Best breakfast in Mississauga

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2013 8:43 pm
[OP]
Jan 15, 2007
75 posts
Toronto

Best breakfast in Mississauga

What's the best breakfast restaurant in Mississauga, other than Kora's? I've been there a few times so I'm looking for somewhere new.
79 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1254 posts
162 upvotes
Oakville
Bobbys. On Queen just north of Brittannia (good weekend breakfast)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2002
5134 posts
509 upvotes
T-DOT wrote:
Aug 17th, 2007 2:32 pm
Bobbys. On Queen just north of Brittannia (good weekend breakfast)
+ 1

Tuckers breakfast brunch on weekend is also good
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=14378

Mourinho IN!!!!

I promise not to cut your taxes but I won't raise them either.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
79 upvotes
Georgetown
Has anyone tried the new Sunset Grille?
Are they 'franchises' of the original in the Beaches?

Any reviews?
See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
2619 posts
48 upvotes
no question...Orchard Family restaurant at Dundas & Hwy 10. Been going there for over 10 yrs. I drive from Brampton , simply can't find better. Great selection, portions & prices. Always a line up on weekends, but moves pretty quick.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17804 posts
869 upvotes
I like Stacy Lee's at Queen & McLaughlin in Brampton

Almost all of their business are repeat customers that seem to go in there almost daily, apparently they even have "game night" there.. No idea about any of that but the breakfast is great
Jul 20, 2004
994 posts
120 upvotes
3weddings wrote:
Aug 17th, 2007 3:38 pm
Has anyone tried the new Sunset Grille?
Are they 'franchises' of the original in the Beaches?

Any reviews?
Pretty sure those are franchises. The new sunset grill at Winston Churchill and 401 seems to be the same owners as the one at Winston Churchill and Eglinton. Food is good not greasy and the bacon is great! portions could be bigger though. :cheesygri
Jul 4, 2006
45 posts
1 upvote
I've always heard good things about Orchard Family Restaurant, but I've never been there.

Stay well away from Denny's. The greasiest food you will ever eat, and the service is terrible. Two out of the three times that I've been there, I've had to wait an hour for my food.

I do like Smitty's, though.. the only thing I've ever eaten there is the Country Skillet, but I don't need to try anything else. The Country Skillet is amazing. All hail the Country Skillet. Give your life for the Country Skillet. (Well, some people could say that the sausages they use in it are a little bland, but whatever!)
Dec 19, 2005
72 posts
raptorfan wrote:
Aug 17th, 2007 3:44 pm
no question...Orchard Family restaurant at Dundas & Hwy 10. Been going there for over 10 yrs. I drive from Brampton , simply can't find better. Great selection, portions & prices. Always a line up on weekends, but moves pretty quick.
I went twice to Orchard. I
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
1339 posts
80 upvotes
GTA
There is a restaurant review column in the Mississauga News...
I remember reading a recent column that gave a good review for Symposium Cafe on Meadowvale Town Centre circle.
If anyone's been to this place, please share the experience.
I've been to Cora's in the same area - Not really getting good value for your money.
Dec 31, 1969
I've never been to these places and I have lived in the area for the last 10 years, LOL.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2006
1768 posts
141 upvotes
Skyway Jacks up around Erin Mills and 401 has the best breakfast in the city.

The mississauga news did a feature a few months back on the best places. I kept the copt to check them all out. It listed:

Bobby's Hideaway
Cora's
Friends fish and Chips
Grille One
Helen's Fish and Chips
High Point Diner
La Felicita Restaurant
Macy's Diner
The Orchard Family Restaurant
Sunset Grill
Skyway Jacks

Never been to Bobby's but i highly recoment Skyway Jacks
Opinions posted are that of my own and do not reflect that of any organization.

GTA AYCE Sushi Guide

What is a marriage if not an opportunity to mock someone through thick and thin while simultaneously exploring your deepest, darkest sexual desires - Californication.
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14383 posts
125 upvotes
Mississauga
ricenice wrote:
Aug 19th, 2007 11:52 am
Skyway Jacks up around Erin Mills and 401 has the best breakfast in the city.

The mississauga news did a feature a few months back on the best places. I kept the copt to check them all out. It listed:

Bobby's Hideaway
Cora's
Friends fish and Chips
Grille One
Helen's Fish and Chips
High Point Diner
La Felicita Restaurant
Macy's Diner
The Orchard Family Restaurant
Sunset Grill
Skyway Jacks

Never been to Bobby's but i highly recoment Skyway Jacks
Sunset Grill is great, we have one here in Burlington.

Helens is a *****hole, I used to live right down the street.

Used to be a great place in Port Credit called Auntie Albas. that was awesome breakfast. Especially after a night of drinking at the Harp.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2005
1593 posts
50 upvotes
I've been to Skyway Jack's -- I was not at all impressed. I prefer Sizzling Jak's and, because it's 24 hours, The Grille (which is across the street from Jak's).

- Jie
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1365 posts
61 upvotes
Woodbridge
I found that the Sunset Grill in Burlington to be very average. I dont find it deserves all the hype.

There's a new place called Daylight Grill at Royal Windsor/Lakeshore and Southdown Rd. It looks like its family run. It has all of your basic breakfast food. Its a clean place, friendly waitress and good food.