Expired Hot Deals

Bell

Bell UNLIMITED data plan on the HTC Touch for $7!

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2014 3:59 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Oct 18, 2007
159 posts
1 upvote

[Bell] Bell UNLIMITED data plan on the HTC Touch for $7!

Shipping date: will begin shipping to all stores November 8, 2007.
Dealer launch kits: begin shipping the week of November 5, 2007. If you have not received your launch kit by November 15, 2007, please contact your Regional Manager. Please ensure that mock mobile phones are displayed in time for November 15, 2007.

Client Price
$249.95 - 3 year
$299.95 - 2 year contract
$399.95 - 1 year contract
$449.95 - no contract


FAQ:
* No tethering

The HTC Touch™ Smartphone is a multimedia-centric device that is compatible with FUN Bundle features and the Bell Full Track Music download service!

The feature highlights of the HTC Touch™ are:
* Revolutionary TouchFLO™ platform with Touch Cube interface and Finger controls
* Large crisp 2.8” touch-screen
* Full Track Music Downloads and Music Player
* Compatible with Fun Bundles (recommend Fun 15 and Fun 25 Music)
* MicroSD Expandable Memory
* Stereo Bluetooth Supported
* HTML Browser with Internet Explorer Mobile
* 2.0 Megapixel Camera & Camcorder
* IM, SMS, and E-mail with Windows Live Messenger and Outlook Mobile
* Windows Mobile 6 Operating System


The HTC Touch™ box includes:
* HTC Touch™ Smartphone,
* Travel adapter,
* Standard lithium-ion battery,
* Charging data cable,
* Stereo headset,
* Holster,
* Quick Start Guide,
* Read First Poster,
* Extra stylus,
* Splitter adapter, and
* LCD screen protector.


The HTC TouchTM Smartphone is compatible:
* FUN 10, FUN 15 and FUN 25 Music only.

Notes:
* It is recommended that clients subscribe to the FUN 15 or FUN 25 Music bundles to gain access to the Unlimited Mobile Browser service in order to prevent unnecessary data charges and to use most applications requiring data on the device (i.e. Internet Explorer Mobile, Windows Live Messenger, Outlook Mobile, etc.)
* If a client would like to use the W-Modem application (tethered-modem), then an E-mail and Internet data feature is required.


With the launch of the HTC TouchTM Smartphone Bell aims to:
* Drive incremental traffic into Bell Stores and National Retailers with the revolutionary TouchFLO™ technology this device offers.
* Leverage the iPhone hype with this music and multimedia centric device.
2012 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 20, 2001
5573 posts
906 upvotes
Toronto
Need some more info, a source, anything... otherwise, it'll be moved to the cell phone discussion forum.
Newbie
Jul 14, 2005
70 posts
14 upvotes
Delta
has to be on HTC touch????

dang, why doesn't fido has this kind of deals, i am on gsm network!!! :evil:

i will vote it for deal of the year if it is true.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2005
3726 posts
339 upvotes
Thornhill
oh man if this is true i will soo renew my contract and pick up an htc touch!

proof proof! plz
[OP]
Banned
Oct 18, 2007
159 posts
1 upvote
It's been confirmed already. I'll add more as soon as I consolidate the info.
[OP]
Banned
Oct 18, 2007
159 posts
1 upvote
gianttama wrote: has to be on HTC touch????

dang, why doesn't fido has this kind of deals, i am on gsm network!!! :evil:

i will vote it for deal of the year if it is true.
Yes. It's on the Touch only.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2466 posts
1116 upvotes
Yeah,

We're going to need to know what "unlimited" means.. everyone is going to ask that....

Finally.. some light at the end of this dark data plan tunnel?
[OP]
Banned
Oct 18, 2007
159 posts
1 upvote
mr_yellow wrote: Yeah,

We're going to need to know what "unlimited" means.. everyone is going to ask that....

Finally.. some light at the end of this dark data plan tunnel?
The only exception right now is no tethering. They may impose a limit in the future so I'd pick one up on as soon as it's out.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 24, 2003
1908 posts
118 upvotes
Thornhill
More details please. I'd be more than happy to pick one of these up ASAP if this is true.
Those who don't do it, don't get it.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 1, 2005
5795 posts
588 upvotes
about time we get unlimited data!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 24, 2007
3532 posts
1145 upvotes
Toronto
Is it unlimited mobile browser? Or unlimited data as in the real interenet.

From the sounds of it..looks like its Mobile Browswer..and that this phone will support it..

Nothing to be that crazy about to be honest if thats the case..

I can hardly imagine Bell will offer $7 unlimited data....which will allow you to sync with Outlook...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9050 posts
803 upvotes
Toronto
so hot.

unlim data is not offered by other providers i think. and bell had it but disc. the plan for a long time.

i hope this catches on.

canada pays TOO much for cell phone services
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2003
1268 posts
14 upvotes
London
exciting..definitely interested...
"Live simply, so that others may simply live."
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2004
5438 posts
79 upvotes
Sydney
izod wrote: The HTC TouchTM Smartphone is compatible:
* FUN 10, FUN 15 and FUN 25 Music only.

Notes:
* It is recommended that clients subscribe to the FUN 15 or FUN 25 Music bundles to gain access to the Unlimited Mobile Browser service in order to prevent unnecessary data charges and to use most applications requiring data on the device (i.e. Internet Explorer Mobile, Windows Live Messenger, Outlook Mobile, etc.)
* If a client would like to use the W-Modem application (tethered-modem), then an E-mail and Internet data feature is required.
It looks to me the lowest compatible package is FUN10. As the name would suggest, the option would be $10. With the additional note that FUN15 should be added to avoid data charges, it would be reasonable to conclude FUN10 doesn't include data. This would mean the cheapest data package would be $15, which is more than double the amount stated in the thread topic of $7.
Newbie
Oct 2, 2004
79 posts
42 upvotes
wmahmud wrote: Is it unlimited mobile browser? Or unlimited data as in the real interenet.

From the sounds of it..looks like its Mobile Browswer..and that this phone will support it..

Nothing to be that crazy about to be honest if thats the case..

I can hardly imagine Bell will offer $7 unlimited data....which will allow you to sync with Outlook...
My friend who works at Bell told me the Touch will be able to use mobile browser so I am pretty sure the OP is referring to that.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 24, 2003
4337 posts
978 upvotes
Stoney Creek
ItemFinder wrote: It looks to me the lowest compatible package is FUN10. As the name would suggest, the option would be $10. With the additional note that FUN15 should be added to avoid data charges, it would be reasonable to conclude FUN10 doesn't include data. This would mean the cheapest data package would be $15, which is more than double the amount stated in the thread topic of $7.
Mobile browser is $7 ALONE, the fun bundles is what they are pushing
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 8, 2005
5995 posts
1130 upvotes
is windows mobile OS, so it is possible to install Opera. I wonder if that would help, or it is just gonna tap on "the regular" data, as suppose to "mobile data"
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2004
5438 posts
79 upvotes
Sydney
x-batman wrote: Mobile browser is $7 ALONE, the fun bundles is what they are pushing
That maybe, but I did quote the fine print, which doesn't include Mobile Browser $7 as a compatible option. Mobile Browser $7 is not mentioned once in the ad.
Jr. Member
Dec 15, 2006
196 posts
Isn't this just unlimited browser? Don't lots of plans have this for ~$10?

Top