• Oct 11th, 2019 7:17 am
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
159 upvotes
GTA
duckdown wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 4:26 pm
even the ambience i would put up with if the value was there, but it really isn't.. that $15.99 dinner at Master Steaks, yes it might be cheaper than the $29.99 one at the keg, but it certainly isn't nearly the amount of food and definitely not even close to being as good.. it appears cheap when you first see the prices but when you get the meal you're like "oh.. now i see.."

I'll try the breakfast, is it all day breakfast?
Steak and Eggs special on weekends is served from 11AM-2PM. Works for us since we are late risers on weekends. I ask for butter to finish the steak off like some steakhouses do. It's not bad, they serve it with texas style buttered toast. The eggs are cooked right.

I agree about dinner, unless it is very late and we are starving, unlikely to be heading back, prefer Keg for steak experience.
Aug 21, 2009
321 posts
82 upvotes
Brampton
Another spot just off the Sauga grid is Friends - All Day Breakfast.

Good place to grab a morning paper and read while you have a typical Canadian breakfast.

Friends Restaurant @ 155 Clark Blvd. Brampton, ON
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17817 posts
887 upvotes
ultrablue wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 5:18 pm
Another spot just off the Sauga grid is Friends - All Day Breakfast.

Good place to grab a morning paper and read while you have a typical Canadian breakfast.

Friends Restaurant @ 155 Clark Blvd. Brampton, ON
think this is the place right beside the probation office.. clark & west?
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1622 posts
157 upvotes
Mississauga
sportyat40 wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 1:10 pm
I can't believe no one suggested Peter's on Eglinton yet. Decent price, good size portions, friendly service.
I also like Symposium at Meadowvale Town Centre.
I will second both of those choices.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
8130 posts
2099 upvotes
Mississauga
Bumping an OLD thread...

Capra's Kitchen - Delicious! More expensive than regular brekkie places but worth the money. Limited menu. This is not a breakfast resto, but an Italian resto that serves brunch on weekends.
Breakfast ING - Nothing special about this place but I enjoy it here. Very busy.
Pump House Grille - Decent brekkie. Like coming here as it's not crazy like regular brekkie places.
Bobby's Hideaway Port Credit - Been twice, don't like it. Don't like the Streetsville location either.
Kravingz - I used to enjoy going here and food was great. Somehow it hasn't been the same, maybe the chef has changed. I don't want to go here anymore.
Sunset Grill Dundas Dixie - Stopped going here when I found lipstick marks on my cup, poor service suddenly and undercooked food.
Yellow Cup Cafe - Really like this place and great coffee. But really hard to get a table and extremely crowded.
Daylight Grill - Went once, food and service was okay. But the place is ugly. Not sure if I will go again
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2007
1774 posts
187 upvotes
Mississauga
A few more...

Panagios- All day grill. NIce atmosphere, decently priced.

Union social - a dinner place that serves brunch on the weekends. I enjoyed their eggs Benedict. Pricy but another place with a nice atmosphere
Mar 1, 2015
133 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone try The Grille or Sunny Morning? Both on queensway.

That being said, we like going to Ikea. Less than $20 for us and the kids then pick up some stuff, ending with a frozen cone at the end!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6101 posts
4269 upvotes
Toronto
ateddybear wrote:
Oct 7th, 2019 9:01 am
Anyone try The Grille or Sunny Morning? Both on queensway.
Sunny Morning is awesome... not cheap, but the portions are huge, and everything seems and tastes fresh.
The Grille is a bit more affordable (not by much), but breakfasts are just meh.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4427 posts
1841 upvotes
Mississauga
My go to’s have been Panagio and Sunset Grill.