[Bench.ca] Bench.ca - 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2019 1:29 pm
[OP]
Sep 26, 2017
68 posts
71 upvotes

[Bench.ca] Bench.ca - 50% off

They have a summer sale. 50% off many things.
18 replies
Dec 19, 2018
59 posts
71 upvotes
I'm a little worry ordering from them. Discounted items are only offered in store credit when returned; plus buyers pay return shipping. Returns cannot be done at retail stores as per their policy. Might not worth the trouble in the event bought the wrong size or the style doesn't look good as appeared on their website.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10010 posts
4601 upvotes
ShinRyuu wrote: I'm a little worry ordering from them. Discounted items are only offered in store credit when returned; plus buyers pay return shipping. Returns cannot be done at retail stores as per their policy. Might not worth the trouble in the event bought the wrong size or the style doesn't look good as appeared on their website.
Agreed,Not the best place to order from unless you 100% know it will fit and look good.

Ps: Whats with there model model lineup they totally switched from what it use too be.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Jul 8, 2019
21 posts
46 upvotes
I have been caught by this before. I purchased almost $400 worth of hoodies and none of them fit well - tried to return and was offered store credit. Very bad experience and not interested in shopping at a clothing store who do not make returns easy.
Jun 2, 2011
312 posts
315 upvotes
Nice. Wasted $85 credit I still had lingering from one return years ago. Confirm SAVE10 works on top of sale.
Dec 18, 2010
450 posts
283 upvotes
Vancouver
ACanadianPerson wrote: I have been caught by this before. I purchased almost $400 worth of hoodies and none of them fit well - tried to return and was offered store credit. Very bad experience and not interested in shopping at a clothing store who do not make returns easy.
I feel for you but damn man, I feel like I would check their return policy before buying $400 worth of clothes..
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9179 posts
3384 upvotes
Toronto
iN10Se wrote: I feel for you but damn man, I feel like I would check their return policy before buying $400 worth of clothes..
buy now, think later...taken to the extreme
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Jul 8, 2019
21 posts
46 upvotes
iN10Se wrote: I feel for you but damn man, I feel like I would check their return policy before buying $400 worth of clothes..
I was used to dealing with companies who have easy returns...and got lazy. I sure do those checks now, every time I buy online.
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
245 posts
138 upvotes
All of the above plus $100 for free shipping? Nah I'm good.
Jan 29, 2018
29 posts
37 upvotes
Just as an FYI they don't sell benches. Might save you a click.
Aug 21, 2006
59 posts
20 upvotes
Thanks OP!

I ordered three sweaters and one pair of pants for $175. Regular price would have been $516.

I also used promo code RMN20 for an extra 20% off, bringing my total to $175.15 with taxes!

+Ebates @ 4%
Jul 9, 2009
323 posts
63 upvotes
Vancouver
dainja wrote: Thanks OP!

I ordered three sweaters and one pair of pants for $175. Regular price would have been $516.

I also used promo code RMN20 for an extra 20% off, bringing my total to $175.15 with taxes!

+Ebates @ 4%
So much for saving money... bought a couple of jackets and a pair of joggers. Thanks for the code.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8378 posts
6194 upvotes
North York
Price is not bad. There's just nothing of interest.
Style probably more suitable for the older generation.