The fall sale has been announced

Buy 2 cans of Regal Paint and get 1 free

Sale starts Sept 20 and ends the 24th
17 replies
Jun 19, 2010
315 posts
428 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Dumb question, is this at all benjamin moore locations ? How can I find out which locations will offer this discount ? Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4253 posts
2799 upvotes
Vancouver
JJackJi wrote: Dumb question, is this at all benjamin moore locations ? How can I find out which locations will offer this discount ? Thanks
Generally its all locations but an easy way to confirm is just call in and ask (around sept 20).
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8814 posts
1742 upvotes
cartfan123 wrote: Dulux right now has buy one get one free also if anyone is interested.

https://www.dulux.ca/diy/promotions
Excellent paint and it works out to be an incredible value. For the really cheap bast@rds out there, some of the stores have free coffee and treats, sometimes even donuts. These people really know their stuff too.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2006
1083 posts
405 upvotes
modelle18 wrote: The fall sale has been announced

I used BM Regal before and its good. Some may say the Dulux sale is way better deal with BOGO, but considering up until recently, BM doesn't have paint sales so this is pretty good.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2354 posts
2021 upvotes
Ottawa
Is there a link to this announcement or promo details online or anything?
I am a current Koodo customer
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3172 posts
1691 upvotes
Paigne wrote: Generally its all locations but an easy way to confirm is just call in and ask (around sept 20).
It is NOT all locations. It is up to the individual store. Last sale we had to go to a farther store to get this deal as our local store was not participating. Made it a bit if a hassle to get it tinted at a later date but still worth it for this expensive paint.
BTW - coverage with this paint is awesome.
Jan 23, 2017
71 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto/GTA
cartfan123 wrote: Dulux right now has buy one get one free also if anyone is interested.

https://www.dulux.ca/diy/promotions
YES! came here to say this - had to get paint yesterday for touch-ups and got a second can FREE :)
"Who do you think you are, I am!" -Pete Weber
Mar 23, 2005
61 posts
22 upvotes
I wish Benjamin Moore would start using plastic cans. We always have a part can left over that has rust around the rim when you want to use it again.
Sep 27, 2009
756 posts
505 upvotes
Sask, Canada
I can buy cans and have them tinted later correct?
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
4382 posts
787 upvotes
Paxonator wrote: I can buy cans and have them tinted later correct?
depending on the shop. the one near me does this no problem. you'll have to pay for it first ofc and then keep your receipt
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2354 posts
2021 upvotes
Ottawa
Keep in mind also that you can go in, pay for your cans but not take them right away, and they'll keep it on file that you've paid for 3 cans and then you can go get the paint when you need it. (I know at least a couple local stores that will do that for us, but it might depend store to store.)
I am a current Koodo customer
Sep 26, 2007
381 posts
59 upvotes
Lowes has 25% off Valspar Interior Paints this week. If you purchase over $100 this week you also get 15% off or on Friday 20% off (Stay Up and Save). Valspar Signature (top grade) works out to $33/gal and Valsspar Ultra (mid grade) is $25/gal. These prices work out to be better than Dulux BOGO sale, Sherwin Williams 40% off sales, and this particular Benjamin Moore sale as these three companies top paint's start at $80-90 before sales. I found Valspar to be highly rated online and its owned by Sherwin Williams. so can't go wrong at these sale prices.
May 3, 2003
419 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
kukkudo wrote: Lowes has 25% off Valspar Interior Paints this week. If you purchase over $100 this week you also get 15% off or on Friday 20% off (Stay Up and Save). Valspar Signature (top grade) works out to $33/gal and Valsspar Ultra (mid grade) is $25/gal. These prices work out to be better than Dulux BOGO sale, Sherwin Williams 40% off sales, and this particular Benjamin Moore sale as these three companies top paint's start at $80-90 before sales. I found Valspar to be highly rated online and its owned by Sherwin Williams. so can't go wrong at these sale prices.
Thanks, I bought some of the Signature today. Reviews aren't amazing for them but my purposes aren't too demanding (light colour on top of a medium-light colour). $105.15+tax for 3 gallons seems worthwhile, though if the outcome is a bit crap, I'll regret not spending more on the Dulux.
Oct 27, 2009
661 posts
445 upvotes
Hamilton
modelle18 wrote: The fall sale has been announced

Only regal line? How about Aura?
[OP]
May 3, 2010
310 posts
328 upvotes
Oakville
stimy wrote: Only regal line? How about Aura?

I wish I kept the ad to look again. Best bet is to call your store

I painted my entire house in regal and I will say it's very very durable and terrific for cleaning without discoloration