• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2014 12:10 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12885 posts
1232 upvotes

Best android email client?

what's the best email clients to use for android?

I'm currently using on my nexus 4:
1) default email client for hotmail/live
2) Gmail app for gmail
3) MobiMail for OWA account (no activesync)

I would prefer one app for everything so I can have a single universal inbox. I also would like an OWA app that can handle multiple OWA accounts (mobimail only does one).

I've tried Enhanced Email, QOWA, Outlook Live Web App Mobile, Easy OWA Mail, Outlook Web Mobile (OWA EMail) and none seam to do the job.

what are you using?
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
18 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
12110 posts
3186 upvotes
enhanced mail
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
19640 posts
7750 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: Side load the app, someone find a updated apk!
Come one Jimbo, support the devs!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12885 posts
1232 upvotes
sexyj wrote: enhanced mail
tried that. wasn't bad but it won't work without activesync for my outlook web access but thanks for the suggestion
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
12110 posts
3186 upvotes
doesn't your mail server have some sort of imap or pop3 connector installed ?
Siefer999 wrote: tried that. wasn't bad but it won't work without activesync for my outlook web access but thanks for the suggestion
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2226 posts
407 upvotes
I happen to find the stock mail program on my Note 3 the best, and nicest layout. I have my gmail and rogers mail coming through with no issues, and easy access to all folders and inbox, etc. I know K9 is ranked probably the best one in the market, but I still prefer the stock program more now...
Deal Addict
May 31, 2003
3044 posts
269 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I went through a similar dilemma on my brief Android stint and ended up just using the Stock App from 4.3+. It had a similar interfact to the Gmail app, supported exchange with push and I had no issues. Not the most intuitive, but did the best job.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw." - Jack Handey
References
HeatWare
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2008
1342 posts
234 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
Some for me. Stock app has been best better than apps like K9.

It would be great if they could improve the stock app some. Switching between mail providers or folders is clunky. Folder view could be better, as could button placement.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4042 posts
439 upvotes
Toronto
I use mySecureMail. Paid app but worth it.

SolMail is also a great free app. I can't stand k9
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2226 posts
407 upvotes
NEMESIS_2008 wrote: I use mySecureMail. Paid app but worth it.

SolMail is also a great free app. I can't stand k9
el cheapo me tried an apk for mysecureMail and it looks pretty neat. Only issue with it is I think it is only the free version so you can only generate 1 email account without paying...
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18489 posts
2270 upvotes
Woodbridge
Sorry but what's wrong with GMail?
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2007
3066 posts
578 upvotes
I stick with Gmail. I have my hotmail and other gmail addresses mail forwarded to my mail email so its easy and organized!
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3604 posts
923 upvotes
Home
bembol wrote: Sorry but what's wrong with GMail?
blackdragon12 wrote: I stick with Gmail. I have my hotmail and other gmail addresses mail forwarded to my mail email so its easy and organized!
+1
Nov 2, 2012
222 posts
8 upvotes
GMAIL app is disgusting just like Gmail itself. Makes zero sense to show the oldest email first in a convo thread! WHY!!!!!?!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 24, 2005
9454 posts
1000 upvotes
N/A
it's not the best, but try emoze.
it's no longer in the play store, but if you have the amazon app store, it's still featured there. well, the older version. once you install it, it will tell you to update the app.
it's attachment handling sucks, but it supports exchange servers and its FREE.
“Children see magic because they look for it.”