Expiry:
July 1, 2022
Retailer:
Bells Of Steel
Buy more, save more

< $600 save 5%
$600-$2000 save 10%
$2000+ save 15%

Could be huge savings if you stack this with their gym builder discounts which is another 5-10% on top.

Edit: Also there's a giveaway for a pretty sweet kettlebell (scroll down): https://www.bellsofsteel.com/canada-day-sale/
18 replies
Jun 8, 2012
391 posts
558 upvotes
Ottawa
Thank you.

I don't need to buy anything but I signed up the Kettlebell contest.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
3540 posts
5363 upvotes
If shipping was free, or at least not so expensive to Winnipeg, I'd order a Belt Squat 2.0. But it's close to an extra $250 for shipping... Disappointed But Relieved Face

$100 off at $899 is a good deal.
Jun 22, 2011
577 posts
516 upvotes
Do they have a good sales around Christmas? Don't want to buy just yet because my gym membership is still active
[OP]
Nov 6, 2012
415 posts
641 upvotes
Edmonton
MattyMattMatt wrote: Do they have a good sales around Christmas? Don't want to buy just yet because my gym membership is still active
Tough to say because the trend is that stuff is getting more pricey as materials get more scarce. The rule of thumb nowadays is if you need it and it's on sale, just buy it.

This one's a pretty good sale because it can stack with the gym builder. I haven't seen discounts higher than this besides door crashers.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1103 posts
1653 upvotes
MattyMattMatt wrote: Do they have a good sales around Christmas? Don't want to buy just yet because my gym membership is still active
Best time fof fitness equipment purchases is always black Friday and boxing day if you can wait, unless you see a really good deal otherwise.
Nov 2, 2018
125 posts
137 upvotes
Vancouver
Those adjustable pro bells look cool. Better then those consumer ones that may be quick to adjust but not comfortable to do advance routines due to their shape and dimensions.
Mar 9, 2014
193 posts
180 upvotes
Ottawa
Just want to give my two cents.

They have excellent customer service and good products.

I have ordered twice from them, one was full gym builder $3k plus order and one time Lever attachments for power cage and their Nemesis bar (curved bar) for bench etc, less stress on shoulders.

The Lat pulldown attachment bent slightly, sent them pics, they sent replacement right away. No cost to me.

They also have "Paybright", so BNPL options which makes it very convenient to make large purchases lol. (consumerism amirite?)

Only one thing which i dislike is, others probably do it too like Rogue, Apple etc is their Cage have (Atleast the one I have) proprietary holes, which means you cannot just buy stuff off of amazon or elsewhere as attachments and expect that to hook up. Remember the days when we had different charging cables for all phones (boomer vibes)

Apparently the size isn't standard that is used. Power cage not the bar or the weights. I wish they all used industry standard size which would avoid us have less waste overall but that's one thing i dislike.

It is very iffy buying such large items without seeing them in person but their videos and reviews on their website made it easier to "virtual experience" things before I ordered them. I've tried other online equipment providers as well and some of them don't even respond back to emails or queries. And I always end up missing their big sales. :(

Overall, legit people
Sep 16, 2018
107 posts
155 upvotes
viktor89 wrote: Apparently the size isn't standard that is used.
I don't think there is a standard, they all pick different hole sizes.
Mar 8, 2010
455 posts
370 upvotes
Foothills
andrewmp416 wrote: I don't think there is a standard, they all pick different hole sizes.
Proprietary set up
2.3" x 2.3" uprights with 5/8" holes
Apr 26, 2009
862 posts
660 upvotes
Calgary
I totally misread the title of this post.
Feb 20, 2006
573 posts
469 upvotes
targa88 wrote: Proprietary set up
2.3" x 2.3" uprights with 5/8" holes
I am not sure about proprietary. It is just 60mm x 60mm HSS with 5/8" hole. Bell of steels has quite a lot of attachments for their racks so I don't find it to be an issue. However with the pricing they have right now Gearforfit rack is very competitive with their 3'x3" rack. so check both out.
Jan 19, 2017
906 posts
1572 upvotes
Profit margins in this product field must just be INSANE. Prices ever come down from Covid or just an excuse to keep things priced higher moving forward?
Nov 22, 2017
182 posts
192 upvotes
Victoria, BC
UltimateB wrote: I totally misread the title of this post.
Glad I am not the only one reading balls...
Mobile: $18.13/month BYOD - 12GB Data, 1000 LD Min. (Koodo)
$50 plan + $23 phone - $4.16 trade-in credit - $33.33 phone resell - $5.51 plan credit - $11.87 VISA GCs = $18.13/month!
Internet: $82.90 - 750/100 Mbps (Lightspeed)
Spotify: $20 USD/year
Sep 27, 2007
531 posts
796 upvotes
Trois-Rivieres
always think of the old hockey game on the genesis I think Balls of Steel everytime I see a thread about bells of steel

ooops it was called blades of steel, my bad
Oct 24, 2019
754 posts
1309 upvotes
Edmonton
Man, us guys do love thinking about balls.
Aug 20, 2019
69 posts
74 upvotes
Tempted at the belt sqaut for 899 after discount, barbell sqauts wreck my back