Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 24, 2003
944 posts
130 upvotes
gvrd

Benq LCD rebate question

Hello, I have a question about the rebate offered.

On the rebate form it says "the original UPC code with the bar code, serial number, and part number cut from the FP791 LCD Monitor box" are required. There are 2 pieces with the bar code. One said "SN", the other I guess must be the UPC code.

But the one with UPC says "warrenty void if removed". So should I cut it off and mail it? If I do, how about the warranty?

Which one do I include and cut out (if I do cut out the 'warranty' void UPC one, what do I do?)

I emailed <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=28 target=_blank>NCIX</a> and they told me to take off the one w/ the 1" one (the one thta says warranty void?)

But can anyone clear it up?

here's a pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/ ... G_0007.jpg

thanks!
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5485 posts
587 upvotes
I believe you cut out the bigger one in the picture. The UPC is 840046002787. The little one is stuck on by <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=28 target=_blank>NCIX</a> themselves as a way to track their inventory and when products come back for returns/repairs. Everything you buy (even a USB cable) from <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=28 target=_blank>NCIX</a> will have the little sticker on it. That's the way I understand it.