Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bells of Steel

Gym Equipment: Free Pick Up from BoS's New Toronto Location at end of June -- ends at midnight

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2021 3:16 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2002
4274 posts
299 upvotes
Hamilton

Gym Equipment: Free Pick Up from BoS's New Toronto Location at end of June -- ends at midnight

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 2, 2021
Retailer:
Bells of Steel
If you're looking for gym equipment, Bells of Steel are opening a GTA location and offering free pick up from their location. Effectively free shipping if you're able to get it in GTA.
Hey friend,

Today only, you can place an order for anything on the website, and pick it up for FREE in our new GTA location in about 4 weeks.

We're starting with a phased approach, phase 1 we will be stocking primarily weight plates and a few other products that will be available for contactless, pre-booked curbside pick-ups.

This will give our new team a chance to learn the ropes and while we search for our permanent Toronto home (phase 2).

Our first shipment is scheduled to leave Calgary this Friday for our new location in Toronto (in Vaughn right off highway 7).

So here's what to do:
1. Click the link below, add your order to your cart and select "GTA Free Pick Up By Appointment - End of June" for your shipping method.

2. Once your order arrives in Toronto, you will get a booking link with our full address where you can select a time to do a curbside pick-up.

But be sure to hurry up, because this ends today at midnight

Yours in strength,
The B.o.S. Crew
Last edited by synaptech on Jun 2nd, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
36 replies
Oct 26, 2004
6 posts
6 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Really helps with the cost of bumpers. Just ordered a set of 350 lbs of bumpers and being able to pick up saved me about $160 in UPS shipping. Thanks!
Nov 3, 2009
172 posts
144 upvotes
toronto
Matsutake wrote: Really helps with the cost of bumpers. Just ordered a set of 350 lbs of bumpers and being able to pick up saved me about $160 in UPS shipping. Thanks!
Is this the best deal for bumper plates?
Jun 12, 2017
158 posts
70 upvotes
Awesome! Thanks for sharing OP. I recently bought their sandbags and am very happy with them
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1762 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Damn if this happened like a week earlier would have bought all my bumpers from them. Bought locally but no 45s. Might pick up a set and some rack accessories. They don't specify on the site but are their rack accessories 2x2?

Nvm, looked at their rack dimensions it's 2.3 :(
Last edited by Firebolt on Jun 2nd, 2021 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fashion hurts p░ ░ ░yboi - KimchiTacos_
Jan 1, 2021
320 posts
522 upvotes
Are things on sale or is the free pick up the deal?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2538 posts
5693 upvotes
Markham
mrmungbean wrote: Are things on sale or is the free pick up the deal?
The deal is the free pick up. If anything the price of a lot of things have gone up in the last few months (steel prices going up).

I think their light commercial rack was $650, now it's $750.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2841 posts
6764 upvotes
mrmungbean wrote: Are things on sale or is the free pick up the deal?
The deal is you don't have to pay $100+ on shipping weights. I'm not sure what makes this a hot deal though. There are plenty of GTA suppliers that already do free warehouse pickup.
Apr 9, 2018
608 posts
282 upvotes
GTA
Not bad. Also helps offset the cost of their increased prices accross the board.
Oct 26, 2004
6 posts
6 upvotes
Richmond Hill
runnersgambit wrote: Is this the best deal for bumper plates?
For the past few months that I've been looking bumpers locally are around $2.50 - 3.00/lbs (fitness depot/fitness avenue), but the 350 lbs crumb bumper set I got comes up to $1.89/lbs. I believe the costco deal was about that price per lb but that's been oos for a while.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
Matsutake wrote: For the past few months that I've been looking bumpers locally are around $2.50 - 3.00/lbs (fitness depot/fitness avenue), but the 350 lbs crumb bumper set I got comes up to $1.89/lbs. I believe the costco deal was about that price per lb but that's been oos for a while.
Costco was 230lb for $490+tax

$1.89/lb is a really good price for bumpers
Apr 17, 2015
998 posts
866 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Kind of does offset the price increase.. something that was $900 became $1200, but free shipping means no extra $200 on the original $900. But it used to be free local pickup pre pandemic so it would've just been $900.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2002
4274 posts
299 upvotes
Hamilton
k9fire wrote: Kind of does offset the price increase.. something that was $900 became $1200, but free shipping means no extra $200 on the original $900. But it used to be free local pickup pre pandemic so it would've just been $900.
Free local pick up if you were in Calgary. They are setting up in TO and before this you paid shipping.
Apr 8, 2007
172 posts
33 upvotes
Canada
Thanks OP! Ended up paying for shipping on a Pylo box I've been looking for. Even with the shipping cost of $30 it seemed better value than a lot of other sites I've looked at.
Nov 19, 2002
221 posts
41 upvotes
Calgary
synaptech wrote: Free local pick up if you were in Calgary. They are setting up in TO and before this you paid shipping.
No pickup in Calgary right now.
Nov 19, 2016
905 posts
621 upvotes
Anyone own the bench (FIID)? How is it?

Currently using the fitness reality 1000 .. not really needing an upgrade but thought to ask since its a BoS thread!

TIA
Nov 6, 2012
445 posts
736 upvotes
Edmonton
MisterTeee wrote: Anyone own the bench (FIID)? How is it?

Currently using the fitness reality 1000 .. not really needing an upgrade but thought to ask since its a BoS thread!

TIA
FID is awesome, feels really sturdy
Apr 9, 2021
77 posts
233 upvotes
I like them, they are great for middle-end gym equipment.

I'm very happy with their Conflict Bumper Plates but not a fan of their Crumb (very very oily).
Feb 20, 2006
700 posts
568 upvotes
mrspec3 wrote: No pickup in Calgary right now.
I almost placed the order for a full rack, bar and plate last month, but the no pick up in Calgary put me off. The gym will reopen soon so there is no need for them anymore.