Expired Hot Deals

[Bell] "Win Back" SB Loyalty Outbound BYOD 60 ($60 for 10GB) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2019 2:11 pm
Mar 10, 2017
304 posts
282 upvotes
Bat Cave
Killahbyte wrote: called Bell, they basically wanted to do nothing. Threatened to leave, they said go.
Sucks, I mean this is what happens when you go with the "Best" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My horn can pierce the sky
Jun 5, 2007
100 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
A co-worker of mines is on the same 10GB Loyalty Outbound plan for $60. She got it in August of last year after she got a call from the outbound department after porting her line to Public Mobile. And apparently it's not affected by the new $5 price increase.

Only way to have a chance to get this plan is to cancel/port to another provider and see if you get a call from the outbound department. They are the only ones with access to this plan (and the $55 plan for 5GB). The regular customer service and retention departments can't come even close.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1656 upvotes
I see Bell, I downvote.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Jan 12, 2003
23 posts
LDN2012 wrote: Has anyone tried filing a CCTS complaint to see what comes of it?
Yes, I have and they accepted the complaint within their mandate. Bell provided a response indicating they were well within their right to make the change. CCTS rejected Bell's objection and now i'm waiting for a response. This information though is telling and I will send it to them.
Aug 13, 2004
453 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
I called and complained and they gave me a $65 one time credit... good enough for me.
Sep 27, 2003
9941 posts
2567 upvotes
Newmarket
FJ2067 wrote: I called and complained and they gave me a $65 one time credit... good enough for me.
Covers you for 13 months at least.
RFD Forums Moderator
Sep 27, 2003
9941 posts
2567 upvotes
Newmarket
gipple wrote: Yes, I have and they accepted the complaint within their mandate. Bell provided a response indicating they were well within their right to make the change. CCTS rejected Bell's objection and now i'm waiting for a response. This information though is telling and I will send it to them.
I wonder what the basis for rejection was.
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1572 posts
860 upvotes
Got a referral to Public Mobile and haven’t turned back since!
Being with a company for 10+ years doesn’t seem to matter to any of the big 3 anymore. (I know, PM is telus)
Dec 14, 2017
154 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
irishpencil wrote: Are you also the type to run back to an abusive ex?
Face With Tears Of Joy Truuu.. Was on Bell for $60/10gb in Dec 2017 then got off asap.. they raised Roam like home 3x in 11 months with no warning - so never going to support them again
Sep 27, 2003
9941 posts
2567 upvotes
Newmarket
Ranchorelaxo wrote: Because they are jerks in general...
Being jerks is not within the CCTS mandate.
RFD Forums Moderator

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)