Entertainment

Ben Mulroney on Your Morning - Who is Watching?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2018 7:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2017
1908 posts
1419 upvotes
GTA West

Ben Mulroney on Your Morning - Who is Watching?

I have not been able to watch the CTV morning show since they introduced the new format with Ben Mulroney. Is it just me? Or is this a generational thing? The smarmy Ben doesn't see to be interested in anything except his own celebrity or kissing up to other celebrities.

I would love to see Marci Ien come back. Supremely intelligent, inquisitive, and articulate, with a wide cultural and social awareness, I was always impressed by the variety and depth of her interviews. Her talents are wasted on her new show.

Is there anybody out there who really likes Your Morning?
Last edited by Dealmaker1945 on Feb 16th, 2018 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3097 posts
468 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Probably just you. Never heard of it or him.
signature removed for inappropriate content
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
4963 posts
1495 upvotes
0 downvotes
Canada AM? um hey there, Canada AM has not been on the air in like what? 2 years or more now? Its called Your Morning. and Ben Mulrooney is the anchor of the show now. Yes Caroline Mulrooney's brother
Hi
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2017
1908 posts
1419 upvotes
GTA West
I stand corrected on the show's name!
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
4963 posts
1495 upvotes
0 downvotes
As much as I hate CTV I would watch Canada AM over You're morning in a heart beat. I miss Marci Ian too but I think she went to the Social
Hi
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1745 posts
232 upvotes
Mississauga
Not me. Tbh, can not find a morning news show that I find interesting, in Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
6441 posts
3460 upvotes
Mississauga
I flip between Your Morning and BT though I tend to prefer Kevin Frankish over any of the talking heads.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1745 posts
232 upvotes
Mississauga
mrweather wrote: I flip between Your Morning and BT though I tend to prefer Kevin Frankish over any of the talking heads.
I too like Kevin Frankish, except for that ditzy Dina. I feel that sometimes he puts her in her place, which she needs. For me, she has no appeal what-so -ever.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1766 posts
807 upvotes
Ontario
Half agree, an half disagree with OP. Can't take Ben Mulroney either, but I dont miss Marci Ien on Canada AM. She was one of the reasons that show got cancelled after all those decades. It used to drive me nuts the way she would fill in time by saying "ab----so---lu------tely!" 20 times a show. She's more suited to that hairbrain show she's on now.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18680 posts
2399 upvotes
Woodbridge
Not a fan of this MOFO. He got his position because of his name.

If I am awake early enough to watch anything in the morning, I watch Robin Meade on Headline News.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)