Best breakfast in Mississauga

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2019 7:17 am
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
1349 posts
90 upvotes
GTA
Raggie, you may want to try Pickle Barrel at Erin Mills Town Centre. They are open from 9 am. Decent food and good service.
Oct 9, 2004
940 posts
164 upvotes
Mississauga
Chefs Table but only open Monday - Friday. Good place to enjoy some eggs, sandwiches and coffee before heading into work. Omelette is wonderful.

5225 Orbitor Dr
Phone: Koodo LG G3
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
8185 posts
2119 upvotes
Mississauga
jl001 wrote:
Oct 28th, 2013 12:46 pm
Raggie, you may want to try Pickle Barrel at Erin Mills Town Centre. They are open from 9 am. Decent food and good service.
Yes, have been many times to the Sherway location (closer to me).
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Jan 6, 2009
352 posts
11 upvotes
Mississauga
We usually go to Sunset Grill Winston Churchill and 401. Pretty good there!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
159 upvotes
GTA
deblis wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 11:12 am
We usually go to Sunset Grill Winston Churchill and 401. Pretty good there!
We didn't like it, perhaps they had an off day, but the waitress forgot my other half's order and I ended up finishing before she got her food. They ended up comping the food.
Feb 3, 2013
55 posts
7 upvotes
I can't believe no one suggested Peter's on Eglinton yet. Decent price, good size portions, friendly service.
I also like Symposium at Meadowvale Town Centre.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11369 posts
1949 upvotes
duckdown wrote:
Oct 27th, 2013 1:16 pm
Denny's is dope, don't care what anyone says! Those hashbrowns are the bomb

I too don't understand the hype around Bobby's Hideaway, it's so average and bland
Same here! Love Denny's... but the ones in the US are better (cheaper and more options). IHOP in the US is good too.
jl001 wrote:
Oct 28th, 2013 12:46 pm
I find Pickle Barrel to be the jack of all trades, master of none. Variety is their selling point, not quality.
rookie wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 12:40 pm
Not Mississauga but close enough...

http://www.theqbbq.ca/brunch-menu.htm
In that area, I personally like going to The Grille. But yeah, we're venturing out of Mississauga.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17821 posts
889 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 1:23 pm
In that area, I personally like going to The Grille. But yeah, we're venturing out of Mississauga.
Will disagree on the Grille, never really had anything that stands out there. Good hours though
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
159 upvotes
GTA
I mentioned this on the Master Steaks thread, but hard to beat the price of an 8oz steak and 2 large eggs, homefries and toast for 9.99.

I wouldn't say it is the best, but you certainly couldn't go wrong from a value standpoint.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11369 posts
1949 upvotes
duckdown wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 1:55 pm
Will disagree on the Grille, never really had anything that stands out there. Good hours though
I normally just get a 'standard' breakfast (eggs, bacon, hash, toast or pancakes)... People I go with order the more fancy stuff like eggs benedict or omlettes and they seem to like it. Their regular menu isn't very good... which is why I like their all day breakfast.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17821 posts
889 upvotes
wolverine07 wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 3:29 pm
I mentioned this on the Master Steaks thread, but hard to beat the price of an 8oz steak and 2 large eggs, homefries and toast for 9.99.

I wouldn't say it is the best, but you certainly couldn't go wrong from a value standpoint.
i know everyone is really digging the value at Master Steaks right now but I have to say me and the Mrs went a week or two ago and it's really pretty bad.. and honestly i don't even think the value is there, i mean yes you get a steak, but the side dish of roasted potatoes is literally 2 potatoes, then it's $2 to add on the little side salad which isn't much more than a few leaves of iceberg and unripe tomatoes.. the sides are costing them literally pennies.. and the meat is pretty bland.. i don't know
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17821 posts
889 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 4:05 pm
I normally just get a 'standard' breakfast (eggs, bacon, hash, toast or pancakes)... People I go with order the more fancy stuff like eggs benedict or omlettes and they seem to like it. Their regular menu isn't very good... which is why I like their all day breakfast.
i tried the chicken souvlaki dinner based on someone elses recommendation there on my last visit. have done the breakfast before too but it was years ago
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
159 upvotes
GTA
duckdown wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 4:20 pm
i know everyone is really digging the value at Master Steaks right now but I have to say me and the Mrs went a week or two ago and it's really pretty bad.. and honestly i don't even think the value is there, i mean yes you get a steak, but the side dish of roasted potatoes is literally 2 potatoes, then it's $2 to add on the little side salad which isn't much more than a few leaves of iceberg and unripe tomatoes.. the sides are costing them literally pennies.. and the meat is pretty bland.. i don't know
I agree, for dinner it is not worth it. I need a place that looks a little more nicer ambience wise. We were there last Fri night, was going to post pics but didn't want to endorse dinner. For me it's not really a place to sit down and have a nice meal, not unless you are there just for the steak and not the sides.

Breakfast, however, I would recommend. I mean how upscale can you get for breakfast. But I do agree for dinner, I want a bit more ambience and better sides.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17821 posts
889 upvotes
wolverine07 wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 4:23 pm
I agree, for dinner it is not worth it. I need a place that looks a little more nicer ambience wise. We were there last Fri night, was going to post pics but didn't want to endorse dinner. For me it's not really a place to sit down and have a nice meal, not unless you are there just for the steak and not the sides.

Breakfast, I would recommend. I mean how upscale can you get for breakfast. But I do agree for dinner, I want a bit more ambience and better sides.
even the ambience i would put up with if the value was there, but it really isn't.. that $15.99 dinner at Master Steaks, yes it might be cheaper than the $29.99 one at the keg, but it certainly isn't nearly the amount of food and definitely not even close to being as good.. it appears cheap when you first see the prices but when you get the meal you're like "oh.. now i see.."

I'll try the breakfast, is it all day breakfast?