.D. Power has tested and ranked the major mobile networks throughout Canada. Every year (including 2018), Telus ranks as the most reliable network with the fewest dropped calls of any national carrier. Local carriers like SaskTel or Videotron sometimes win in their regions but Telus always ties or places second. Telus maintains the gold standard of nationwide network reliability.”

And Telus won again in 2020 for Eastern Canada and tied for first with Rogers in Ontario: https://www.jdpower.com/business/press- ... lity-study
In the West, Rogers ranked first in network quality, and Telus was 2nd (tied with Bell and Sasktel).

https://www.opensignal.com/reports/2020 ... experience

“Telus is the operator to beat in Canada. In this report, Telus won four of our awards outright and tied for two others. The mobile operator took first place awards in Video Experience, Voice App Experience, Download Speed Experience and Upload Speed Experience. It also scored a draw with Rogers in Games Experience and another draw with Bell in 4G Coverage Experience.”

It depends on where you live, but overall, Telus has the fastest and most reliable network across Canada. Coverage is the same as Bell since they share towers. Telus and Bell have the most coverage across Canada.
Apr 10, 2019
575 posts
1192 upvotes
Ottawa
This deal is like leaving your husband for a richer, more handsome guy who appears amazing now but who will physically, sexually, emotionally, psychologically abuse you as soon as you leave your husband.
Sep 25, 2017
15 posts
24 upvotes
*Goes on Facebook, gets ad to upgrade to S20 for full price lol
True true true
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1470 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
ArrowFlynn wrote: https://www.pcmag.com/news/fastest-mobi ... anada-2019

https://www.whistleout.ca/CellPhones/Gu ... verage-map

“Every year since 2015 J.D. Power has tested and ranked the major mobile networks throughout Canada. Every year (including 2018), Telus ranks as the most reliable network with the fewest dropped calls of any national carrier. Local carriers like SaskTel or Videotron sometimes win in their regions but Telus always ties or places second. Telus maintains the gold standard of nationwide network reliability.”

And Telus won again in 2020 for Eastern Canada and tied for first with Rogers in Ontario: https://www.jdpower.com/business/press- ... lity-study
In the West, Rogers ranked first in network quality, and Telus was 2nd (tied with Bell and Sasktel).

https://www.opensignal.com/reports/2020 ... experience

“Telus is the operator to beat in Canada. In this report, Telus won four of our awards outright and tied for two others. The mobile operator took first place awards in Video Experience, Voice App Experience, Download Speed Experience and Upload Speed Experience. It also scored a draw with Rogers in Games Experience and another draw with Bell in 4G Coverage Experience.”

It depends on where you live, but overall, Telus has the fastest and most reliable network across Canada. Coverage is the same as Bell since they share towers. Telus and Bell have the most coverage across Canada.

I'm on the hunt for a Telus or Koodo deal! Under $55 for 10gb+ would be ideal
Apr 20, 2006
619 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like Bell might be bleeding customers. I got a letter in the mail from Bell with this plan @ $65 and the SIM came in the envelope attached to the letter already.