• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2017 8:00 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 2, 2007
987 posts
85 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Is there a major difference between the Vizio M series and the P series? Which one is more worth it?
Jan 3, 2017
316 posts
229 upvotes
jumpmanjr wrote: The Vizio M55-e0 at Costco is currently $999 with no sale... it gets great reviews (rtings.com, cnet.com)... if it goes on sale later this week, I'll purchase. I know that the M55 has gone on sale recently in the US so I'd guess that there would be some kind of deal north of the border but we will see...
I pulled the trigger on this T.V last week. I created a thread and it had 2-3 recommendations for this TV. As stated the reviews it had were also very good. I couldn't be happier, your going to be hard pressed to find a better TV in that price range. I liked it so much I bought a 2nd and replaced the TV in our bedroom as well as it was getting old.

My only complaint with this tv is the remote is really cheap/basic but I only use it to turn the power on and off and switch HDMi/Imputs. Other that that highly recomend!!

It's also cheaper in store than online. It's $949 in Store compared to $999 online
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2699 posts
4065 upvotes
London, Ontario
TGoyel wrote: Yeah if you read the reviews online and on youtube - the Q6F is a brand new release this fall. It's very cheaply made and isn't comparable to the other QLed's in the line.

You don't get the fiber optic one connect cable, it is a 60 Hz TV for $1000 - I was also strongly considering it but once I looked into it, I realized it's a bad idea.
This tv was on my radar. Thanks for the warning about the negatives.
Sep 30, 2013
324 posts
240 upvotes
North Vancouver
SoldierZeroB wrote: This tv was on my radar. Thanks for the warning about the negatives.
anytime my man!
Jan 3, 2017
316 posts
229 upvotes
Vizio M55-E0 has a manufacturer rebate right now at Costco which ends on Sunday which brings the price down to $751 plus tax. I called Costco and they will price adjust this for me when I go in tomorrow since I already bought one

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)