Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
BellsofSteel

Light Commercial Rack 5.1 Preorder Live

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2021 9:55 pm
26 replies
Jul 4, 2018
59 posts
148 upvotes
Excellent product & customer service. The Barenaked Powerlifting Bar 2.0 is on par with Ohio Power Bar
Aug 21, 2013
301 posts
312 upvotes
Kitchener
Just a note that 84"is pretty short for a power rack, this is good if you need it to fit in a place with low ceilings but if you're over 6" and wanting to do pull ups or shoulder press it may be an issue. This is an issue with most low cost racks. For comparison rogue racks start at 90" and go up to 120".
If strongly suggest if you two that you get a higher rack (I'm 6'2" ave for a 100" one, 90" might have just been sufficient but 84 definitely wouldn't be.
Apr 9, 2018
608 posts
282 upvotes
GTA
You're right. I picked up an 85" rack from Treadmill factory because I was desperate. I'm just shy of 5'10 and it feels so much smaller than the ones at the commercial gyms. That said it was the right choice for me because I lack the ceiling height in the basement. If you have the ceiling clearance I would definitely go for a larger rack.
KevlarCoated wrote: Just a note that 84"is pretty short for a power rack, this is good if you need it to fit in a place with low ceilings but if you're over 6" and wanting to do pull ups or shoulder press it may be an issue. This is an issue with most low cost racks. For comparison rogue racks start at 90" and go up to 120".
If strongly suggest if you two that you get a higher rack (I'm 6'2" ave for a 100" one, 90" might have just been sufficient but 84 definitely wouldn't be.
Jul 9, 2009
452 posts
114 upvotes
Vancouver
Kaevon, the owner, is a pretty cool dude.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
Does it say anywhere what the estimated shipment date is?
Do they charge right away or only when item is shipped?
Mar 8, 2010
572 posts
472 upvotes
Foothills
Madevilz wrote: Does it say anywhere what the estimated shipment date is?
Do they charge right away or only when item is shipped?
Website indicates pre-orders ship by March 1.
When you pre-order you are charged right away
Nov 26, 2014
74 posts
76 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
strange are pre-orders all sold out? Don't even see an option anymore to order it
Jan 26, 2009
365 posts
155 upvotes
Niagara Region
awesomedude wrote: strange are pre-orders all sold out? Don't even see an option anymore to order it
You can add it to cart near the bottom of the page after viewing all the add ons
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
targa88 wrote: Website indicates pre-orders ship by March 1.
meh too far away, my fitness reality will hold until gyms re-open.
Nov 26, 2014
74 posts
76 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
raceway wrote: You can add it to cart near the bottom of the page after viewing all the add ons
Tried that a couple of times same error "Please resolve all pending issues before adding this product to your cart." :/

*correction 72 inches is sold out, my ceilings are too low to go 84 inches sigh
Jul 12, 2016
35 posts
31 upvotes
Can't say enough good things about these guys. Purchased their folding rack and utility barbell back in the spring and have really enjoyed them.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1712 posts
1767 upvotes
GTA
I thought it is something like THIS and comes with 5 speakers and a subwoofer, huge disappointment in the room.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
4402 posts
4465 upvotes
Madevilz wrote: meh too far away, my fitness reality will hold until gyms re-open.
You in Ontario? Because gyms won’t be fully open till next year.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
mathewvc wrote: You in Ontario? Because gyms won’t be fully open till next year.
QC. How do you know they won't re-open until next year?
I'm pretty sure they'll re-open this spring, or by summer at the latest.
No way businesses will survive if everything remains closed for another year.
May 31, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes
Madevilz wrote: QC. How do you know they won't re-open until next year?
I'm pretty sure they'll re-open this spring, or by summer at the latest.
No way businesses will survive if everything remains closed for another year.
Has businesses surviving ever been in consideration with anything the government has done over the last year? My gym owner has switched to mostly consulting and told us he doesn't expect he will ever open his doors again. While I am sure new business owner's will take their spots if there is a need in the market, it probably wont be as quick of a transition as one would hope.
May 31, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes
This is a well rated rack. I was waiting since October and spoke with the owner a couple times who seems like a really nice guy. Unfortunately I couldn't wait any longer so ended up picking up a similar rack for quite a bit more money from TM Factory last week.

Would have loved to give these guys my business, and will be picking up some plates and an extra barbell for my wife this spring.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2016
1181 posts
1847 upvotes
Love my 5.1. Even though it's not American made it takes a 500lbs squat like a champ. Why is this being down voted ? You're not finding a rack with these features and attachments in this price range.
Sep 22, 2012
87 posts
58 upvotes
WINNIPEG
targa88 wrote: Website indicates pre-orders ship by March 1.
That shipping date is tentative, expect delays.
My iron plate order in Oct were suppose to come nov or dec, they did finally showed up in Jan.
I bought the Light Commerical Rack & iron plates, they are great for at home.
Wish the 10 lbs iron had holes.
25 & 45 lbs iron plates had carry holes.
Nov 12, 2012
781 posts
514 upvotes
Calgary
I bought this rack in May, lucked out near the start of the pandemic. Came from a basic bench prior to that, and what a nice upgrade it was. There are time I do with it was taller, but anything more wouldn't have fit in my basement. I can barely do a standing overhead press without hitting the ceiling.
You won't find a better rack in this price range, and they have a ton of attachments available also.