Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ben & Jerry

Ben & Jerry Free Ice Cream Day 9th April ONLY Noon-8PM

Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
2279 posts
2192 upvotes

Ben & Jerry Free Ice Cream Day 9th April ONLY Noon-8PM

Expiry:
April 9, 2019
Retailer:
Ben & Jerry
Here goes ...

Annual Ben & Jerry Free Ice Cream Day
9th April 2019 Noon - 8 PM

Montreal’s participating spots are at 433 Place Jaques Cartier, 1200 McGill College and 1316 de Maisonneuve Boulevard.

Ice creamers have the chance to choose any flavour (one scoop) in a cup or a cone.
“Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.”
— Robert A. Heinlein
16 replies
May 20, 2015
69 posts
262 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
For those in Toronto....

Ryerson University - Pitman Hall - Special Free Cone Day Location
160 Mutual St.,
Toronto, ON M5B 2M2

, Participates in Free Cone Day
Free Cone Day Hours: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Relevant Username
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Mar 14, 2018
864 posts
1207 upvotes
Who downvotes free ice cream ?!?! SMH
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3784 posts
6265 upvotes
Shihtzus wrote: Who downvotes free ice cream ?!?! SMH
I'm guessing RFDer's are expecting a little more than 1 scoop. 2 scoops at least to make it worthwhile for standing in line for an unforeseen amount of time.
Jan 7, 2017
67 posts
87 upvotes
TheRealSwatson wrote: wouldnt this be good for business?
Is a free Big Mac promotion “good for business” if your a cardiologist?
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21708 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
I can't speak for everyone, but I get how some may downvote the idea of standing in a very long line just to get a (tiny little?) scoop in a cone. (or cup)
Instead, it might be greatly preferred to have a coupon online that can be printed (or scanned on a smart phone) valid at any participating grocery store to select any B&J 500ml product of choice.
By being free to go to any grocery store that sells B&J, it also terminates the long line ups.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Oct 27, 2016
508 posts
2136 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: I can't speak for everyone, but I get how some may downvote the idea of standing in a very long line just to get a (tiny little?) scoop in a cone. (or cup)
Instead, it might be greatly preferred to have a coupon online that can be printed (or scanned on a smart phone) valid at any participating grocery store to select any B&J 500ml product of choice.
By being free to go to any grocery store that sells B&J, it also terminates the long line ups.
The entitlement is strong in this one
Jul 14, 2009
518 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
Remember starts at 11:00 am in TO.

Any updates from Ryerson regarding lineup?
Oct 30, 2012
432 posts
795 upvotes
It's a nice gesture and all but if I know anything about Toronto dwellers, there will be a massive lineup around the block for a free scoop of ice cream on this sweltering 9 degree cloudy day. Mothers will abandon their children, the elderly and infirm will be trampled, people will lose their jobs for taking a 3 hour lunch break just to avail of the offer, and people will most probably lose their lives #neverforget #ben&jerRIP
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3427 posts
1901 upvotes
Montreal, QC
mrkdwd wrote: It's a nice gesture and all but if I know anything about Toronto dwellers, there will be a massive lineup around the block for a free scoop of ice cream on this sweltering 9 degree cloudy day. Mothers will abandon their children, the elderly and infirm will be trampled, people will lose their jobs for taking a 3 hour lunch break just to avail of the offer, and people will most probably lose their lives #neverforget #ben&jerRIP
its that warm in TO today? it's cold and snowing here in Montreal. still, i wouldn't lineup for a scoop
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1879 upvotes
Scarborough
Maybe diabetics, people with tooth sensitivity and health nuts.